~Neethaane En Ponvasantha Reviews & Discussions ~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
 My reviews has been added on Page 1. 

I would say it is a must watch film in my opinion if you are in love then Neethaane En Ponvasantham is a treat for u if you are not in love sometime you can be dislike the film.. 
thank u for the review...

hvnt watched the movie yet... so will gv my opinion if i watch the movie any time soon 😆
but i also agree with the point that gautham voice in the song "neethane en ponvasantham" is quite disturbing.. i would have liked it, if some singer sang that...

im able to image gautham in that place more than jiiva 😲
Originally posted by ---Priya---

thank u for the review...

hvnt watched the movie yet... so will gv my opinion if i watch the movie any time soon 😆
but i also agree with the point that gautham voice in the song "neethane en ponvasantham" is quite disturbing.. i would have liked it, if some singer sang that...

im able to image gautham in that place more than jiiva 😲
Gautham voice ku they could have give jeeva voice so it will be more lively... 
Originally posted by Ravi.

Gautham voice ku they could have give jeeva voice so it will be more lively... 

but i guess jiva cnt sing nu 😆 so better not use his voice n sodhapufy the entire scene... but gautham's voice can be noticed prominently which is distracting... telugu version la i didnt hv that prb.. guess it ws some one else who sang there😕

but i wana watch this movie soon as possible😭
Originally posted by ---Priya---

but i guess jiva cnt sing nu 😆 so better not use his voice n sodhapufy the entire scene... but gautham's voice can be noticed prominently which is distracting... telugu version la i didnt hv that prb.. guess it ws some one else who sang there😕

but i wana watch this movie soon as possible😭
telugu version la gautham padala someone sings thats why as everyone knows gautham voice thanaa  thats why.. 😆
I didn't feel for any movies but This neethaane En ponvasantham is disturbing me a lot I watched before 8 hours in theatres it is disturbing me. This movie remains in my all time favourrite list for sure. Thanks gautham Menon for giving this movie ❤️
Very nice long review Ravi..

9.5/10  seems movie impressed u a lot ..

will watch the movie for sure soon..
^^ MY HIGHEST ever marks also 🤣
Wow, that was a good review and 9.5 👏
I am certainly looking forward to the movie now 😊
Thanks Bro looks like i can see this movie for ma latest favourite Samantha😛
UR review is better than other sites👍🏼