Bommalattam

**Bommalattam December 2012 Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  4 / 12 / 12 Episode No 34

Chids in the car with driver mama Boopathy. Chids asks mama " yen da, how can all these girls jump in to bed just like that ? (well, he did not ask like this but Roja knows only too well what he had in mind) Mama says that Santhosh has a way with wooing girls " he gives a ring and says that he is going to marry them, apram why not?" Like Roja ,  Chids can't fathom this mentality "apdi sOllitta? Odane nambaratha??" Mama says that the girls would not trust "me or you , but santhosh can make them to do anything " Time to list the preys  - Sushila..ending with the Chinese girl . Chids remembers seeing the empty ring boxes and asking sonny boy about it. Of course sonny boy is not going to gloat on his preys -  says that they were given as incentives to employees who perform well. Appa nambittar da !! Chids asks driver mama to find out details of the girls -  address, current marital status etc., etc.,

Kathir is waiting for Bharathy  -  all set to eat. Bharathy comes and Kathir serves her food. Bharathy says that the food is great "it is me who is lucky Kathir " Well, Bharathy finds that Kathir bought the food from a hotel "I know the difference between home cooked food and hotel food . You bought this, transferred everything and now trying to cheat me?" Kathir asadu vazhiyum neram. Bharathy Oru joke sonnanga -  aratha pazhasu, Roja has no patience to repeat. The important part of this segment is -  Kathir has a job lined up for Bharathy through his contact and wants Bharathy's bank account no as his has gone kaput -  some registration for some Director's  guild .

Breakfast time in Chid's house. Nats and Santhosh already seated. Chids comes -  learns that his daughter brat has already eaten. Throws the bomb shell -  "Santhosh kku kalyanam - with one of the affected girls " Santhosh objects, Chids says that he is not asking for permission "my decision and you better listen " Walks out angrily. Nats tries to pacify Santhosh "If you do not obey him , he will cut you off in his will. Also, it is actually a good idea to marry some one who knows you and your weakness. You can continue your Don Juan activities and that girl will be thankful as her sin is atoned . And over and above all this, you dad will be happy that you are married and will leave for the US. Go to his room and accept for the marriage "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday, December 5th, Episode 35
Sumi is busy...hence a breif updae done by me ( atina)

Chid's office. Three of Santhosh ex girls are waiting whilew Chid and Badri are discussing about how to tackle the situation wuth these girls. Girl #1 Sushila comes in and Chid apologises to her and asks whether she would marry his son. But Sush refuses telling," why should I marry a "kama veriyan" I will get a better & yougiyamana husband...please throw this ring to him yourself sir" she goes out.

Here comes Nithya and tells," your son cheated me and you are trying to wash away the sins like this? why dont you get 100 couples married and wash away your son's sins...here is the ring...take it" She leaves too. The third girl also refuses to marry Santhosh. Chid and Badri are surprised to see the reaction from these girls.

Chid and Badri are discussing about Santhosh's marriage.. Badri suggests that it is better to look for a girl in America...but CHid says that it will not work out then Badri talks about getting an americal white girl but Chid refuses and finally Chid asks about their close friend Ramachandran and about his daughters. Badri is happy to hear and tells that it is a good idea to ask Ramachandran for his second daughter as the first one is already married.

Barathy's house...it is night time..Saravanan is having dinner and his dad Dandabani scolds him as thanda saappadu. Three men come there looking for Saravanan to ask the loan money. Saravanan threatens them and send them out. Next day early morning...Mahathi comes out to vasal perukka...finds these rowdies sleeping there..calls her parents and others...all are shocked to see those men still there.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday Dec 6th, Episode 36
Updates by atina

Those men come inside and they want to take bath etc. Mahathi wakes Saravanan up and he goes to them and shouts at them. Meantime Barathy calls the police for help but police refuses telling that they can help only if it is a criminal case. Hearing this Saravanan tells," ok them let me make this a civil case" He goes out and looks for his freinds. But friends are missing and the tea shop man inform that last night police and Givindan gundan's men came and took all of his friends and he warn Ravi to be carewith this Govindan and to settle his money ASAP.

