Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
this makes me happy! I wonder what could be better than AIE honestly, I love that story and if this is even better jan that, I'm definitely in for a treat.

Congratulations on the new story, love.
wish you the best of luck with this joint venture

lots of love
sonia
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW, really excited to see this story!
thanks for the PM :)
ag0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...
i'm waiting 
& ready to comment too...
hahahaha...πŸ˜†
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: segad

so when are you updating AIE? obviously your concussion is taken care of

Lol. Pushy :P Not quite, no. But the AIE update is half typed and will be put up tomorrow (:
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! I haven't read any of your work yet but you have got some great comments so I'm intrigued! Hmmm have you got an index where I could read your other work? I'm looking forward to reading your new FF. Rozi
norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozinab

Wow! I haven't read any of your work yet but you have got some great comments so I'm intrigued! Hmmm have you got an index where I could read your other work? I'm looking forward to reading your new FF. Rozi

Lol, thank you! Those girls are amazing, so please dont go by them πŸ˜³

My Index is in my Siggy. I look forward to your comments :)
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have just realised how lame I am! Your index is in your siggy and I couldn't see it. You have written a lot of stuff in Arhi and I feel like I have been living under a rock! How have I missed so much if your work! I'm going to have to get on my laptop tomorrow and start reading all of your work.
norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozinab

I have just realised how lame I am! Your index is in your siggy and I couldn't see it. You have written a lot of stuff in Arhi and I feel like I have been living under a rock! How have I missed so much if your work! I'm going to have to get on my laptop tomorrow and start reading all of your work.

Lol, dont worry! No harm done (: I hope you like my work, and I look forward to your feedback πŸ˜ƒ
norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Awww! Big hugs to you, Avi!

I am really really honored to have this dedicated to me! (I am gonna ignore the other three, and greedily claim it all! :P)

I have read the prologue and a little more ;) (Be jealous people!) and I must say, this is one of the best fics I have read in a while!

You guys have given me precious memories as well! So thank you for all the support, the encouragement and the love!

I can't wait for you to get started in earnest!

<3

RIDZ <3 Dher saari hugs to you too! Thank you so much for the energy you're investing in this πŸ˜†

I hope you'll stick with me, eh? πŸ˜³

YOU PUT ADAM LEVINE IN THERE. OML. YOU HAVE JUST TRANSCENDED ALL LEVELS AWESOMENESS. *_*

<3
Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
norolim thumbnail

Originally posted by: shay1990

RES
EDITED*

You know i love you right? You KNOW i love you... But I'm going to say it phir se because well... I LOVE YOU! ❀️

I feel honoured, and so privileged that you have dedicated this AMAAAZING piece of work (partly) to me, which i, just as Ridz was saying, have had the greatest pleasure in reading part of it already! Do i feel lucky?

OHHH YES I DO! πŸ₯³

I shall tell ALL OF YOU out there right now that you are in for one hell of a treat.
Each and every single sentence is so intricately woven that you will be knocked of your seats/chairs/beds... Arses? Trust me *gives everyone intense glares*

I'm so excited for this, and you Avi
*Laughs evily*

Hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain my beautiful wifey
πŸ€—

Awiee <3 My amazing husband! Thank you for the wonderful words and never ending praise. Really. It means the absolute world (:

I love you too Hubby :*