Celebrity Fan Clubs

!'Happy Birthday Rockstar'!Dayanand Shetty Fc #64 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

Originally posted by gadhadada

GD you here

yupCryCry
U did not say a Word for My SIggie...CryCry awww..Hug its lovely yaar... i forgot post my comments ...bahut acha first siggie as "big brother" LOL apne aap mein unique hai Wink EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes and My Friend already booked it after Contest result that He will use this for His Signature...  Embarrassed
Thank You DII...Hug
Thank You so much...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!'Happy Birthday Rockstar'!Dayanand Shetty Fc #64 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

Nahi Dada upar mein Jo post kiya hai woh wala.

acha wo CHOCOLATE MURDER ka hay baccha...  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

monika21

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Arre apun ne toh Chocolate murder pura dekha tha phir memory low kaise ho gayi LOL

gadhadada

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Signature contest ka result nahi aaya abhi tak :(

gadhadada

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

It's B'day time for Parmeet Sethi, Dayanand Shetty, Hrishikesh Pandey and Akash Pandey

Coinciding with the 90th birthday of veteran actor Dilip Kumar, four television celebrities like Parmeet Sethi, two handsome hunks of CIDDayanand Shetty andHrishikesh Pandey and Akash Pandey of Hitler Didi fame are also celebrating their birthdays.

Shares Dayanand, "Well, it a usual day, I am shooting. Later at night I have planned to go for a dinner with my family. Last night, I was touched to see my daughter bringing a cake for me. Since morning, I have been getting calls from my fans who have been constantly wishing me. I haven't got any gifts as such, but yes, there's cake cutting ceremony on the sets as both Hrishikesh and me share the same birthday. I am thankful to all my friends and fans for such a wonderful life." ---Big smileBig smile

Avers Hrishikesh, "Though it is my birthday today, I am shooting. And it's not only today; this has been the case for the last ten years. In fact, it feels great to work on one's birthday. Last night, my wife brought in my birthday when she gifted me many things. Today, there will be a cake cutting ceremony on the sets of CID as Daya and me, who share the same birthday, are shooting together." --- Big smileBig smile 

Parmeet Sethi and Akash Pandey remained unavailable for comment.

Tellychakkar.com wishes a very happy birthday to Dayanand, Hrishikesh,Parmeet and Akash.

source : TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamonika21

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

arry jub Rishwat ka Brief case day rahy hotay hain tou ye tha... nahi yaar abhi tak Signature Contest ka result nahi aaya... wesay U will be on wining stand... hain na...LOL

monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

[/QUOTE]

Yes and My Friend already booked it after Contest result that He will use this for His Signature...  Embarrassed
Thank You DII...Hug
Thank You so much...Hugno need to say thanks dear.. ache kaam ko appreciate to karna hi chahiye na... bahut acha ClapClapHug

shruti CIDians k liye short term memory loss nai baat nahi hai... hai na Wink LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

no need to say thanks dear.. ache kaam ko appreciate to karna hi chahiye na... bahut acha ClapClapHug

hmmm...Wink

shruti CIDians k liye short term memory loss nai baat nahi hai... hai na Wink LOLLOL

ROFL
why this Bemaari not entered in FWAngry... they repeats same FLOPidea again n again...D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top