Rules & Announcements

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 12/3/2012 to 12/9/2012 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 54

Page 1 Page 53
Page   of 54

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
worldest most adorable couple

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 12/3/2012 to 12/9/2012 (Page 54)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by aanappin

Can you guys calm down.Stern Smile Let her support whatever show she wants. And just so you know, she was a PV fan before IPK ended, so it was before she even had an idea about how close PV would be to MB ranking wise

<div align="center"><font size="2">Well as u said she can suport any show she wants...who has stopped her...
But why talk nonsense about other shows..? Thats not part of supporting you know...

I think u might be mistaken..If we are not mistaken of who this is..and as far as I have seen her posts..she is a IPK supporter..I might be wrong..But that is what I can say of my knowledge..

I wouldn't have bothered about her..if she just said PV rocks..but she dragged in MB... which is not acceptable I guess</font>Stern Smile
</div>

Is saying mean things back the solution though? Whoever her past ID is, whatever show she supports, it shouldn't matter to us because in the end it's her own decision. If she supports IPK it's her own choice, we can't tell her what to support and what not to. I don't think she should have posted that comment either but by talking about her like this, you guys look bad. That's why I'm telling you. Sorry if I hurt you, but I really don't think that making mean comments about someone is the solution.

We never said don't support this show or that show. Our main point is that she always bashes MB everywhere. She can support any show, but why drag MB in it? I wouldn't have said anything if it was just this, but she even comes to our forum and starts bashing which creates fights:/
Her obsession with MB & Geet is creepy.   Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VIRMANbest

Anyhow...I careless of who thinks what about what show...

==================================================================

I would like to congratulate MB n PV for their positions... as I am happy for both..
Hope tomorrow is a celebrating day as well... Embarrassed

Enjoy..! Smile
Pehle apni english toh dangh se likh lo Big smileLOL

Oh please...tumhari bakwaas se toh meri english hi better hai...
khud toh kuch accha bolti nahi ho and doosron ki sikha rahi ho..? ROFL

i get a headache when ppl have grammar mistakes please let me correct you

Nevertheless..I can careless of who thinks what about which show...
==================================================================

I would like to congratulate MB and PV for their positions... as I am happy for both.. 
Hope tomorrow is a celebrating day as well... Embarrassed

this is what you should write Cry (not making fun of you) Smile

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

ROFL Exactly even I was like how can An EHMMBH show fan be so rude when MB and behna show fans never had problem even though they are the real competitors as same slot, but then I was like oppps she is Sarun. Poor Behna show fans..Her ID is giving behna fans a bad name.
Lol, what can U expect from her? Till yesterday she was supporting Behna as that was a close to MB ranking even though she is an ipk fan & Now she is supporting pv as now pv is close to MB. Lol, she just wants MB to go down that's why she always supports shows close to MB just to get MB down.. She is one funny member. LOL

<div align="center">Yeah.!! Its clear isn't it..? She has a DP of SI like always...so inforectly supporting IPK...
Username supporting EHMMBH and praising PV against MBROFLROFL
Isse kehte hain...Ek teer se chaar nishane... ROFL
She is not loyal to even one show..Poor shows... LOL
I know...its funny how Behna fans have no prb with MBians...but the IPK fans...like always...have a prob... LOL Man...I want to know..whom do they have good relations with..? Silly
Well to her disappointment...MB is becoming popular..so she can be all happy and sad as much as she wants... LOL
</div>

Lol, to be honest, there are many IPK fans who are nice & some of them are my friends too, but she always creates fights...I remember how she used to bash every show except Ipk in trps article. Now that trps are near, she will be back again with her bashing. LOL

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

ROFL Exactly even I was like how can An EHMMBH show fan be so rude when MB and behna show fans never had problem even though they are the real competitors as same slot, but then I was like oppps she is Sarun. Poor Behna show fans..Her ID is giving behna fans a bad name.
Lol, what can U expect from her? Till yesterday she was supporting Behna as that was a close to MB ranking even though she is an ipk fan & Now she is supporting pv as now pv is close to MB. Lol, she just wants MB to go down that's why she always supports shows close to MB just to get MB down.. She is one funny member. LOL

<div align="center">Yeah.!! Its clear isn't it..? She has a DP of SI like always...so inforectly supporting IPK...
Username supporting EHMMBH and praising PV against MBROFLROFL
Isse kehte hain...Ek teer se chaar nishane... ROFL
She is not loyal to even one show..Poor shows... LOL
I know...its funny how Behna fans have no prb with MBians...but the IPK fans...like always...have a prob... LOL Man...I want to know..whom do they have good relations with..? Silly
Well to her disappointment...MB is becoming popular..so she can be all happy and sad as much as she wants... LOL
</div>

Lol, to be honest, there are many IPK fans who are nice & some of them are my friends too, but she always creates fights...I remember how she used to bash every show except Ipk in trps article. Now that trps are near, she will be back again with her bashing. LOL

Well yeah...I dont say all are bad..Have come across some good people...
Anyways..let her be happy with what she is doing...Y do we bother about her...?
She is happy bashing MB...so be it... After all everyone has a right to be happy na..?? LOL
Yeah...I am waiting to see her over there...searching for IPK in the articles and starting her bashing lessons...
Well anyway...I am out of this thread now... I would ask you to do the same...
Or else...U know na LOL

_Darling_

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Can you guys calm down. Stern Smile Let her support whatever show she wants. And just so you know, she was a PV fan before IPK ended, so it was before she even had an idea about how close PV would be to MB ranking wise

Well as u said she can suport any show she wants...who has stopped her...
But why talk nonsense about other shows..? Thats not part of supporting you know...

I think u might be mistaken..If we are not mistaken of who this is..and as far as I have seen her posts..she is a IPK supporter..I might be wrong..But that is what I can say of my knowledge..

I wouldn't have bothered about her..if she just said PV rocks..but she dragged in MB... which is not acceptable I guess 
Stern Smile

Is saying mean things back the solution though? Whoever her past ID is, whatever show she supports, it shouldn't matter to us because in the end it's her own decision. If she supports IPK it's her own choice, we can't tell her what to support and what not to. I don't think she should have posted that comment either but by talking about her like this, you guys look bad. That's why I'm telling you. Sorry if I hurt you, but I really don't think that making mean comments about someone is the solution.
Hiii saffie leave it be sweety let these persons have their way with  their shows and their killing eachothers off and their fights and bashing eachothers as nither MB nor IKKPD shows nor forums concerns us pvians let's  stay with our ARYA and our lovely peaceful forum .and i have only humble and peaceful request to MB and IKKPD fans who are facing each other off here please don't drag our show nor PV forum in to each and every one of your face offs cause honnestly it does not concern us nor do we care being used as a stone used to thrown at eachother's faceso  or a noose you use to strangle eachother off with cause we don't care for fighting nor bashing nor insulting.so please let us be this is a humble request comes from the bottom of my heart 
Peace to you all friends 

Edited by Prasadini - 16 December 2012 at 9:36pm

aanyakunat

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Punarvivah and gaurika all the way

I Love You

ARYA you are our love

Photo