Honest FEEDBACK For QH Team

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First i have seen a few episodes on you tube.

Congrats on making a Muslim Serial and using Urdu.

I like the chemistry between brothers best.
Karan is very Good looking and I was watching for him.

Story and Direction are OK old wine in new bottle.

I will watch it on you tube but not that exciting that I sign up to watch daily.
Biggest disappointment is the female lead do not find her that appealing nor does she have a hot chemistry that would burn up the screen or go down as epic. Very average Looks and acting.

If you had got Jennifer Adityi or Sanaya or even a new face Opposite Karan that would have captured your audience from first.

You can improve on Story and Try different scenarios for Romance . As well the younger brother needs to be controlled more in his acting goes all over the place has potential needs to be utilized.Plus point he and Karan are great together.

Good luck I will rate it slightly above average will do well  not become an epic .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And this is your idea of an HONEST UNBIASED feedback?

Miyaa, feedback de rahe ho ya show ki  bajaa rahe ho? 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there! Yes, I quite like the chemistry between the brothers, it's so unique despite them being half brothers. Though, I didn't know who KSG was before, I do like his acting. 

I'm not too sure on the storyline as QH is fairly new, but I think the way it's going with Asad as the strict conservative man and Zoya, the modern girl is really interesting! I do hope the CVs start to change both Zoya's and Asad's characters, maybe meld their personalities? 

"I will watch it on you tube but not that exciting that I sign up to watch daily." - I normally watch online as it's easier for me but I think the most exciting part are Dilshad's/Najma's and AsYa scenes. I frankly do not like what happens in Ayaan's house (minus Nikhat and the girl's) because it's mainly of Razia's trickeries and the Hasina drama. Yawn. 

"Biggest disappointment is the female lead do not find her that appealing nor does she have a hot chemistry that would burn up the screen or go down as epic. Very average Looks and acting." - I will have to disagree as I think the actress is doing pretty well! Sure, the character has some annoying factors like her "Allah miya..." etc etc but sometimes I actually like it! I love her smile, it's just adds another dimension to the character. As the "hot chemistry" goes, then I have to say right now the story line is not fixated at a romance level - it's showing the relationships between the families. Maybe there isn't a hot chemistry but there is a pure and natural chemistry between Asad and Zoya. 

"If you had got Jennifer Adityi or Sanaya or even a new face Opposite Karan that would have captured your audience from first." - I don't know who they are as actors so can't say much. I'm pretty sure Surbhi Jyoti (Zoya) is a new face?

"As well the younger brother needs to be controlled more in his acting goes all over the place has potential needs to be utilized.Plus point he and Karan are great together." - This I will have to agree, I think there needs to be another dimension to Ayaan's character. I love him with Humera and I don't want him to stay that Casanova flirty type.  

😃
please stop being mean toward surbhi, she's doing an amazing job I really love her character

Originally posted by: avonii

please stop being mean toward surbhi, she's doing an amazing job I really love her character

I don't understand what is the problem. I mean, 90% of the forum loves her but what is with the comment on her looks? She has a great face cut, lovely dusky complexion, stunning eyes and a brilliant smile. She is no newcomer and has enough experience in acting as well which shows. I do not see a single negative feedback on Surbhi that is logical. 😆
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey we all love surabi so plz dont say anythng abt her
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

I don't understand what is the problem. I mean, 90% of the forum loves her but what is with the comment on her looks? She has a great face cut, lovely dusky complexion, stunning eyes and a brilliant smile. She is no newcomer and has enough experience in acting as well which shows. I do not see a single negative feedback on Surbhi that is logical. 😆

👍🏼
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
will this be your first and last review?
*coughihopesocough* is that mean?
well tough luck!
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On the contrary...I find Surbhi extremely pretty...she has a beautiful smile and a lovely personality. Her acting is very natural and I think she is very versatile.

Now, with the storyline I would want to see a positive change in the handling of dowry and insulting of a dusky complexion woman. This is the 21st century and not the 17th after all. A girl child is an asset and a blessing and not a liability or a mere responsibility. They have to improve on that.

Originally posted by: Rushitaa

will this be your first and last review?
*coughihopesocough* is that mean?
well tough luck!

🤣 

Let me love you! 🤗