CONGO MBIANS!! Our mission has been achieved;-)

Posted: 11 years ago
*Edited*
YES YES!!!! We have completed 1000+ comments in the article!! Finally DONE!!⭐️🥳

New TellyBuzz Article about MB.

RK to confess his love for Madhubala.
Yes, To get Buzz POINTS IN RANKING, SO HURRY AND make a use of this new Article :P The article is due only for 36 hours means comments, & rating only the first 36 hours will count. So before it gets expired, MAX OUT THE ARTICLE. EACH ONE OF YOU IS ALLOWED TO COMMENT 3 TIMES!:)

MENTION DRASHTI DHAMI AND VIVIAN DSENA Full name, SO IT COUNTS TOWARDS THE Ranking.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13490-rk-confesses-his-love-to-madhu.htm#4424853   http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13490-rk-confesses-his-love-to-madhu.htm

EVERYONE COMMENT Comment for our show and DVD ranking. RATE the aricle by giving it 5 STARS. Everyone can comment with 30 mins of break in their comments. Do NOT Just Comment once, But comment 3 times!;-)

ATTENTION EVERYONE : pls write down drashti and vivians full name ( not rishbala or DVD) for the comments to be counted for their ranking points as well !!!!

P.S MOD, PLEASE Do not close my topic. The ranking thread never updates so I am doing it. I know it might be shared, but here I am talking about ranking it everyone and others who don't care about ranking, ,the posts is not for you. thank you.:)

P.S.S PLSS Help me by BUMPING THIS THREAD, So it stays on first pg for everyone to see it. Just write, "BUMP " on this post every time you come here. THANK YOU

😛 😃

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
after long time finally an article on our show :)
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Commented once. Will do it later.
-Lehar- thumbnail
madz... i commented once...i will do comment later...for one more time...
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Already Commented once. Will do it later.
drashtirockzz thumbnail
done guys in start u can comment three times after tha gap on one hour
EVERYONE CAN Comment 3 Times of course with 30 minutes-1 Hour Break. 😉 😛 😆Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

after long time finally an article on our show :)

Yes, FINALLY 😃

Comment again & again ! 😛

Good Job! Do it again when you are allowed too, Okay? 😛 😃