Jeannie aur Juju
Jeannie aur Juju

India-Forums

Is Jeanie Justified ?

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
In trying to break Priya & Juju ???? According to me...she is not even if she feels that she truly loves Juju...it should be a decision made by Juju & Priya if they want to make or break off their relationship...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-nikkittaSavi_Ssabreen_06GiNa_kavyaSaiSthala

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
it cannot be true love navya. it is love at first sight. and true love means that you never hurt your lovers feelings,
but i would rather say that jeanie is worried of juju everytime priya meets juju she simply scolds him and makes him dissappointed (jeanie's pov)
so she thinks that instead of priya if juju marries jeanie she will never do what priya is doing right now to juju
she feels inseured by the thought that if priya and juju marry she will have to leave juju
so she wants to be always with juju for that she has to marry juju
my pov

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-GiNa_kavyasabreen_06navyabSaiS

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

jeannie is not fully but somewhat justified as she doesnt like how priya treates juju n moreover as earlier mentioned by jeannie that he seems happy when priya leaves...

n moreover as they say all is fair in love n war...Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-sabreen_06GiNa_kavyanavyabSaiSthala

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

it cannot be true love navya. it is love at first sight. and true love means that you never hurt your lovers feelings,
but i would rather say that jeanie is worried of juju everytime priya meets juju she simply scolds him and makes him dissappointed (jeanie's pov)
so she thinks that instead of priya if juju marries jeanie she will never do what priya is doing right now to juju
she feels inseured by the thought that if priya and juju marry she will have to leave juju
so she wants to be always with juju for that she has to marry juju
my pov
well ...I think in Jeanie land you marry Juju...so even after 2000yrs she is following it...but whatever the relationship between Priya & Juju ...they need to sort it out either up or down...Jeanie should not get into their relationship ...instead she should learn more about Juju

-vibhakarthi-sabreen_06GiNa_kavyaSaiSthala

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

jeannie is not fully but somewhat justified as she doesnt like how priya treates juju n moreover as earlier mentioned by jeannie that he seems happy when priya leaves...

n moreover as they say all is fair in love n war...Wink 

moreover as they say all is fair in love n war... like this...so hook or crook you get your love Tongue

-vibhakarthi-Savi_Ssabreen_06GiNa_kavyaSaiS

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
but as juju said earlier , juju is a human so juju marrying jeanie is not possible i think she has to make priya realise how lucky she is to have juju

-vibhakarthi-sabreen_06GiNa_kavyanavyabSaiS

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

but as juju said earlier , juju is a human so juju marrying jeanie is not possible i think she has to make priya realise how lucky she is to have juju
but that ways she will lose Juju forever...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-sabreen_06GiNa_kavyaSaiS

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
that is the reality but all the confusions and the pranks will finally lead to the truth and jeanie will unite juju and priya
sorry for going tooo forward

-vibhakarthi-sabreen_06GiNa_kavyanavyabSaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index