Page 1
Page   of 144
Page 2 Page 144

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
OMG THREAD 4...

THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR LOVING MY FF SO MUCH... LOVE YOU GUYS...

INDEX

Thread 4
Chapter 28

Edited by love.khushi - 30 January 2013 at 12:22am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

bertZehra28cute.sanamahi.suhidanisharamasawmangelVCiamursforeverangelroseyvrinda725radhadatta2012nataliyaparvaizbkspunk22kotha15arjuhi5farha623zeediaSweta...heavenspiritMuskaan_87KtotheMashi.1sabz105shubhadaskipkkndankkajolkonnacoalfax-Babelicious-vidu87fleursekiholosushnanannavAmanda.LimPARVATHY44Humayrariafnasikhni_pavi1fffan123deeswarnakvarshaWater.Yellow.VYGA89chandana.sASR6262Angel13mandy15LaxshaLOVEArshiEthereal-Path-.Aphrodite.-tinsel--peehu--AkorshiPreet.KcsoharaNichussIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No one can change destiny...#4 Chap 34/pg121" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Hello arshians...

I am back... I missed you all a lot... Hope you guys missed me too... Here is the next chapter...

Chapter 28 (Mature Content)

Arnav was very happy as today he finally got his khushi back' He promised himself that "he will never let khushi go away from him'" Dinner was over and now everyone started walking to their respective rooms'.. Now it was only khushi and arnav in the living room' Arnav looks at khushi and says'

Arnav: Chalein'

Khushi nods and started walking towards the stairs when arnav holds her hand and walks close to her and without saying anything picks her in his arms'. Khushi was surprised by this but she likes to be in his arms'. She wraps her arms around his neck for the support and hides her face in his chest to feel the warmth which she missed in these days'. Arnav started walking towards their room'..

He enters the room and keeps khushi on the bed and locks the door'. Khushi sat on the bed and looks at arnav' Arnav turns to walk towards the bed and looks at khushi'. Tears were flowing from her eyes' He gets worried and walks towards her and sits beside her and says'

Arnav: Khushi kya hua'

Without saying anything khushi hugs arnav tight'. Arnav too hugs her back'. Khushi was still crying'.. Arnav caresses her back and says'.

Arnav: Kya hua khushi'.

Khushi tightens her grip on her back and continue crying'..

Arnav caressed her for some time and then pulled her back and looks into her eyes'.

Her eyes were red due to crying'. Arnav leans down and kisses her on her eyes and then sucks her tears and says'.

Arnav: Khushi tell me na kya hua' Please I can't see my beautiful wife crying'.. Kya mujhse koi galti hui hai ya fir kisine tumse kuch kaha'

Khushi nods her head in no and then says'

Khushi: I am sorry arnav'.  I am really very sorry' Please mujhe maaf kardo'.  I am very bad' Very very bad.. I have hurt you so much'. You loved me so much and what I did' I behaved so rude'. Please arnav I am'.

But arnav cuts her sentence by placing his index finger over her lips and says'

Arnav: Ssshhh' I have forgotten everything and I want you to do the same'. You were not at fault so please don't say sorry'. I know ke jitna pyaar mein tumse karta hu utna hi pyaar tum bhi mujhse karti ho' I was not hurt by your behavior because I knew that you were acting'. So stop blaming yourself'.

Khushi looks all lovingly at arnav and again hugs him'. Arnav too hugs her back.. After sometime khushi breaks the hug and says'

Khushi: I love you arnav.. I promise that I will not repeat my actions'. I have learnt that sometimes you have to be selfish'. And from today I am very selfish if it comes to my husband I will never allow anyone to take you away from me' You are mine only mine'..

Arnav: I love you too and yes I am yours'.

Saying this he leans down and captures her lips'.. He started sucking her lower lip slowly'.. Khushi wraps her arms around his neck'. Arnav pulled khushi on his lap and wraps his arms around her waist'. He then sucks her upper lip and enters her mouth to taste the sweetness of her mouth which he has missed in these days'.

He pressed khushi more into him and slids his hands inside her kurti and started caressing her bare back' Khushi too started roaming her hands over his back'. Arnav broke the kiss and looks at khushi and says'

Arnav: Khushi I missed you' I missed loving you' I missed being with you' I missed'

But before he could complete his sentence khushi put her lips over his and started kissing him wildly by biting on his lips and sucking the blood that ooze out' Arnav too responded in the wild way'. Khushi started unbuttoning his shirt and removed it'. She then runs his hands all over her bare chest and back'. She pinches his nipples and then pushes arnav' He fell on the bed' Khushi got on top of him and started giving open mouth wet kisses on his bare upper body'. Arnav closed his eyes feeling immense pleasure after a long time'. Arnav loved when khushi takes the lead'. She then unbuttons his trousers and removed it'.She kissed him on his waistline and then on his hard form which was fully aroused'  Arnav was unable to control himself' He rolled khushi and came on top of her.'.