Saravanan calls Govindan ans askshy did he take his friends to the police station. He also demands that he should release his friends from the station and ask his men to leave his house. Govindan refuses and cuts the call.

Saravanan comes home and those men make fun of him and of his friends. Saravanan asks his dad and others to go inside the room and be there until he comes back...as herwants to arrange for the money. He also his dad not to go for wrok.

Chid and Badri come to see their friends Ramachandran. Chid is so worried that RC may refuse to give his daughter. RC welcomes them and asks his wife Veni to bring something to drink.

RC  tells that his first daughter is married and the second daughter's marriage is also fixed and asks about Chid's son and daughter. Badri immediately comes to the point and tells him that they are there to ask for his daughter for Santhosh nu.Veni comes with some juice and asks her husband to come inside. when Rc goes inside Chid starts polambaling about the true nature of Santhosh and that they should tell Rc about this.

In the kitchen Veni is warning Rc," how come they are asking for our daughter...they are so so rich...you better find out eveything about his son" Rc comes back and Badri starts,"We nedd tell you everything about our Santhosh ..he is smart, good looking, clever...but he has one weakness...konjam sabala karan in ladies matter" Rc and his wife is shocked to hear this...
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Friday 7th December, Episode 37

Brief Updaate by atina

When Badri announces about Santhosh's sabala buthi Ramachandran and his wife are shocked hearing this. Chid asks for RC's answer. RC replies," Chidamparam...if you are in my position what will be your anser in the matter? the same answer is mine too now" Chid understood and gets up and leaves from there with Badri.

Santhosh is in the terrace ..looking worried. Here comes Chithappu NAtraj. He tells Santhosh not to worry about his dad'd marriage proposals as none of his ex girls are willing to marry him and then he tells about Ramachandran's daughter too. Hearing this Santhosh becomes happy. Then they both talk about Bharathy..santhosh tells that She will come back soon.

Now Nats suggest to him, "Santhosh your dad came because of Bardi uncle..it is difficult to chase him away from your dad...as we have to wait for the best time to do that...but that Bhoobathy who told all about your leelaigals...to your appa should be driven away...you do that first...one more thing you should marry a girls arranged by me...what say?" Santhosh agrees to thsi idea and goes down. Nats talks in his mind<' you are the only trump card I have now..."

In B's house these four men are thanni adichals...Dnadabani comes there and screams at them..Mahathi comes there and one of them asks her to make some side dish for them. Mahathi goes and complains to Ravi who comes in and beats him up. After some group fight..everyone tells that Ravi should not be staying there for the rest of the night. He goes out and everyone gets ready sleep...while Dandabani sits in front of the bedroom door with an aruvaal in his hands...
rojapoooo thumbnail

Monday 10 / 12 / 12 Episode No 38

Nats comes to a village house ' looks like a distant relative with whom he had no contact for a long long time ' and he gets a roaring reception. Well, here is the story. This village man has a daughter and Nats wants  her to marry Santhosh. The only condition is that Nats will be the boss always. That man is only too happy with this condition "yethO neenga paarthu kudukkarathu pOthum " Nats is happy . He tells the man that Santhosh is Don Juan of 2012 and the man says that rich men can get away with any thing "In fact athu thaan status symbol " ( athu sari ) Nats is happy that the man accepts this as well. Asks to see the girl.

Girl comes , introduces herself in English and extends her hand ' according to her dad she is a veguli pOnnu and according to Roja this is a sacrificial goat ' well, this is a twist which even Nats did not expect. However Nats says that this girl Kavitha is the future DIL of Chids and Kavi's father promises that he will keep his promise "and about mappillai being a Don Juan, I wont tell even my wife " Nats kku vera enna venum?

