Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

FF:Updated Pt 31 Pg 38 Rachna gets suspended

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

FF: The Critics of Teen Life (TCTL)

It is true that everyone has dreams. But in a typical teens life, there are so many problems, that sometimes you have to forgo your dreams.

Hey guys, how are you? Here is the beginning of my FF. The story revolves around three girls who are friends and has embarked their new life at College. Gunjan, who is Rachna's sister, has moved to Banaras from Mumbai due to her mother's demise and request before death. Chaya their neighbour's daughter is Rachna's best friend. The story depicts the life of teens and how they deal with crushes and the little joys and sadness in a typical teen life. The three girls will be the apple of their father's eye but can society see that. Let's watch and see how the three girl's life revolves as they head to College.There will be five male paralell leads, who will be Vihaan, Rajiv, Mayank and two new guys, Rohit and Raj.

The story begins with Rachna waking up and says arey, I am late for college on my first day. She leaves her room and goes to Gunjan's room and wakes her up to get ready for college. Gunjan does not want to get up. Shayl comes and says come on; don't be late for college on your first day. Gunjan says Mausi, I'm tired, and last night so much preparations were needed to help with Dolu birthday that aunt Seema and Sangeeta made me stay up late. Shayl says forget that, when the party comes, you will enjoy. All three laugh while Rachna says I'm going to get ready.

Girls come downstairs and Shayl gives them their lunch. All elders warn them about college life and to be careful. They take blessings from the elders and they leave. At college, Chaya reaches them. Gunjan and Chaya are talking about the guys that are passing along them. Chaya says if this is what college life is like, I would prefer live here. Rachna says oh, so you have come here for boys and not study. Rachna chases Gunjan and Chaya. They have a happy small moment. The bell goes and all assemble. The head master announces that there won't be any class today as there has been some flaws in classrooms that need to be to be taken care of. Everyone leaves college for home.

At home, Shayl is pacing up and down. Dayal says come on, it's their first day, but all will be well. Shayl says she has gone through college and knows how it is. Rachna and Gunjan are in their tene life, this time especially in college boys try to woo girls. And Rachna and Gunjan won't be able to deal with these boys. Dayal says don't worry; don't forget this is Banaras and not Mumbai. Mumbai College is far worse than Banaras College. Shayl says I hope what you are saying is true. Seema says Shayl sit, the girls won't return until afternoon. Shayl says she will try. Back at college, Gunjan says let's have ice cream. Rachna says mom said not to have anything from outside. Gunjan and Chaya stares at Rachna.

PRECAP:

The three girls goes to the ice cream stall and someone hits Gunjan on her *butts*. LOL

Please comment, tell me if you life it so far, criticise, make negative comments ( if you don't like something, please say, so i will know how i can improve on it) Thank you in advance for participation! πŸ˜‰

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot! Really nice :)
Please continue.
Waiting for your next update.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Most welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Im so happy you liked it.. 😳
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swagakevin2

Most welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Im so happy you liked it.. 😳

Sorry dear my like button is not working. I don't know why.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
No worries.. it's alright... main thing u have said you liked it..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice kevin. Its all fresh and exciting!!! Do you update weekly/daily πŸ˜›
bhuvana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so...you've started it...
very good... great start...πŸ‘πŸΌ
looks like this Rachana is different from the one on the screen.
btw...even i'm gonna start one shortly...

Congrats...dear, first FF writer, on SSLK.πŸ‘
Edited by bhuvana90 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Kevin, this is so cool! I love the concept! Please update soon! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Eager to see who these new characters  are! πŸ˜‰
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  Great going πŸ‘πŸΌ kevin, keep it up. waiting for the next  oneπŸ˜ƒ
   Hope The Character Rachna is more stronger than the one on screenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thanks so much for a warm welcome! This was exactly the kind of support i need to boost my confidence to write even more.. thank you guys...

@vibbz it will be done daily..i'm not sure if to update on Saturdays and Subdays..but i'm thinking if skipping Saturday and every Sunday mahaepisode..i will decide soon πŸ˜‰
@MSN_Nanny, not all of the new characters will enter now..i will create a bigger love traingle and i hope i solve it..that's all i can say for now..but forget the love thing for now..because i'm not dealing with that  much as for now...

@bhuvana yes, i had nothing to do and i start to write πŸ˜† hope to see yours soon😳

@brat well Rachna will be weak now..in the beginning few episodes but as we go along she will gain confidence and be stronger.. i will give character sketches later on
πŸ˜‰