Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 41

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
That was some romance! ROFL

Nice update! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 21)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Rajeev has another girl in his life??? Funny precap ROFL

swagakevin2

white.band

white.band

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
heeheheh...
wat should i say now..it is going gud...
i lyk it..LOL

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! Big smile

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

KevinBig smileThumbs Up
          Rajeev gets a yelling from Rachna for helping her-How meanAngry
  Poor guy Embarrassed All nervousLOL

Rachna has way too much courage now.Confused

Rajeev all upset with RachnaConfused  & Rohit  trying to  help him out-How???

Rachna spilling syrup on Rajeev - Accidentally????LOL

Poor  Rajeev -he will go into hiding nowROFL

Raj is still at the hospital???????Confused

Today's episode will clear all your questions...Wink Rajiv is upset with Rachna? i don't think so Confused
I'm planning to re-enter Raj and make him a changed person and create an adverse Love triangle... you will see him soon entering though Smile

brat2008

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Part 17

Rachna says Gunjan I will be right back. Gunjan says Rachna. Gunjan thinks let me deal with them. Gunjan goes in front of them and says surprise! Gunjan says I should have known you better. You can never be a decent guy. Do you take me for a fool! Rachna comes and throw some liquid (syrup) on both of them. The two guys are totally in shock while Gunjan and Rachna laughs! Rohit says what happen? Why did you do this to us? Rachna says don't try to play smart with us. We know to play as well. Rachna is about to slap Rajiv when he holds back her hands. Gunjan shocked.

Rajiv says what is all this! Rachna says let go of my hand and he does. Gunjan says we overheard your conversation, about how you think she is in love with you. Rachna says I can never fall for someone like you! Never! Gunjan says sweet talk right Rohit! I wanted you to be my friend but now I know you are just like that Raj! Rohit says enough! Meanwhile, Shayl thinks why they haven't returned yet. She asked the vendor to keep her bags and she goes to look for Rachna and Gunjan. Rohit says you have it all wrong! Gunjan says really? Rohit says really! Actually there is a girl by the name of Anamika. She likes Rajiv but Rajiv doesn't like her. So instead of breaking her heart we plan to make it look as if he didn't break her heart. Gunjan and Rachna are shocked!

Both girls apologize. Gunjan says forgive them. Rajiv says it is alright. Gunjan says then tell me how you will make it look as if he is not breaking her heart. Rohit says we wanted to get a *fake* girlfriend for Rajiv. Once Anamika sees Rajiv and his *fake* girlfriend then she will understand and so Rajiv won't have to say anything. Gunjan says nice plan. It is glad to know you both are gentlemen and are so caring. Rajiv says don't praise us so much, we are naughty brothers. Rachna says you are brothers? Wow, nice and we are sisters. They introduce themselves. Shayl is backing the four of them; shayl thinks I hope nothing is going wrong. Gunjan hugs Rohit and she sees Shayl!

Precap:

Gunjan tells the guys that Rachna will disguise as Rajiv's girlfriend and Rajiv thanks Rachna.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouwhite.bandbhuvana90kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vannyhangok-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
So rachna rajeev will be fake couple LOL gives them plenty of time to hang out together. I had thought it would be seema s daughter. So rohit and rajeev are brothers :) nice update kevin

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks.. well chandini is seema's daughter...
yep fake couple..i wonder what's in store... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.