Bharathy's house ' the womenfolk are fast asleep. Daddy is keeping watch ' at least pretends to do so. Has a weapon by the side. Looks through the key hole and realizes that  all the thugs are asleep. Decides to get his beauty sleep.  Saravanan is with his friend and not able to sleep. Finally he has the sense to realize that because of him everybody suffers ' friends and family . That stupid friend says that no one minds this trouble ' kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri .  The rowdy guy who was slapped by Saravanan is also not able to sleep. Sees through the key hole -  the womenfolk are sleeping ' Bhoologama, Kailasama??  - his eyes settle on Malathy, the girl who gets her way just by sulking big time. The next thing we see is that girl is all alone in a room and this lusty guy tries to touch her ' hmm apdi Oru dream antha rowdy kku Roja head writing she has to watch this trash tomorrow also !!!

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday  11 / 12 / 12 Episode No 39

At the outset, Roja apologizes for her mistakes in yesterday's update
1. The rowdy tries to act funny with Mahathi and not Malathi
2. Santhosh threatens driver mama - "if you do not leave the job by yourself, I will complain to the police saying that you stole some thing from our house and they will help you in counting kambis. Epdi vasathi?"

and about today's episode -

As expected it was Mahathi's dream. She wakes up the whole household, cries and all tamasha happens. Finally she decides to sleep near her dad as he has a weapon - Aandavaaa. Chids is at work. Naidu brings a wrong file and Chids shouts at him. Nats comes and bails out Naidu. Nats tells darling annan about Kavitha - "distant relative, girl is not very pretty..." Chids says nothing matters as long as that girl is ready to be the sacrificial goat "make sure that you tell them about my son's tiruvilaiyaadalgal " Nats plays Tanjore thalai Aatti bOmmai and goes out saying "will immediately arrange the wedding " As Nats leaves  driver mama comes in.

Yarume serials le direct aa pesa maattanga nnu unakku eppOthaan puriyum Roja?? Well, Chids asks a thousand Q s like "panam venuma? any problems?" ...fina...ll...y driver mama says that he is quitting. Chids becomes all emotional and says " I promised your dad that I will never let you go. Now why would you want to leave?" BHoopathy Oru semai act kudukkaraar - " I also promised my dad that I wont leave you ever. But, My guilt is killing me. I feel that I was party to Santhosh sir's misdemeanor . I should have told you everything myself or should have informed Badri sir much earlier. Please do not mistake me. let me go " Of course Chids has no choice but to let him go.

Bharathy comes to meet Kathir. Ore azhugachi ( mmhum mudiyalai , intha amma can not act to save herself from the gallows ) They both waste Roja's precious few minutes  and finally Bharathy explains  the situation. She has brought all the gold and money left in the house. Requests kathir to come along and help "Let me sell everything and give it to Govindan. Then we can request him to call off his men and promise to pay the rest asap " Kathir says that his mother sent money to Bharathy's account. "let us clear that as well " Bharathy refuses saying that it had some other use but Kathir insists. Both go to meet Govindan. kathir again wastes Roja's time (it is another thing that Roja just listened to the dialogs from the kitchen and hardly saw the TV screen ) by trying to reason out to Govindan about Gnayayam and dharmam - not that Govindan cares - he is busy telling them the amount - with interest calculated to that minute - Bharathy gives him 1.5 Lakhs and says that she will pay the rest soon "Pls call your men and ask them  to vacate my house" Govindan promptly calls and tells his men " Saravanan's sister has brought 1.5 lakhs . The rest 3.2 is due. Just stay put and leave only when all the money gets paid to me " Shocked faces and Roja joots.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday 12.12.12, Episode no-40
Update by Shreenithi

Bharathy and kathir at saravanan's office...Saravanan orders his adiyals to stay at bhrathy's house till they pay back the due 3.2 laks...Kathir says just konjam money is left...pls give us time...Orelse i'll call the police...And he starts shouting...Saravanan tells kathir to stop his hero act and go and bring the money...Kathir still shouting...Bharathy takes him out...Kathir sad...

