Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 41

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Aww thank you!
btw Saurav has a negative role in CB 2 and i hated him may be that's why i placed him negative again..lol..i am sorry..but i think Rohit and Gunjan makes a great pair..Saurav looks too mature and won't look good with Gunjan i guess..

yep do continue and looking forward for future comments Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 9)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Hey guys, how are you? Here is the beginning of my FF. The story revolves around three girls who are friends and has embarked their new life at College. Gunjan, who is Rachna's sister, has moved to Banaras from Mumbai due to her mother's demise and request before death. Chaya their neighbour's daughter is Rachna's best friend. The story depicts the life of teens and how they deal with crushes and the little joys and sadness in a typical teen life. The three girls will be the apple of their father's eye but can society see that. Let's watch and see how the three girl's life revolves as they head to College.There will be four male paralell leads, who will be Vihaan, Rajiv, Mayank and a new guy Rohit and Raj.

Can you like read the highlighted part above and correct on the page 1...
4 leads and 5 names...
I hope you would say I am finding faults.., I just think I should inform as you said you need to know what us readers think...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2brat2008

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Aww thank you!
btw Saurav has a negative role in CB 2 and i hated him may be that's why i placed him negative again..lol..i am sorry..but i think Rohit and Gunjan makes a great pair..Saurav looks too mature and won't look good with Gunjan i guess..

yep do continue and looking forward for future comments Thumbs Up

I know...but can't hate him..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
OMG! I was to change that long back and i forgot... Thanks for reminding.. and yes, as readers you must query so i don't mind. Thanks Wink

i see so you like Saurav.well since you are a girl, may be you have a crush on him
LOL

SpunkyTigress

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Glad you are ok with it...

Well..,isn't it obvious..lolz...
And do PM me whenever you update...

swagakevin2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ur FF is awesome kev, I just read the episodes and i can't wait for the next.
Great job

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much
amanda i will

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Part 7

The guys look at Gunjan and thinks I can never forget your face or those eyes. *Flashabck* the guy is walking going to college and sees Gunjan running behind Raj. The guy goes up close but hides and over hears when Gunjan says you hit me on my butt. He later follows the girls and keeps looking at Gunjan smiling and thinks she is just one unique girl who has style. He keeps staring her down. He then follows Raj and beats him up and tells him if he ever touches that new girl Gunjan ever again he is going to break his bones. He threatens Raj to go away from this college and never to return. Raj runs out on the road scared and meets with an accident, while this guy hides. *** Back to present, the guy says I had got rid of your sorrow, now look I'm your happiness.

Gunjan says her class will begin soon and she should leave. Gunjan leaves Chaya and Rachna. Rachna says she has to go to her class too, Chaya says alright. Chaya goes in her class and she sits in front. A guy sits behind her, and he says excuse me and he touches Chaya and says hi, I'm Vihaan. Chaya says hi, I'm Chaya. Vihaan says he doesn't have any friend in this class so he is making one. Chaya says she neither and she is glad she has got a friend. Chaya then shakes his hands and they smile. After classes, Gunjan, Rachna and Chaya meet in front the college. Gunjan notices Chaya and Rachna lost in thoughts smiling. Gunjan gives a naughty look.

Gunjan says I wonder what happen in college today that both of you are day dreaming. None of the two seem to budge. Gunjan squeezes both of their ears and says now listen to me. Gunjan laughs. Gunjan says what happen to you both, like you have met your prince charming already. Rachna says no Gunjan. It's just that I was thinking of the dance for Dolu's birthday. Chaya says even she was thinking of the same. Gunjan says as much as you can lie, I don't believe. Gunjan says please tell me the truth while Rachna thinks I don't even know if its love while Chaya thinks I'm so in love with him.

Precap:

Rajiv comes and gives Rachna her page back that got mixed up with his books. Rachna tells Gunjan, Rajiv has seen what she wrote about what her prince charming should be like.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouwhite.bandSpunkyTigressbrat2008MSN_Vannyhangok-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.