Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

What Adi is fighting 4 ?

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
we can see Aditiya since day 1 ... he hated Behdni's and Now He married one of them
Any idea what is his fight ? why he married sugni ? would He marry sugni if he wasnt in love with her ?
does he fight vikram (to save sugni) ?
does he fight his own battle to make sure history wont happen again ?
what is his aim in his life ? what he wants ?
does he still hate behdni's ? will he fight for any other behdni ??
what is adi ?? what changes he is going to bring to any other behdni's life ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrSandy66JulieDKhatamKahani

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
 he  puzzled smiley

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107razor12KhatamKahani

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

we can see Aditiya since day 1 ... he hated Behdni's and Now He married one of them
Any idea what is his fight ? why he married sugni ? would He marry sugni if he wasnt in love with her ?

omg...u have time so u do the research work...ask the story writers...they know everything...

by the way..ur favourite varun was shown in sbs today...instead of constantly finding ways to underestimate n undermine aditya...whu is the hero...kindly...find what is the latest news about vikram...n do some research work on vikram...on why he does what he does...ur more time goes in finding faults with aditya than finding gud things about vikram whu u love...by d way we also like varun...coz hes a gud actor...but feel hurt when u criticise r fav. nandish as aditya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Krishna

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
MF ! we r not criticize to 'Nandish' actually... we criticize to adi 'the character not the actor..because actor is no fault..  please understand..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjmuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66JulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by ronshaan

omg...u have time so u do the research work...ask the story writers...they know everything...

by the way..ur favourite varun was shown in sbs today...instead of constantly finding ways to underestimate n undermine aditya...whu is the hero...kindly...find what is the latest news about vikram...n do some research work on vikram...on why he does what he does...ur more time goes in finding faults with aditya than finding gud things about vikram whu u love...by d way we also like varun...coz hes a gud actor...but feel hurt when u criticise r fav. nandish as aditya...

Here is another post you do not grasp. Every character has a purpose in a story. No-one blindly reads a book, watches a film or show without questioning the motives of a character. Justification must exist for their actions and there has to be a plausible and believable reason. 

Aditya told Amrita he did not like Bednis or Sugni but he promised to protect Sugni. He did her sardakai, but it was Sugni who agreed to getting married to him.  Aditya could have protected her by letting her stay with the family or asking Sugni to move back to the city - she could have stayed with some relatives - they seem to have plenty. They also have friends from other shows like PR!

However, he had an ingenius idea to save his aunt's marriage who is conspiring with her brother to pretend to be mad. On top of it, his uncle does not love her. He's not in a position to do any of this. To make matters worse, while he did her sardakai, he borrowed the money from his uncle.

TVS is character has also be analyzed by all the fans of the character and the actor. No-one likes his obsessivness but when did agree to leave Sugni, she was the one chased after him. So this makes her even less appealing. And Aditya, fantasizing about the woman whom his uncle love and she loves, that is gross. In which society is this even considered acceptable? Even in the west people do not promote this type of behavior. We have boundaries here too.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulsunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010razor12gaayikap3cubedSandy66JulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
merryface
 I am trying to understand Adi's character  I didnt say NANDISH on my post plz re read my post
Im trying to know what ADI is ..

i watch Vikram's scenes and can understand his actions he get the scenes to make us understand vikram's changes and why he is like that ,why he did this, why he did that... but in adi's case i still dont understand thats why I ask ... may be they need to give adi more scenes to let us understand what is his battle.

and yeaah thanks for info about varun badola i will search online ...

Edited by ronshaan - 10 December 2012 at 6:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrp3cubedrazor12JulieDvenKhatamKahani

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Adi has to be the most confused  character on this show, a close second to Sugni  ...( for  some who are also confused,  I am talking about the  CHARACTER ADITYA SINGH, and SUGNI, not about Nandesh or Gulki).
 But i guess right now his purpose is to learn to make money on his two feet,   insult his elders, a treat he learned so well from his wife unflinchingly, and dance to his wife's tunes all the time!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjsunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12gaayikaSandy66JulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
manasi...me too...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cutecroziaxxSandy66JulieDLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index