Nats comes to kavitha's house...Mom kavi welcomes him and calls dad kavi...Dad comes and says they r waiting for him only...we r waiting forur phone call...He asks abt chids decision...Nats says "my annan told...iam the decision maker here...so dont worry...This is marraige is over nnu nenechukonga"...Nats gives money to kavi's family and he says keep this for wedding selavu...Get some new clothes...buy some jewels for ur ponnu and ur wife...And theimportant thing is indha money ya vachu kavi ya azhaga aakkunga...send her to a beauty parlour and try to change her getup...

Kavi thulli guthichu comes there and says...wow..panam!!..Dad says ellam for ue marraige dhaan ma"...Kavi says thanks to nats...and say he is their god and she will build a temple for him and pray...Nats siriching...(enakku kolaiveri aa varudhu...)...

Correct aa chids calls nats...and nats says he is at kavi's house...Kavi says she wants to talk to her future mamanar...She says vanakkam mamanar!!!...Dad kavi,mom kavia nd nats are tensed...

Kavi otting ths same nats kku kovil kattum idea to chis also...Chids says place neraiya irukku ...come and build...Kavi happy...Nats phone vaangi says kavi rombha innocent..>Chids super happy ...says inhd aponnu dhaan i want..>Finalise this girl as my marumagal...Call ends and nats laughs...poor santhosh...

Saravanan comes to meet the person to whom he gave 4 laks for his travel...he says he wants his money abck...i dontw want to go to australia...That man shows his the list...says ur name dhaan first...u travelling soon...he tells saravanan to talk to his family ...Take 2 days time...If u still dont want to travel...i'll return the money...Saravana leaves the place saying he wants his money back...He comes out of the house and calls govindan...and says 2 days la i'll pay back ur money...tells ur adiyals to leave my house...Govindan says money first...order next...Ends the call...Saravanan angry...

Bharathy's house...Ellarum sleeping...4 mens comes thru the door and kidnaps mahathi ..Mahathi shouts...And its a dream...Kootam wakes upa nd mahathi tries to explain them ...Bharathy and co aoncoles her...Dad says andha adiyals ellarum sleeping...its ur ream...Mahathi still crying...Mom consoles her and bharathy watches her...

Sorry for the mistakes...

Thodarum.

atina thumbnail
Thursday, December 14th, Episode41 

It ios Night time...Baratthy;s house...everyone is sleeping... including those 4 gundas...Malathi gets up and looks for water...but there is nothing in the sombu...she goes to take water...as she passes by the room where those men are sleeping...she  stumbles on one man's leg...He gets up and screams...and Malathy slaps him tight...Rest of the men wake up and ask what is happening. The man who was slapped samaluchufies  telling that Malathy stpped on his leg accidentally...Malathi comes to the room where the others are sleeping and tell them what happened. Everyone is wotrried that she slepped him nu. They all try to sleep again. 

Santhosh gets a phone call from Park West hotel about the room reservation for him (224). He immediately calls Kavitha..kirukku and asks her to come to hotel and he also sends msg with the hotel name and room number. This convfersation is overheard by Nats...and he gets worried.

This kirukku Kavitha oreh soripooo and promises him to reach the hotel soon. Then she goes to her dad and asks him to get ready tpo go with her to the hotel.

But that vivasthai illaatha appan kaaran tells," Why should I go with you maa? maapillai just wants to talk to you only...Kavitha...mapillai konjam appadi ippadi nu nadanthukittaalum...nee nalla adjust pannikittu pommmaa...sariyaa...ayeh...ippadiyevaa porathu...go change and go...did you understand what I just told you maa?" KK replies," purinja maathithaan irukku...he he...he" She goes to change...

Nats calls Kavi's dad and asks him to stop kavitha from meeting Santhosh as there are chances for Santhosh to reject Kavitha as soon as he meets her. This maamaa...sorry appa gets worried and and tells KAvi not to go. Kavi calls Santhosh and tells that there are some guiests in the house and so she can not make it to the hotel. Santhosh gets so irritated...and Nats is happy to see this.

