Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I am glad Sallu is not attending ansh wedding. Otherwise all the talk about simple wedding from cs wound have been gone waste. Salman wiuld have charged a lot of money from ds. Ds did not listen to shiv words and arranged grand sangeet, haldi and mehendi ceremonies.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman not attending ansh wedding" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
salman?...like salman khan?!!! who said that he was attending the wedding...itni badi baat bhi nahi hai ansh ki shaadi...n if this is a joke then haa haa haaa i didn't get it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssah

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
joke...hoga...humara hero attend krega yeh shaadi...LOL

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
But there was some video in colors website stating that salman will be in AnSh wedding. I think he was promoting Dabaang 2.

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/balika-vadhu-kacchi-umar-ke-pakke-rishte/salman-in-shivanandis-marriage-balika-vadhu-24439.html

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
please my sweet hero salman khan big boss is good show for you...

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I LOVE salman! Would've loved it, had he come for the show.
Maybe rumours of him coming started cause he's hosting big boss. But I would've gone crazy with excitement had they made him come or the wedding...

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Maybe rumours of him coming started cause he's hosting big boss. But I would've gone crazy with excitement had they made him come or the wedding...

See this video posted in colors website. In this there is a promo which says salman is coming. But no news about this. Its confusing. Maybe they cancelled the plan later. But the video is still available on colors websiteConfused.

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/balika-vadhu-kacchi-umar-ke-pakke-rishte/salman-in-shivanandis-marriage-balika-vadhu-24439.html

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by booksfreak07

See this video posted in colors website. In this there is a promo which says salman is coming. But no news about this. Its confusing. Maybe they cancelled the plan later. But the video is still available on colors websiteConfused.

Ohno! I wish he could've made it Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top