Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Dont no if someone else pointed this out or not but where did Zoya's famous PEPPER SPRAY go when she really needed it or is that spray only reserved for n used on H&H shareef wale guysROFL (H&H= hawt n handsomeLOL). When she really needed to use that spray it looked like she had never had one and had no idea abt using it ...Did she really forget abt it ? Or is my theory right ApproveLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notj.e.n.n.008vm17Essence..WhenInRomeJiahKaJenteja0102..Nithiya95Siddhi_GroverAddictMoronsKiMallikashanakyasharansjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where did that damn PEPPER SPRAY Go?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
in the SBS seg we saw she was using the spray.. but in actual episode they did not show that part may be due to editing..

:)

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Actually if you  watch the fight scene carefully...Zoya does pull out the pepper spray after one of the goons punches Asad...but before she can use it the goon yells...chal hatt!! or something like that and pushes her and her hand away...that's when she gets pushed onto Asad for the first time. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRuleslove_me_notbhuvana90XAiShBaBy08Xsmiley_lizi

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Our cv's forget and they seem to have selective amnesia yaar..

Chod do...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
She pulled out pepper spray when they threw first punch on AsadLOLIt was then that goons pushed her onto him and first mitwa playedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I agree with ummesulaiman and aparna_kj.

She did pull the pepper spray out, but the goon pushed her before she could use it.

Radhika_ksgian

IF-Dazzler

Radhika_ksgian

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I guess u dint noticed..she took it out..bt the goons pushed her..n den she fall on Asad Embarrassed

Edited by Radhika_ksgian - 09 December 2012 at 11:30pm

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Oh TY guys she did use it mayb the Vids I saw never had that bit bec when the goons did close in on her no way did i see her reaching out for it so thats why thankyou all for clarifying this bit thoEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.