Barathy's house...Mahathi looks sad...and Barathy consoles her and tells heer that money will come soon and everything will be over soon. Her mom comes and announces that Malathy has not come home yet from comp class. She is worried and she also tells that there are only three of those men there...the one Malathy slapped is not there nu...everyone is worried hearing this.

Malathy is wauiting for an auto after her class...and suddenly the man she slapped stops his bike right infront of her...

Viewers karuthu: ( note to the Production team)
This kind of situation never happens in a normal family ...ok in the serials it happens...still...wont they take any precautions like...
1. before going to bed...check and fill the water containers...
2. even if you want to drink water in the middle of the night...why a vayasu ponnu should get upo and go...why cann't she ask her dad to fetch some water...
3. 2 vayasu ponnu...oru vayasaaana ponnum irukara veetuleh...ippadiyaa nadakkum? in real life...?
4. Again and again they are showing scenes which are not fit  to watch with the family...like how the father advised his veguli magal in today's episode...
I expected a better stroy line than this with the new script writer...but...alas...I am so disappointed...
atina thumbnail
Monday, December17th, Episode 43 

Malathi is waiting for an auto to go home after her computer class. She could not get any and suddenly she notices the man who was slapped by Malathy last night  is on his bike heading towardss the same way. Malathy goes and stand in the middle of the street with her both hands streached out blocking him. This man gets so scared...but Malathy merattifies him and she tells," yeiu...you are going to tmy house o nly right...? Take me too!!" She sits at the back and this man kadu kadu..and starts his bike. On their way an auto almost hits the bike. But fortunately nothing happens...That auto driver seems to know this man...but he stares at malathy asinga maa...and asks this rowdy man," enna sarakku oreh shokka irukku?" This man tells him," dei athellam onnum illeh...summmaa therinjavanga thaan..." then he starts his bike.

In Barathy's house the other three men are playing card and Ravi comes home...his mom cries and tells that Malathy has not back yet and one of these men is missing too...may be he only kidnapped Malthy nu...Ravi gets mad and fights with the othere three men. At this point...Malathy arrives home with that rowdy man. Everyone is shocked...Malathy walks to her room...but stopped by Ravi. But Malathy screams at him," oh...look here..you do not have any rights to talk about kudumba maanam and mariyaathai...all this is happening because of you only..."

Barathy asks her, "sari...why didnt you call us and tell?" Here goes Malathy again," mmm...because my phone is not charged at all...how can I charge my phone? there is only one plug point in thisa room and you  use that them how can I charge my phone too? you are not even working now...so let me charge my phone first...amma...I know I know how to protect me when I am out...so do not worry about me sariyaa? She goes in and Barathy looks  very worried...and she is happy that Malathy is back.

Santhosh and team are in KAvitha's house for " pon paarkara" sadangu...Santhosh is over excited ...and cannt wait to see his would be wife??!! His chitthi suggests to him that he should go inside and meet the girl and talk to her too. ..then she requests this to Kavi';s dad...finally Santhosh is inside the room where Kavitha is waiting...showing her back side...she is wearing nice saree. Here comes Santhosh and is happy to see Kavitha...who is olarifying sooo much...like," Santhosh...naan azhagaa irukenaah? I give you 95 marks out 95...ammaathaan sonnnaga romba vekka padanum nu...unakku acrtessleh namithaa vai thaaneh pudikkum...? enakku, ajith, surya ..aryaa ya ellaraiyumeh pudikkum...naan nalla samaippen santhosh...idli, dosai, aappam, kizha puttu ellam senju tharen unakku...appuram naan arisi varuthu varuthu sappiduven...unakkum tharen ennaa???"

Santhosh is experiencing shcok after shock...and finally Kavi asks " why are you not talking anything?" Santhosh...escapes from there telling," yaro calling me I think...let me go and see..." This looosu Kavitha oreh vekkam siripooo...