Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow your rajeev is really cute!!! Who caught rachna in the precap ?? Waiting for ur next update
white.band thumbnail
keep going...nyc work..
den

4 ur pm..u r so sweet.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update! I love your Rajeev! 😳
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL..all of you like my Rajeev..thats nice..thank you for support.. :)
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 16

Rachna is buying her things and she has three bags. She is walking and stumbles and falls down. She gets up and she walks and again she falls but this time someone catches her. She sees its Rajeev. Both have an eye-lock for some time. Rachna says let go of me. Rajeev gets scared and let go of her. He says I'm sorry, you…were.falling..i couldn't…let..you fall..  Rachna says as much as I stumble by walking you are stammering by talking. Rachna says it's alright and thank you. Rachna says one thing I find weird is that every time we meet your hands are always on me and I don't like that. Rajeev says he is extremely sorry and won't repeat it. Rachna tells him something is on your forehead. He takes out his handkerchief and wipes it and then tells Rachna good bye and he leaves. Rachna laughs and thinks I have to give Gunjan this joke.

Rachna bends to pick up her bag and sees a wallet and she picks it up and sees its Rajeev's and she turns around to call for him but she doesn't see him. Rachna says where do I find him now? Rachna collects her bag and she takes them to the stall.  Gunjan is there too. Rachna hides the wallet. Shayl says I forgot we need some praying items. Gunjan says Rachna and I will go quick for it. Meantime you can have something to eat and they leave. Rachna shows Gunjan the wallet and tells her what happened. Gunjan also tell Rachna what happened with her. Rachna sees Rajiv and they walk up towards him, but then Gunjan pulls Rachna aside because they see Rohit meets Rajiv. Gunjan and Rachna look at each other.

Gunjan says what the two of them doing. Rachna says let's follow them and the girls do so. Rajiv and Rohit go by a nearby stall and Gunjan and Rachna stays aside. Rajiv says that girl is really stupid. I will put her to her place. How can she think I love her? Rohit says don't worry I am here, I will talk to her tomorrow. You know the sweet talks and make sure she is out of your life for sure. Rajiv says he doesn't want to hurt her but he never felt anything for her so it is better he tell her before things happen. Rachna says so this is what they are up to? Rachna thinks I will teach this shrewd guy a lesson today.

Precap:

Rachna throws some liquid (syrup) on both Rajiv and Rohit.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  Kevin😃👍🏼
          Rajeev gets a yelling from Rachna for helping her-How mean😡
  Poor guy 😳 All nervous😆

Rachna has way too much courage now.😕

Rajeev all upset with Rachna😕  & Rohit  trying to  help him out-How???

Rachna spilling syrup on Rajeev - Accidentally????😆

Poor  Rajeev -he will go into hiding now🤣

Raj is still at the hospital???????😕

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was some romance! 🤣

Nice update! 👍🏼
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajeev has another girl in his life??? Funny precap 🤣
white.band thumbnail
heeheheh...
wat should i say now..it is going gud...
i lyk it..😆
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Kevin😃👍🏼

Rajeev gets a yelling from Rachna for helping her-How mean😡
  Poor guy 😳 All nervous😆

Rachna has way too much courage now.😕

Rajeev all upset with Rachna😕  & Rohit  trying to  help him out-How???

Rachna spilling syrup on Rajeev - Accidentally????😆

Poor  Rajeev -he will go into hiding now🤣

Raj is still at the hospital???????😕

Today's episode will clear all your questions...😉 Rajiv is upset with Rachna? i don't think so 😕
I'm planning to re-enter Raj and make him a changed person and create an adverse Love triangle... you will see him soon entering though 😊