Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 6)

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Part Four

Rachna looks at Gunjan in anger while Gunjan thinks what's wrong with Rachna. Gunjan takes off the music while Rachna holds her hand and turn Gunjan around and is about to slap Gunjan when she burst out a laugh. Rachna says shall I act like this towards Raj? Gunjan is surprised and says you tricked me. Gunjan says that's more like it. She should be able to be strict towards them. Rachna says let's play pillow fight. They play pillow fight when Shayl comes and says I thought I send both of you to freshen up to come help. Gunjan says sorry Mausi we will be right down. Shayl says alright then.

Both girls come downstairs and Gunjan hugs Dolu from behind and lifts him up. Gunjan says somebody is going 8 tomorrow. What present do you want? Dolu says he doesn't want anything; all he wants is a party. Gunjan says sorry Dolu but you know Uncle Dayal doesn't like parties. Dayal says Gunjan is right. Parties are a waste of time; instead we should just have dinner out. Dolu says alright then. Dolu says but last night I saw Mom, Seema aunty and Gunjan have decorations and I know I will be having a surprise party! All are surprised and Gunjan says not fair! We thought we would have given you a big surprise. Dolu says this is more than a surprise for me. He says he will go do his homework and he leaves.

Shayl says Dolu is impossible. Now that we don't have to hide anything anymore we can start the decorations. Gunjan says leave that to us, Rachna and I will take full charge. Sangeeta says and what am I supposed to do? Rachna says Sangeeta you are the birthday boy's mother, you should rest. All laugh. Sangeeta says Rachna you get talks these days, I wonder whom you picked it up from. Rachna surprised but then phone rings and Seema goes to answer. Seema says what? Alright, I will tell everyone! All look at Seema who is worried.Shayl goes to Seema and says what happen? Whose call was it? Seema says it was my pyaree daughter, Chandini will be returning two weeks from now. Yes, she has finished her work study in Kalcutta, she will be her soon. Rachna says really? Gunjan says is she talkative like aunt Seema? All laughs. Seema says no, my daughter is very loving and helps around with everything. Gunjan says I can' wait to meet her! Hope she comes soon. Gunjan says Rachna we will decorate in the evening right? Rachna says yes.

Precap:

Rachna and Rajiv meets. Rajiv mistakenly touches Rachna. Rachna yells on him. Rachna thinks Gunjan I have learnt to deal with guys. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouwhite.bandroziebrat2008MSN_Vannyhangok-PrimaDonna--Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey such a sweet update , rachna s so full of life . The precap sounds fun.

swagakevin2

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
 Yay!Thumbs Up
           Rachna actually yelled at Rajeev???? .Did not know that was comingLOL.Poor Guy ! he will go into hiding nextBig smile?. He really needs time to warm up.Pls keep him pleasent  & not hot headed & grumphy Wink

Dholu is going to be the cute one forever and will have great chemistry with Gunjan all his lifeBig smile

Love the updateThumbs Up

swagakevin2

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I love the way u are making Rachna's character, strong n confident Smile, n Gunjan is awesome as always Big smile, but love how u are giving each character a chance to say something especially my cute Dolu Wink.
I love the precap, finally Rachna standing up for herself with true confidence but overall love this epi as well kevin.
U are a really great writer Thumbs Up, anxiously waiting for next epi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2brat2008

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys... *blushes* LOL yes, Rachna will try to take Gunjan advice.. i hope Rachna doesn't push Rajiv away...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Part 5

Later in the day Gunjan says Rachna start the decorations. Gunjan and Rachna are having fun decorating and Chaya comes and helps them as well. Dolu comes and he sees and says wow, nice.  . The girls are happy. Gunjan says tomorrow will be fun. Chaya says I feel like dancing and I think it will be best for the three of us to dance a song. Gunjan says that will be a great idea. They leave for practice. Next morning, all go to Dolu's room and they wish him a happy birthday! Dolu is happy. Everyone gives him gifts but he says he will open Gunjan's gift first as she is his big girlfriend and all laughs. He opens it and fined it's a remote-control car and he thanks Gunjan. Shayl says let everyone go and freshen up as there are lots to do. Sangeeta says she will do the cooking.

Rachna and Gunjan are leaving for college. Shayl says be back early as the party will start at 6. They say yes and they leave.. At college, the three girls enter and Chaya says there is no sign of Raj. Raj's friends are talking about how Raj had met with an accident and he has been shift to Pune for surgery. Gunjan tells the girls hear that. Gunjan says now, she is guilty that she had misbehaved with him. Rachna says stop worrying. Its better he is gone as he is too much trouble.

Rachna says I will leave for class. Rachna is walking up the stairs when she bumps into a guy and her books fall. Both of them stoop to collect the books and they bump their heads and look at each other. The guy is Rajiv. They have an eye-lock and then Rajiv says sorry. He then picks up the book but unknowingly picks up Rachna's hands. Rachna looks at him I anger. Rachna says why are you holding my hand? Rajiv stammers and says sorry I thought it was the books. Rachna says next time look at what you picking up and don't touch me again. He notices her name on the books and he gives her and apologizes once again and he leaves a stunned Rachna. Rachna thinks Gunjan I have learnt to mess with guys and Rachna smiles.

Precap:

A guy sing and dances for Gunjan in college.

Have a great weekend, see you Monday! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouwhite.bandroziehangokMSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
What do you think about the pairings?

brat2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index