SR/JeRan UnbreakableBond:Sundar,Susheel,SastaAurTikau - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Nikki🀣

I see I will have to be away from the AT when a certain epi of BALH will be shown. Last time you, Zarqu, Shak, DJ amd Shilpu had my face flushing! And Im married!!πŸ˜†

Yes Lenzie, its the mona show. Leaps can either go really well or really bad so I will check it out.

And yay Nikki, Im so glad Ive found another PKD fan! And definately NOT surprised at the show being no 1 in England.πŸ˜†
Seems like KHTV will be given a fresh vibe seeing as its a leap and new generation coming...
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Nikki🀣

I see I will have to be away from the AT when a certain epi of BALH will be shown. Last time you, Zarqu, Shak, DJ amd Shilpu had my face flushing! And Im married!!πŸ˜†

Yes Lenzie, its the mona show. Leaps can either go really well or really bad so I will check it out.

And yay Nikki, Im so glad Ive found another PKD fan! And definately NOT surprised at the show being no 1 in England.πŸ˜†

Farah No need to avoid the AT πŸ˜†

I have liked PKD from when the show started... Though got a bit bored till they finally got married... πŸ˜† 

Seems like good news for all NBT fans! 

Mohan and Megha make a comeback on television through Balika Vadhu

Monday, December 10, 2012 | 6:40:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    19 Comments
Mohan and Megha make a comeback on television through Balika Vadhu

Mohan-Megha attend the grand wedding of Shiv-Anandi...

Another surprise that is awaiting to put a smile on the viewer's face is the presence of Megha–Mohan from Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha in the wedding. After a sabbatical of around two months the two actors are returning to the small screen as they cover the grand wedding of sarpanch ji (Anandi)  and collector sahib (Shiv) on Balika Vadhu.

Adding on to the excitement for the viewers these two actors will be seen elucidating the rituals of a Marwari wedding step by step, just like Nandini and Sameer from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Who else could it have been better than Megha and Mohan to explain these beautiful wedding rituals, as they fought with the world to be with each other and therefore would understand the importance of a wedding the most.

With the presence of such  loved actors on the this grand wedding day, they are sure to leave us at the edge of our seats, eagerly wishing for nothing more than to be a part this glorious celebration.

Don't miss this grand wedding celebration of Anandi and Shiv Balika Vadhu 8 PM only onColors

Chalo I am out for now! 

Speak to you all laters! 
Congrats on the new thread!

A glimpse Mohan-Megha -Nice... That duo were something.

Agreed with the comments that Show's charm loses a bit with confession. I dont know why its so rushed in MBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They could have MB realisign now and RK much later...
Wish theres a show with PJ's as creativesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

confession nahi hoga but C Nites will happen for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVy1blxdZ8I&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

I WANT THEM BACK! *cries*
Originally posted by nikita_88

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVy1blxdZ8I&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

I WANT THEM BACK! *cries*
I so so loved these two...
Anu I know same here... I swear I should stop liking actors cause the ones I like either take up silly shows (GK, KT) or they just never come back again to TV KW, VB πŸ˜­