Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended (Page 2)

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
  Great going Thumbs Up kevin, keep it up. waiting for the next  oneBig smile
   Hope The Character Rachna is more stronger than the one on screenBig smileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for a warm welcome! This was exactly the kind of support i need to boost my confidence to write even more.. thank you guys...

@vibbz it will be done daily..i'm not sure if to update on Saturdays and Subdays..but i'm thinking if skipping Saturday and every Sunday mahaepisode..i will decide soon Wink
@MSN_Nanny, not all of the new characters will enter now..i will create a bigger love traingle and i hope i solve it..that's all i can say for now..but forget the love thing for now..because i'm not dealing with that  much as for now...

@bhuvana yes, i had nothing to do and i start to write LOL hope to see yours soonEmbarrassed

@brat well Rachna will be weak now..in the beginning few episodes but as we go along she will gain confidence and be stronger.. i will give character sketches later on
Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roziebrat2008MSN_VannyDOC108-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

@MSN_Nanny, not all of the new characters will enter now..i will create a bigger love traingle and i hope i solve it..that's all i can say for now..but forget the love thing for now..because i'm not dealing with that  much as for now...

Babes, its Vanny! ROFL ROFL

I see what you mean! I'd love for you to develop the college life first! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
LOL it's vanny! LOL My bad Embarrassed

Character Sketches:

1)      Gunjan ' a typical Mumbai, outgoing girl who now resides in a traditional community where everything is so different. She is open minded and a reckless individual who loves her daily Mumbai style like meeting friends, making rough jokes etc. She does not tolerate non-sense.

2)      Rachna ' total opposite of Gunjan. She is a traditional type of girl who has not seen the real world yet. She is weak and thinks it's better to accept things as how it presents itself.  But later on in show she will be stronger. She is this girl who dreams of her prince charming secretly but yet does not want to actually see him.

3)      Chaya ' a mix of traditional and Mumbai style. She is out going but takes thing easily to heart. She is short- tempered and loves to flirt with guys. She hopes she finds her prince charming when she goes to college.

4)      Anamika ' (Someone's) college girlfriend. She loves *someone* until date and hopes to meet him soon. They have lost contact due to a break up in their early years.

5)      Vihaan ' a smart yet vague guy who simply enjoys life and doesn't even take things seriously. But all will change when he reaches one girl who he falls in love with. (I won't say whom).

6)      Rajiv ' this time he is a student. He is a second year guy in college who is not open up. He is not shy but he secretly watches girls. He homes to meet the girl of his dreams soon.

7)      Mayank ' a student also, not Seema's son this time. He is friend with a typical guy who enjoys smoking, and parties. He keeps getting rejected all the time until he meets a girl whom he quits all his bad habit for.

8)      Raj ' a third year college student who flirts with new comers and picks trouble. He doesn't really want a girl as he is just a player!

9)      Rohit, a guy who is an intelligent person but finally found his love after coming to college. He gets humiliated and one girl saves his life for which he remains indebted to her.

10)   Chandini ' Seema's daughter, like mother like daughter. She envies the relationship between Gunjan and Rachna and will try to break that bond. She will also be envious as Gunjan & Rachna gets attention from Boys while she doesn't.

I won't tell you how the triangle will go. But this is just how the story will go about. PS don't get the impression that I will be creating a love crisis. NO! I will be giving you some of my personal experience in high school but relate it to college. My story will show how school teens live their love and how crushes come and go with all heart breaks. Also some of the scams and troubles other get you into. Sorry for you, but prepare for some heart breaks. There are other minor characters that will come in. Those are surprises!

Also, my story may not go as describes here by characters, I did not plan my story I just write out of thoughts and put it there. So whether you see something different just go with the flow! Thank you!

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 December 2012 at 4:40am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoubhuvana90preeti2989white.bandroziebrat2008DOC108hangok-LiveLaughLove-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow! Awesome Kevin! Love it! 

swagakevin2brat2008

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Welcome and thanks..Wink   lots to do with so much of them! i might just eliminate some LOL

MSN_Vanny

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Wow! Really nice now I can't wait to for your next update!

swagakevin2MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks Goldie
kashishrocks
kashishrocks

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Wow, that was awesome, wil wait for your next update!

MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index