Punar Vivah

Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Superb part dear
Continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
great startSmile

Pearl_27SaiS

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
It was great Pearl. I want to see what happens in the next part. Aarti is his wife now and there is some tension in their relationship - it sounds awesome! 

Pearl_27SaiS

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Okay to be honest,I didn't expect,you guys to like it this muchShocked,It was just a spur of a moment and I was sitting free and this story popped into my head.But I am truly humbled that you guys read it and commented. Thank you for reading and loving it. Hug

@Ojo Thank you!!Hug The title was a little bit difficult to decide,I was stuck between destiny and wife,glad you liked that too! I'll be updating it soon,wait for a little bit more.  

@Maham Thank you,I am so glad you commented and found it interesting. Hug I have something in my mind about this,let's see,if you find that interesting or not.

@Sheema Thank you!!Smile I am glad you liked the start.KKHH is going to go out of the window after some parts.LOL

@Deepti Thank you so much! Hug  Your questions will be answered soon,but they're gonna take some parts to be answered,the story is going to deal with past and present.

@Morris Thank you! Hug The equation between Aarthi and Yash is going to be quite interesting.You'll be getting to know how they were before and how they are now,and their take on it.

@ns1970 Thank you!Smile

@Indu and Vaishu I am waiting for your precious comments!Embarrassed

Edited by Pearl_27 - 10 December 2012 at 11:40pm

morrisSaiS

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Sorry for being late, dear friend... I have placed my comment on Pg 1.Smile

Pearl_27SaiS

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Pearl: Sorry for the delay No need to be sorry,Indu!...Got really caught up, and well...didn't want to be in a hurry when I write how much I loved this. Big smileYour comment was totally worth the wait.

That was such an emotionally vivid description of Yash's pathos and his sorrow. Your words made me a spectator sitting on the benches of that court and observe the play of passing emotions on Yash's countenance.Oh my...That was a high praise,and you're being so sweetly biased.Tongue  I felt his angst, his frustration, his sadness through the words that seemed to flow with his emotions.I am glad you felt all the emotion which I wanted to depict,and more than anything else,he is confused!!!. You have begun with a very different beginning from the show yet the central theme is same.Start was really a difficult job to do,but then,I did. ...one connects immediately. Bravo...Great job, Pearl!!!Clap I await the follow up.Smile 

Thank you so so much,for such a wonderful comment,you're such a great support.Hug

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 December 2012 at 12:11am

InduG64SaiS

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

@Saf Thank you so much for liking the startHug,thought a lot about it,and then if the insecurity of people liking it or not,anyways I am glad that you liked it. Next is going to be up soon with a twist.Wink

@Enid Well,it is on its way,but wait for sometime.I am so glad you were able to connect with it and  I was trembling when I posted it.Thank you for reading and liking it,my first attempt in this forum! Hug

@sweetone Thank you so much,I'll try to update it soon. Hug

@Anitu Thanks,my friend. Hug

@Shashi, miti, luv_lvndr, sidu12, nuresmeralda Thank you so much for liking and loving it,I am so glad you people took your time to comment. Hug

saf24SaiS

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

@Rutu Didn't expect you to be here!Shocked But I am glad that you read and liked it Hug ...I'll PM you surely,from now on.

@Iluvkanha_GCian Thank you so much,friend! Hug  I am so glad that,I could get that "Wow" Reaction from someone.You name?

@IsYaRoCHeR Thank you so much!! Hug You know my name,can I know yours?... I'll PM you,once I update.

@Zetter Thank you Hug ...I am so glad that you liked it,that means a lot.I'll not make you wait much.Will be updating it soon.

@Mitul Thank you!Hug

@Nina Thank you for liking and commenting! Hug  Tension is going be from both sides and you'll getting know how they feel about it.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 December 2012 at 6:37am

rutu83SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.