He removed her kurti and started kissing and licking her belly' He then moves upwards and pulled her bra with his teeth and took her breast in his mouth' He sucked one and massaged the other with his hand' Khushi moaned in pleasure' He started teasing her nipples by rubbing them between his fingers'. Khushi fisted her hair and pulled him more into her'. Arnav then repeated his action with the other one'

After feasting on her bosoms for a long time arnav moves downwards and started sucking her belly button'. His hands went down and open the strings of her chudidaar'. He removes her chudidaar and started kissing her core over her panty'. Khushi clutched the bedsheet' Arnav then removed the last piece of cloth from her body and started licking her dripping core'. He then inserted his finger inside her and started stroking her'..

Khushi: Arnav please I want you now please'

Arnav stops kissing khushi and looks at her pleading face' He smiles and removed his boxers and enters inside khushi and started thrusting' Khushi closed her eyes feeling him inside her after so long..  Tears started flowing from her eyes' She has missed him so much.. She has missed their love making'. Arnav looks at her and got worried' He stops his act and was about to come out when khushi opens her eyes and says'

Khushi: kya hua'

Arnav: You ok khushi .. I mean you are crying'

Khushi: Arnav I have missed you so much'. And these tears they are happy tears' I am so happy to be with you again'.

Arnav comes near her face and sucks her tears and then captures her lips and again started thrusting'. He increased her speed with each thrust and finally they both climaxed together and collapsed into each other's arms'. Arnav comes out of her and slept on bed taking khushi on top of him'. He caressed her back and both drifted to sleep'

Next morning'.

Arnav opens his eyes and looks at khushi who was sleeping peacefully on him.. He kissed her hairs and caressed her cheeks with his fingers'. Khushi opens her eyes and looks at arnav'.

Arnav: Good morning sweetheart'

Khushi: Good morning'.

Arnav pulled her up and kissed her on her lips and said'

Arnav: It feels so good to taste you in the morning'.

Khushi blushes and kisses him on his chest and says'

Khushi: Let me go' maa will be waiting for me'

Arnav tightens her grip around her and said..

Arnav: No' I want to have you now' I have missed you so much'

Khushi: Now' But arnav,  maa'

Arnav: She will understand'

Saying this he once again captures her mouth for a long and a passionate kiss'.

After making love to each other for hours they came down'. They had lunch and arnav went to office as he had some important meeting to attend'. Khushi went to her room as she has completed all her daily chores'.

It was evening arnav came back from office and walks towards their room' Khushi was arranging clothes in the closet' Arnav walks inside the room and hugs her from behind'

Arnav: Missed you khushi'

Khushi: Me too' You get fresh I will bring coffee for you'.

Arnav nuzzles his nose on her shoulders and says'

Arnav: Hmm but please quickly as I am hungry'.

Khushi: Ohh so I will make something for you to eat ok'

Arnav turns her around and captures her lips and says'

Arnav: I am hungry for this now go and be quick'

Khushi blushes and nods her head' Khushi started walking out when suddenly she felt dizzy and was about to fall when arnav holds her and before he could ask her anything she faints in his arms'. Arnav gets panic' He started patting her cheeks'.

Arnav: Khushi' Khushi'

After getting no response from khushi he picks her up in his arms and walks towards the bed' He keeps her on the bed and calls their family doctor and also informs ananya' He sits besides khushi holding and rubbing her hands' After few minutes khushi opens her eyes'. Arnav gets happy and kissed her on her cheeks'.

Arnav: Khushi you scared me'. How are you feeling now'

Khushi: I am good arnav' I think I fainted due to tiredness of last few days'

Arnav: May be but still I have called doctor'

Khushi: But arnav I am fine now'

Arnav: Yeah I know but still'

Khushi was about to say something when ananya enters the room with doctor' Doctor checks khushi and says'

Doctor: Congratulations Mr. Raizada your wife is pregnant'.

Arnav: Pregnant' sach doctor' Ohh my god I am so happy' He then hugs khushi and khushi too hugs him back'

Arnav: I am so happy khushi' I love you' I love you so much'.

