Page 4 Page 4

dharamluvgiaa

IF-Rockerz

dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
its her passion to luv juju

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139navyab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love !!! (Page 3)" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dharamluvgiaa

IF-Rockerz

dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
she don't know anything about juju

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139navyab

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
She is in the bottle for 2000yrs and Juju freed her from the bottle.She is thankful to him and it is Juju been very kind and nice human being .Jeanine fell in love with out knowing and it's her time to take care of him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saisuni139

She is in the bottle for 2000yrs and Juju freed her from the bottle.She is thankful to him and it is Juju been very kind and nice human being .Jeanine fell in love with out knowing and it's her time to take care of him.
I agree she is thankful & is in love with the idea of being in love...but does she actually love him ?

Saisuder139

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I think it is more of gratitude towards juju and eventually turned in to love.I am leaning to wards gratitude  but she thinks it is love.

navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

I think it is more of gratitude towards juju and eventually turned in to love.I am leaning to wards gratitude  but she thinks it is love.
Yeah Suni...I think she has come with age old ideas that who releases her will become her Juju, any Jeanie's love...that is inbuilt in her ...this idea must be from Jeanie world...then I also feel it is gratitude...because love can happen fast, slow...anyway but there is always a wow factor which either the CVs are waiting to show it at the right time or have forgotten !

Saisuder139

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
In the English version she calls master,Juju means master or something else in Jeanine land.So far all the words end with U,like kuku,Tuku,dahnu,duggu. She does marry his master in the real version.Any thing can happen.

navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

In the English version she calls master,Juju means master or something else in Jeanine land.So far all the words end with U,like kuku,Tuku,dahnu,duggu. She does marry his master in the real version.Any thing can happen.
So now that we know the end ...lets hope Jeanie makes the journey naughty , troublesome & worthy TongueLOL

Saisuder139

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jeannie aur Juju Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.