Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

written update 6th december

sherni_ashish Senior Member
sherni_ashish
sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I'm just posting coz sum1 asked 4 the written updates: sorry if I shouldn't!!!Embarrassed
Written Update (6th December 2012):

Epi begins with RL asking abt Saahil 2 the dr 2 which he replies he's trying his best n allows her 2 enter the room. She is very depressed n says he'll b f9 n he has a long life ahead him n she cant live with the guilt 4 what happened 2 him. Saahil then removes his oxygen mask and tells her 2 imagine how Anoop has lived with that guilt 4 something he isn't responsible 4 all these years since he was a kid. She wants 2 call the dr bt Saahil tells her he's fine and confesses abt his drama 2 make her realize how wrong she is n 2 end all rifts between her n Anoop.. Saahil says the dr is his freind and is included in the plan.. Saahil tells her can u feel how Anoop must b feeling 2 live with this guilt all his life? He tells her 2 realise how it feels 2 b blamed for something we r nt guilty 4.. She slaps him and says do u hav any idea how worried I was? But he keeps talking abt Anoop saying u blamed ur 14 year old son n made him feel guilty all his life till 2day.. Becoz of this its affecting other relations in our family.Saahil says me n my sis lost papa when he died but Anoop lost both dad and mom. He adds he never meant 2 hurt her and is sorry... Last n best he tells her: " if you cannot give love to Anoop bhaiya who is your elder son then I dont want your love either!!!"
Saahil walks out of the room and bhushan asks if he did all the drama 2 call them all 2 Jaipur. Saahil says yes n introduces them 2 his friend dr. They go home.
At home Shivani and Mansi are worried abt RL's reaction. Anoop comes and seeing them worried says Saahil is just fine and on they r on their way home. When they all enter Anoop runs and hugs Saahil and asks how he is feeling. Saahil says he is fine n nothing happened 2 him n it was all part of his plan. He looks at his mom who leaves without saying a word.. Saahil adds he should have done this mny years ago and mayb things would have been different. N he says now mom nows how it feels 2 b blamed of something we didn't do. Anoop slaps him hard and says he knows Saahil's intentions r good but what he did was wrong, adding what if something had happened 2 mom whn she heard about ur accident.. Then he says he'll nvr 4gt him n leaves.. Saahil is left sad n hurt. He says it was all in vain.. Our plan failed. Mansi also sad that they broke every1s hearts. Shivani says at least Anoop n Mansi came closer with all this. Suddently a maid comes and tells Mansi and Shivani that RL is calling them in her room.

Precap:

RL tells Shivani and Mansi that whatever she will tell them should stay between them.. and asks if they can do it.. They both nod.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80maina0

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index