Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Honest FEEDBACK For QH Team

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
First i have seen a few episodes on you tube.

Congrats on making a Muslim Serial and using Urdu.

I like the chemistry between brothers best.
Karan is very Good looking and I was watching for him.

Story and Direction are OK old wine in new bottle.

I will watch it on you tube but not that exciting that I sign up to watch daily.
Biggest disappointment is the female lead do not find her that appealing nor does she have a hot chemistry that would burn up the screen or go down as epic. Very average Looks and acting.

If you had got Jennifer Adityi or Sanaya or even a new face Opposite Karan that would have captured your audience from first.

You can improve on Story and Try different scenarios for Romance . As well the younger brother needs to be controlled more in his acting goes all over the place has potential needs to be utilized.Plus point he and Karan are great together.

Good luck I will rate it slightly above average will do well  not become an epic .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priii-

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
And this is your idea of an HONEST UNBIASED feedback?

Miyaa, feedback de rahe ho ya show ki  bajaa rahe ho? Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooliolifeJPRulesRushitaasehan4evershanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey there! Yes, I quite like the chemistry between the brothers, it's so unique despite them being half brothers. Though, I didn't know who KSG was before, I do like his acting. 

I'm not too sure on the storyline as QH is fairly new, but I think the way it's going with Asad as the strict conservative man and Zoya, the modern girl is really interesting! I do hope the CVs start to change both Zoya's and Asad's characters, maybe meld their personalities? 

"I will watch it on you tube but not that exciting that I sign up to watch daily." - I normally watch online as it's easier for me but I think the most exciting part are Dilshad's/Najma's and AsYa scenes. I frankly do not like what happens in Ayaan's house (minus Nikhat and the girl's) because it's mainly of Razia's trickeries and the Hasina drama. Yawn. 

"Biggest disappointment is the female lead do not find her that appealing nor does she have a hot chemistry that would burn up the screen or go down as epic. Very average Looks and acting." - I will have to disagree as I think the actress is doing pretty well! Sure, the character has some annoying factors like her "Allah miya..." etc etc but sometimes I actually like it! I love her smile, it's just adds another dimension to the character. As the "hot chemistry" goes, then I have to say right now the story line is not fixated at a romance level - it's showing the relationships between the families. Maybe there isn't a hot chemistry but there is a pure and natural chemistry between Asad and Zoya. 

"If you had got Jennifer Adityi or Sanaya or even a new face Opposite Karan that would have captured your audience from first." - I don't know who they are as actors so can't say much. I'm pretty sure Surbhi Jyoti (Zoya) is a new face?

"As well the younger brother needs to be controlled more in his acting goes all over the place has potential needs to be utilized.Plus point he and Karan are great together." - This I will have to agree, I think there needs to be another dimension to Ayaan's character. I love him with Humera and I don't want him to stay that Casanova flirty type.  

Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaIPK_FAN-Shormi-Nithiya95MoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteatya.zieIPK_FANattack_007RushitaaShell16smiley_lizitranquilsoul..--epiPhobia--MoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

please stop being mean toward surbhi, she's doing an amazing job I really love her character

I don't understand what is the problem. I mean, 90% of the forum loves her but what is with the comment on her looks? She has a great face cut, lovely dusky complexion, stunning eyes and a brilliant smile. She is no newcomer and has enough experience in acting as well which shows. I do not see a single negative feedback on Surbhi that is logical. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaIPK_FANJPRulesattack_007RushitaaMuneebaSheikhshanakyasharan

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hey we all love surabi so plz dont say anythng abt her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_FANattack_007

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by avonii

please stop being mean toward surbhi, she's doing an amazing job I really love her character

I don't understand what is the problem. I mean, 90% of the forum loves her but what is with the comment on her looks? She has a great face cut, lovely dusky complexion, stunning eyes and a brilliant smile. She is no newcomer and has enough experience in acting as well which shows. I do not see a single negative feedback on Surbhi that is logical. LOL
Thumbs Up

attack_007

Rushitaa Goldie
Rushitaa
Rushitaa

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
will this be your first and last review?
*coughihopesocough* is that mean?
well tough luck!

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index