Khushi: I love you too arnav'

Ananya and doctor smiles looking at them' Ananya clears her throat making them aware of their presence' Arnav broke the hug and looks at ananya and runs to her and hugs her and says'

Arnav: Maa I am going to be a father'

Ananya: Yes beta and mein dadi'.

She then walks towards khushi and hugs her tight and says'

Ananya: Thanks a lot beta'. She broke the hug and kissed her on her forehead and says..

Ananya: Arnav take care of my khushi'

Arnav nods and ananya left from their'

Arnav comes to khushi and kissed her on her lips and says'

Arnav: I am so happy today'

Khushi: Me too' Now our family will be complete'.

Arnav nods and they hug each other'..

--------xxx--------

Imp note: Guys this is not the end... A twist is coming up in the next chapter...

Those who love sarun and want them back in a new show please call Star plus... Please guys it will hardly take few minutes... International viewers please call your calls matters a lot... Sp will bring them back but public demand should be high...

Here are the numbers...

180030007827 ( toll free )
02267227777/ 912267227777
02266305555 /91-22-66305555

And after calling track you call counts in this thread and for any help regarding calls you can visit this thread...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3335727

Edited by love.khushi - 10 December 2012 at 4:32am

The following 235 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladJANNAVsun_smick1985bertDeepa.sZehra28shubhadaraneanaviabhiipkknd17MerpCoolio56pra12_analovebadhanAstha_IFSmoky05MaryamMajoor1arshilover15NPKNneena2000sanayafan124zunaishaSamiiiisarah1000ankitbakasweetfairy007Reachmedanisharamasawmtracy1191rohit_anand15brinnymssravyaSmitaCletusnewfoundloveArmelalovely_sweetaryacutesheethalArchu61os112801swtsam9290860623vini96glamourbirdKeenaramrajSindhuBanusha.nushkethgauthami1nidhu18jbluedayiamursforevertkymararipkknd_loversagmruswesaad2604aarrnnaavvvtan7537MritzzziiBublyKhushizarie_emanpanckfazkabluewater07rajalekshmiMahrin17478bhuviiangelroseylav.0301cutiepie_ashpuppy.puppyhasheySaraprincessvrinda725angelVCpran28671radha.loveradhadatta2012AsvatiArshimaaneet10AshgShwetadatta750ceciliadamspunk22toeditorCaskettjesoviarjuhi5chaitali12pokemoniantanvi_arshiReader_HobbysarozzSim96horizon123farha623barbiebalareshmimohanNkayaniSweta...ShilpasabuiheavenspiritMuskaan_87BarkaharshisireeKtotheMzeediarskumarSrivi01hatelove_1kannansangeenirbasitoQwertyuiKeyCatganaluvsarshipunjabi0926shubhadasksabz105hiuytlmhajrakshadipkkndankAshavijeya0301saavan_lover-fullmoon-kajolkonnaprabha75tachyonAnaswarmegh.arhi-Misek-Love_SAvinaya123seshatreedevishreesreemeeraTANVI_SEXYvidu87-Anu13-moonlight2630Natasha08lakshyaNktkaulpriyankadazzlerabiamaypranay-Sanayaholic-ekiholoroshaanfarha5556anjaleAasmaaliAmanda.Limkinjalcp87KurupvrindaguptacrizalkamalapushpasushnakushigowdaMithi-kunalaaytpraseethabhadraprasadDrkkPARVATHY44Izabellaaaakhushboo1234smillimissmkArshiAmsBlackHoledhakdhak22AimmyLovesSobtiHumayrayoga123-JujuKGAURI29SkiranArshifan4lifedeeswarnadaisydee425sana11fffan123star_fan1sspoorthyameena671pavi1riafnaudaymanyata07sikhni_Sona257ashred12sam88kvarshaAmti4uYellow.zafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiVYGA89Water.rupzloveumayuloveucaskersamia19deepika45-kitzdoll-laksh65frenzyypriasweetrkapoor1382Angel13sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedASR6262mandy15LaxshaLOVEArshipinky89--peehu--AkorshiHansaNtinselEthereal-Pathprerna1amaiajas0308seeta_naipssoharaSahiba_dollpup03vandana.sagarNichussIsleOfCapri

-Babelicious-

IF-Dazzler

-Babelicious-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Woaa ! Thats Kool ! Congo's !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

Shaintini

Goldie

Shaintini

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey congras for new thread