Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 12/3/2012 to 12/9/2012 (Page 52)

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Lol Anu. She is Sarun member. Her account has been banned by mods due to so many bashing, & now she is back? with her mid account to do her bakwas again. LOL

Aha...Y didn't I guess that... LOL
Some people never change na...Uff.!! D'ohY they have a prob with everyone...LOL
Till yesterday IPK was best for her...and now she has moved on to PV...Wacko
Nothing left to say... Embarrassed

Edited by aanappin - 16 December 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Rockerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Lol Anu. She is Sarun member. Her account has been banned by mods due to so many bashing, & now she is back? with her mid account to do her bakwas again. LOL

<div align="center"><font size="2">Aha...Y didn't I guess that... LOL</font>
<font size="2">Some people never change na...Uff.!! D'ohY <font size="2">they </font>have a prob with everyone...</font>LOL
<font size="2">Till yesterday IPK was best for her...and now she has moved on to PV...Wacko</font>
<font size="2">Nothing left to say... Embarrassed</font>
</div>

ROFL Exactly even I was like how can An EHMMBH show fan be so rude when MB and behna show fans never had problem even though they are the real competitors as same slot, but then I was like oppps she is Sarun. Poor Behna show fans..Her ID is giving behna fans a bad name.
Lol, what can U expect from her? Till yesterday she was supporting Behna as that was a close to MB ranking even though she is an ipk fan & Now she is supporting pv as now pv is close to MB. Lol, she just wants MB to go down that's why she always supports shows close to MB just to get MB down.. She is one funny member. LOL

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 16 December 2012 at 7:41pm

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

ROFL Exactly even I was like how can An EHMMBH show fan be so rude when MB and behna show fans never had problem even though they are the real competitors as same slot, but then I was like oppps she is Sarun. Poor Behna show fans..Her ID is giving behna fans a bad name.
Lol, what can U expect from her? Till yesterday she was supporting Behna as that was a close to MB ranking even though she is an ipk fan & Now she is supporting pv as now pv is close to MB. Lol, she just wants MB to go down that's why she always supports shows close to MB just to get MB down.. She is one funny member. LOL

Yeah.!! Its clear isn't it..? She has a DP of SI like always...so inforectly supporting IPK...
Username supporting EHMMBH and praising PV against MB ROFLROFL
Isse kehte hain...Ek teer se chaar nishane... ROFL
She is not loyal to even one show..Poor shows... LOL
I know...its funny how Behna fans have no prb with MBians...but the IPK fans...like always...have a prob... LOL Man...I want to know..whom do they have good relations with..? Silly
Well to her disappointment...MB is becoming popular..so she can be all happy and sad as much as she wants... LOL

_Darling_

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Can you guys calm down. Stern Smile Let her support whatever show she wants. And just so you know, she was a PV fan before IPK ended, so it was before she even had an idea about how close PV would be to MB ranking wise.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 16 December 2012 at 8:00pm

Tahitien-moon

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Can you guys calm down. Stern Smile Let her support whatever show she wants. And just so you know, she was a PV fan before IPK ended, so it was before she even had an idea about how close PV would be to MB ranking wise

Well as u said she can suport any show she wants...who has stopped her...
But why talk nonsense about other shows..? Thats not part of supporting you know...

I think u might be mistaken..If we are not mistaken of who this is..and as far as I have seen her posts..she is a IPK supporter..I might be wrong..But that is what I can say of my knowledge..

I wouldn't have bothered about her..if she just said PV rocks..but she dragged in MB... which is not acceptable I guess 
Stern Smile
VIRMANbest Goldie
VIRMANbest
VIRMANbest

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by VIRMANbest

Originally posted by rads11

Originally posted by rads11

now as IPKKND is over...Madhubala can FINALLY have the top position!!!

Wink LOL

What the hell is that supposed to mean..?
U are not giving it for charity here... Confused

Fans of the forum work hard as well...If you cant appreciate them...at least dont disrespect them Confused

Whatever...What else can anyone expect from IPK fans LOL

no offense..!!!

Madhubala suckz

dont even start with madhubala if ipkknd was still around do u honestly think it would reach 1000+points LOL 
enjoy the spotlight till it lasts cuz you never know Wink
agreed di.

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Anyhow...I careless of who thinks what about what show...

==================================================================

I would like to congratulate MB n PV for their positions... as I am happy for both..
Hope tomorrow is a celebrating day as well... Embarrassed

Enjoy..! Smile
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Can you guys calm down. Stern Smile Let her support whatever show she wants. And just so you know, she was a PV fan before IPK ended, so it was before she even had an idea about how close PV would be to MB ranking wise

Well as u said she can suport any show she wants...who has stopped her...
But why talk nonsense about other shows..? Thats not part of supporting you know...

I think u might be mistaken..If we are not mistaken of who this is..and as far as I have seen her posts..she is a IPK supporter..I might be wrong..But that is what I can say of my knowledge..

I wouldn't have bothered about her..if she just said PV rocks..but she dragged in MB... which is not acceptable I guess 
Stern Smile

Is saying mean things back the solution though? Whoever her past ID is, whatever show she supports, it shouldn't matter to us because in the end it's her own decision. If she supports IPK it's her own choice, we can't tell her what to support and what not to. I don't think she should have posted that comment either but by talking about her like this, you guys look bad. That's why I'm telling you. Sorry if I hurt you, but I really don't think that making mean comments about someone is the solution.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 16 December 2012 at 8:10pm

Go to top