Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KAS given all the importance yet again [Mod p.7]

Swaron79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw the so called "hot" TR promo.. well frankly speaking I hv nothing against the couple, I just don't get their chemistry while others think I am just jealous cause TR is way too hot!! πŸ€’
Well either way the point is I am not interested in TR.. the only thing that caught my mind was that how come the youtube guy Sunil Rathod had uploaded a "promo" of the serial which only involves TR!!
I mean if u guys wud hv noticed that sunil rathod guy uploads only bts or group promos... I hv never seen any SS promo atleast uploaded by him !!!
See I am not watching the show and all but still I do want Shantanu to get his well deserved space in the show and this is just a mere example of the biasness that KAS gets all the time!😑
Fine KAS is the blue eyed boy of the production house.. agreed
but atleast give maheshwari boy his due importance. I don't know man this all pisses me to the core sometimes.. Neither does Tannu lack in his acting nor his dance capabilities.. infact I wud rather say he is the best among all of them.. he works equally hard but all the screenspace only to KAS.. Why ?! 

Why you so bias Palki ?! πŸ˜‘

Nothing against TR fans.. this post is only for all the Maheshwari lovers 
Edited by Swaron79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uss sunil rathode ki tho baath hi math karo...i just want to know is flash mob making is also uploaded by him?????

If that is true we clearly hear the negligence in his voice while asking questions...i thought who ever it is he give so respect to KAS while asking questions and even ask him to take care of himself...and while asking shaan n maccy he talked like ye log kya cheez he KAS ke saamne...i dont know i feel that biasses in his questions... pata nahi sirf muje laga ya fir baaki sab ko laga??   
Swaron79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tannuluv

uss sunil rathode ki tho baath hi math karo...i just want to know is flash mob making is also uploaded by him?????

If that is true we clearly hear the negligence in his voice while asking questions...i thought who ever it is he give so respect to KAS while asking questions and even ask him to take care of himself...and while asking shaan n maccy he talked like ye log kya cheez he KAS ke saamne...i dont know i feel that biasses in his questions... pata nahi sirf muje laga ya fir baaki sab ko laga??   

Ya that is true but didn't you see how Palki was like shan and maccy toh keede ki tarah dance kar rahe hain and shit like that !!
Sunil rathod toh is an employee of Palki, toh ab madam jee jise importance dengi yeh bhi toh wahi karenge naa !!! πŸ€’
Swaron79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d3_dmg

Cinevistaas and Sunil Rathod only uploads special promos,like dance camp,monsoon special,moulin rogue,flash mob and now this TaRey promo.
For all regular promos,there is IndianShowsAndPromos and channelvindia..Problem Solved.

Ohh really.. As if I don't know that !!
Thats the point, all the "spl" promos u are talking abt have always been group promos,never related to a couple.. okay?!
Now u get my point ?
lovemedo thumbnail
Sunil Rathod is the new Creative Director of D3..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The old director was replaced with him...

Though, we weren't informed.

D3 is presentally directed by Sunil RathodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is the director since May 2012...πŸ˜›

We thot him 2 b an outside person when he isn't..

lovemedo thumbnail
Type Sunil Rathod in Fb...

This is his dp..

Can't give the link since Im a newbie..
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wel CVs toh jo chahte hai woh karenge hi! Wat v can do is put across our views! For me i have stopped watching d show coz i cant c shantanu geting sidelined lyk dis nd wil nt watch until he gets his due credit!
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cinevistaas and Sunil Rathod only uploads special promos,like dance camp,monsoon special,moulin rogue,flash mob and now this TaRey promo.
For all regular promos,there is IndianShowsAndPromos and channelvindia..Problem Solved.

why dont you just stay away from swayam fans posts...when we particularly ask for reasons you never have reasons and when we discuss about swayam you just never leave any posts...i know this is an open forum and anyone can share their views but we should have some decencies to not comment on some posts which are not related to us...
kunwarmylove thumbnail

Just asking.Does the BTS of Archie and Alisha count?They are a couple too..

Doesn't matter,they will always think that AJS is the favoured one...No point in asking them for anything.They will always be against AJS..
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes i agree that KAS is getting more due rather than Shantannu even On screen and Off screen.. CV's r using Shantannu 2 just attract fan's.. 

And this Sunil Rathod always doing a solo interview 4 KAS while a group interview for Shantannu (In rose day IV and Flash mob IV).. So that only proves that he is even made as side liner in Off screen also.. he may be younger than KAS but has equal talent wen comes to dancing and acting..

So us Swaron fans hv no importance and v don't get at least what is d justice then y d hell do v need to support D3..😑