Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) (Page 18)

1HappyGrl Senior Member
1HappyGrl
1HappyGrl

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hey PearlBig smile  Thanks for your PM! I wasn't able to read through immediately, which is why I'm responding so late. But I got some time today and this newest update is wonderful. Your first paragraph is one of my faves:

He said nothing and just laid down beside her, wondering what has happened to her, she used to be so chilled out, carefree, full of life always living like there is no tomorrow. But then what happened now….she does not react to anybody except kids, does not talk to anyone unless and until it is necessary, always lost in thoughts and when someone calls, she startles every time, the Aarthi he used to know, she is not that, Aarthi. He looked at her, sleeping form, few strands of her hair were on her face, and he could tell that it was irritating her, very slowly; he placed them behind her ear. Her hairs, he always had some kind of liking for them, even in college. College, a smile formed on his face, college was so different and who thought his life would be like this, that one day, he'll be so confused with his feelings for Aarthi that he can't even ask, what her problem is, and Aarthi, he somewhere, always knew she loved him and she still does, well…maybe not. Noticing her behavior from their first meeting 3 months to till now…really made him believe that. Her actions, gestures, and the fear in her eyes…. in their first meeting is still a fresh in his mind and it pricked his heart that day and whenever he remembers, it still does. That day, when they first met, after 6 years...

It has such a bittersweet undercurrent to it, which allows me to better understand Yash's curiosity and his concern about the reasons for what has changed his Aarti and scares her so much. I really enjoy how you explore Yash's attention to her and who she is.

He sighed. This was something new, Yash with addition of ji in it, he didn't like it, this ever growing formality with each passing day and her being distant, only talking with Payal and Palak, Payal ,Palak ,they always had an easy way with her and he always wondered, what kind of a bond, she has with them. In their first meeting, itself, they behaved like they have known each other since ages and as if, as if she was their own mother or his Pari. Aarthi and his angels first meeting was something, he'll never ever forget.

Aw, this paragraph about the Aarti and the kids made me smile so much.   Big smile

Aarthi, was scared, how in the world, she is going to wake him up?! But whatever it is, she has to do it, no matter what. She slowly entered their room and saw Yash peacefully sleeping. She slowly went ahead and…tried to wake him up, putting a hand on his shoulder, said in a meek voice

"Yashji…Yashji….wake up, its nine, you have to go for office."

"hmmm….let me sleep"

"Yashji..mmmyji…"

Before she could complete what she had to say, he pulled her towards him and they felt a current ran down their spine when their lips brushed each others…

What an ending!  Blushing   I'm looking forward to the continuation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherashGC_arjaSaiS

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful update PearlClapClap... Wow... from their first meet till now he senses something wrong with her simply by her gestures... Now this is what we call a soul mate connection??? i am so curious to know the mystery behind Aarti's sudden change in behavior. I have this strong feel that he has some feelings for herWink.
How Yash still remembers her favorites as also his college days bringing a smile on his face. i am sure these both were real riotsLOLLOL
The last scene where Yash had pulled her and their lips brushing... gave me a tickling feelEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherSaiS

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
now, now Pearly, don't make me blush Embarrassed burn me instead LOL love your update!
Thanks so much for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@Pearl-girl - logged in just to read your story. Very interesting place you have stopped at - no fair. LOLLOL Writer's privilege Wink. Loving it girl - i am intrigued by the silent, scared, sahami-si Arti. And Yash is lattu over his old pal and doesn't quite realize it. Very nice.

Hey - if you don't hear from me for a while don't be surprised. Take care and Happy New Year in advance.

SaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awesome Update

Thanks for sending me the PM. (otherwise I would have missed such a lovely update) 

Waiting for the next Part.

Please Update soon.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I finally read your ff! Sorry for taking so long, my vacation just started. Smile Pearl, it's AMAZING! I love the storyline, and I really like how you described Yash/Aarti. The characterization is fabulous. It doesn't seem like Ansh exists in this story, or does he?

Great job! This is so good. And he kissed her! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

SaiS

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delayed reaction..
Anyway, this is an awesome part dear..
I loved how you connect the present to the past..
And the scene with the kids is so wonderfully written!
Aww, the last part, hehe you left us hanging again...
The curiosity still continues...

Update soon dear...
Can't wait for the next... Embarrassed

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Loved it- can't wait to know aarti's past

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index