FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 17

Rachna says Gunjan I will be right back. Gunjan says Rachna. Gunjan thinks let me deal with them. Gunjan goes in front of them and says surprise! Gunjan says I should have known you better. You can never be a decent guy. Do you take me for a fool! Rachna comes and throw some liquid (syrup) on both of them. The two guys are totally in shock while Gunjan and Rachna laughs! Rohit says what happen? Why did you do this to us? Rachna says don't try to play smart with us. We know to play as well. Rachna is about to slap Rajiv when he holds back her hands. Gunjan shocked.

Rajiv says what is all this! Rachna says let go of my hand and he does. Gunjan says we overheard your conversation, about how you think she is in love with you. Rachna says I can never fall for someone like you! Never! Gunjan says sweet talk right Rohit! I wanted you to be my friend but now I know you are just like that Raj! Rohit says enough! Meanwhile, Shayl thinks why they haven't returned yet. She asked the vendor to keep her bags and she goes to look for Rachna and Gunjan. Rohit says you have it all wrong! Gunjan says really? Rohit says really! Actually there is a girl by the name of Anamika. She likes Rajiv but Rajiv doesn't like her. So instead of breaking her heart we plan to make it look as if he didn't break her heart. Gunjan and Rachna are shocked!

Both girls apologize. Gunjan says forgive them. Rajiv says it is alright. Gunjan says then tell me how you will make it look as if he is not breaking her heart. Rohit says we wanted to get a *fake* girlfriend for Rajiv. Once Anamika sees Rajiv and his *fake* girlfriend then she will understand and so Rajiv won't have to say anything. Gunjan says nice plan. It is glad to know you both are gentlemen and are so caring. Rajiv says don't praise us so much, we are naughty brothers. Rachna says you are brothers? Wow, nice and we are sisters. They introduce themselves. Shayl is backing the four of them; shayl thinks I hope nothing is going wrong. Gunjan hugs Rohit and she sees Shayl!

Precap:

Gunjan tells the guys that Rachna will disguise as Rajiv's girlfriend and Rajiv thanks Rachna.

So rachna rajeev will be fake couple 😆 gives them plenty of time to hang out together. I had thought it would be seema s daughter. So rohit and rajeev are brothers :) nice update kevin
Thanks.. well chandini is seema's daughter...
yep fake couple..i wonder what's in store... 😉
 Kevin😆
            Rachna here is going overboard😡. she threw syrup on purpose😡😕 on Rajiv
  Who is this Anamika?😡

Why did Gunjan hug Rohit?😕

Rajiv & Rachna are like fake couple for now😕. will they be a real couple in the future

Love triangle Raj, Rohit and Gunjan-Awesome😃

Next one pleaseee😆
i didnt think rachana was too bold..
de way she misunderstood de R's.🤣
anyway keep going!!!!!!!!
Brat2008 u seem not to like the Rachna here but thats good ðŸ˜‰
Anamika is a new character,, check on page 4 she will see her photo..well love triangle again - Anamika, Rajiv, Rachna... 😉

Oh brat2008 its not Raj but Rohit.. lol.. Raj got beaten up by Rohit and has not reenter since..but don't worry i planned Raj's reentry already where there is a another Love traingle to be built... thta's all i can give for the inside details 😃
Nice update dear! Fake couple? ðŸ¤£ 
LOL.. well i think having them as a fake couple will surely make it interesting and make them fall in love...
Part 18

Gunjan let go of Rohit and pulls Rachna in the corner and says look there. Shayl is looking for us. They hide behind a stall leaving a puzzled Rohiit and Rajiv. Rohit and Rajiv follow them. Gunjan is shocked and pulls them aside too. Gunjan says our mom is there and if she sees we will land in trouble. Rohit and Gunjan are oblivious that Rachna has tripped and Rajiv holds her. They find it awkward and they let go. They are shocked and Gunjan wants to laugh but she keeps it in. Rohit thinks this is the best opportunity and I will make sure I make great use of it. He gives an evil smile.

Shayl says may be they are back at the stall and she leaves. They come out after. Gunjan and Rachna wishes them goodbye. Rohit says I can land you in trouble but I won't I just need a favor from you. Gunjan says what. Rohit says we will be very happy and indebted to you if you or Rachna pretend to be Rajiv's girlfriend. Rajiv looks at Rachna. Gunjan thinks this is a nice opportunity to make Rachna talk to guys. Gunjan says of course! We will help you! I mean Rachna will definitely disguise as Rajiv's girlfriend, Rajiv is blushing while Rachna is shocked! Rajiv says thank you so much. Gunjan says you don't have to thank me, thank Rachna.

Rajiv says thank you Rachna. Rachna says Gunjan mom is waiting for us and she drags Gunjan. While walking Rachna is scolding Gunjan for what she did. Gunjan says relax, this will be fun! Gunjan says you will get to explore life, besides you will become a star. Rachna thinks if Anamika is the girl in her class and that Anamika is very rude and wonder how she will react. Rachna says suppose if Dad finds out. Gunjan says don't worry all will be fine! Rachna says I hope so and I don't even know if I can do this. Gunjan signals Rachna to stop as they have reach. Shayl says what took you so long? And where are the items. Gunjan and Rachna are shocked and Rachna thinks oh god, we have forgotten to buy the things!

Precap:

Rachna and Vihaan has some drinks in canteen. Vihaan seems Love struck..

You're so evil!!! So evil I tell ya!!! ðŸ˜¡ What's with the precap? Huh?! 

Love the update, nevertheless! I'll PM you now. Please reply. ðŸ˜‰