Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24)

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Destiny's Decree
                                                  Because it was meant to be...

"Destiny grants our wishes in its own way,in order to give us something beyond our wishes."

Her smile, her cheerful laughter, her comforting words, her love for rains, her teasing, her way of dealing with his problems, her childish antics, the way she used to always support him.The way she used to claim his everything hers, no thank you, no sorry. Actually, no formality. This was their relation; as comforting as it ever could be, they used to share everything with each other. Their relation was something entirely different, just like her. And today, he was standing at the place which they've always cherished. The place, where they first met. Basketball court. That day was his birthday and he got the best birthday gift in the form of her. He got someone, to whom he could share his feelings with, someone who actually understood him. Someone, someone...just for him.

Today was also his birthday, but today, everything is changed, nothing is the same. She is gone, and more than that his love, his wife also has gone, far far away from him. He has lost everything, well, maybe not, not everything, he has his two little angels with him. He lost their mother, the mother of his two little angels. When he lost her, he needed her, his one carefree friend to comfort him, to be there for him, the one he wanted to cry his heart out to.But she was also not there, the one he got on his birthday too left him.

He sighed, 6 years before, same date, same place he met her, on his birthday just like today. When he first saw her wearing yellow jogging suit and he was in his usual black track pants and red vest. She challenged him, challenged him to play, play something he was an expert, Basket ball! But that day, she almost proved him wrong and for the first time, someone could match his speed.someone was as good as him. First time, someone competed with him and the result was a tie. Just like their relationship, relationship of equals.  He still remembered, the day, the day he got married was the day, when he saw her for the last time, the day he lost his friend and he still does not know the reason behind her leaving him, he was so angry and hell annoyed at her, How dare she leave him, forget leaving him, she didn't even inform him, and didn't even care to give a simple reason. He got married to his wife, the women he loved. She was perfect, perfect in every way and that day she was his. His life, his wife, his love, his Arpita. It was a love marriage, Arpita and he met each other at college and he was smitten by her charms in the very first meeting of theirs and it was also arranged by her, his best buddy. Arpita and she was a very good friend and totally different, where she could mould herself according to the situations and knew how to deal with problems on the other hand Arpita, she was a princess; she didn't know how to deal with the world.

He smiled, thinking back to old memories, he and Arpita had a blissful marriage she was perfect, and a kind of women everyman would love to get. She was a great DIL, SIL, Daughter, Mother and of course a loving and caring wife. But he lost her, and lost her forever, she died. Went far away, leaving him with their two little angels, and beautiful memories, which now haunt him to no end. Her memories .was the only thing he is left with.  Suddenly, he came out from his reviver and heard his phone ringing. The name flashing on it was enough to make him shiver. Damn, Aarthi, the friend who left on the day of his marriage is back, well, not exactly she is not the friend who left him, now, she is his wife, his lawfully wedded wife! Wife, no not his wife, she can never be his wife not anyone can be his wife. His wife and his love was only Arpita not anyone else. Not even Aarthi. Maybe he is attracted to her, or knows her or has some feelings for her but they cannot be named as love, ever. Reluctantly, he picked up and answered that he is coming in 15 minutes and cut the call without even waiting for her to say anything. He didn't want to hear anything, and started thinking back to the day which changed everything, when he saw her after 6 Years; it was just 3 months ago...

Index

Chapter Two (Page 6)

Chapter Three (Page13)

Chapter Four (Page 19)

Chapter Five  (Page 24)

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one pearl u write very well
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice one pearl...a tinge of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, perhaps? 😉
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Pearl: Sorry for the delay...Got really caught up, and well...didn't want to be in a hurry when I write how much I loved this. 😃

That was such an emotionally vivid description of Yash's pathos and his sorrow. Your words made me a spectator sitting on the benches of that court and observe the play of passing emotions on Yash's countenance.  I felt his angst, his frustration, his sadness through the words that seemed to flow with his emotions. You have begun with a very different beginning from the show yet the central theme is same...one connects immediately. Bravo...Great job, Pearl!!!👏 I await the follow up.😊 Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
freya123 thumbnail
nice  one
plz  write  more  parts
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was beautifully written OS
loved it 👏👍🏼
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Phal Thank you so much!🤗

@Supransi Thanks!🤗

@Sarah Thanks!🤗 Kuck kuch hota hai..well not exactly,just wait and read.

@freya Thanks!🤗 Of course,its gonna have more parts,I can't leave anyone hanging like that.

@Naeema Thank you!🤗

@Aditi Thank you so much!🤗
milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful and well-written!
I loved it Pearl!
I can't wait to read more! 🤗❤️
Great job!

I love the title as well!
Edited by milodog - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting beginning, Pearl! Can't wait to see where you take it from here! 
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start... A lil KKHH element and I loved it..
Great job.