Zingmag 2012 dec issue out!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GurushaMengi

GurushaMengi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
is there any idea who is in dec ISSUE of Zingmag dec 2012 issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if any one knows telll me..in comments Sources say that jennifer  n karan r there bt i am nt sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please u can also tell me on...---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------G+---Gurusha Mengi and 
Twitter-----@GurushaMengi  
even u have boken our heart after the elimination ofARSHI...
but they r still in r hearts please have sanaya and barun OR drashti dhami and vivian dsena as a couple in dec issue of zingmag...oh GOD!!!! please
Wink

Edited by GurushaMengi - 10 December 2012 at 3:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zingmag 2012 dec issue out!!" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharmaalisha807

sharmaalisha807

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
oh it is good then coungrats.

_Virman_

Goldie

_Virman_

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Yea i know i want them too 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.