Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
here the problem actually is.. if one says others will follow that person blindly...!! specially when it comes to negative comments! Like seriously!

Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 December 2012 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit interview on IF (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Why are there only negative comments about his get up? Mohit is a performer.. Why do you'll always want him to stick to cute-hot guys look? Can't he try different? Let him do something different.. That will only help him exploring himself.. his versatility.. Just don't limit him!

Thanks charmee for your positive comments.so many actors took this avatar before so why not him?yeah.we fell some kinda weird and  even me too.then i fell like why not?if he wants to explore as an actor then who are we to stop him.I saw ksg,shaleen and so many actor in Tv before in female avatar and even srk,salman all of them donned this female avatar so why not him.and as for now we still don;t know anything about this matter.so if we remain calm that will be better.Embarrassed
Exactly.. This is not the 1st time anyone is in such a get up.. In fact he will be different from all others there.. I don't know what exactly that get up is for.. but if its female kind of then yeah such big Bollywppd stars have done it like SRK, Salman,Amitabh.. its prestigious in fact to be one amongst such big names.. M glad he did something different.. an actor should always do something challenging! 

soniasharmin89

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

here the problem actually is.. if one says others will follow that person blindly...!! specially when it comes to negative comments! Like seriously!

heheheh... love is blind.. and here in khamoshiyan forum ppl only love negative person.. so they follow them only ab samaj aaya LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

heheheh... love is blind.. and here in khamoshiyan forum ppl only love negative person.. so they follow them only ab samaj aaya LOLLOLLOL
I know here ppl loves negativity n negative comment.. even if the comment is not negative dey like to take it n dat manner n make it negative.. 

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I know here ppl loves negativity n negative comment.. even if the comment is not negative dey like to take it n dat manner n make it negative.. 

u knw what here ppl are like manit (garv) i meant to say kutte ki doom

manit ka bg music nahi sunna kya zoo zoo zoo zooo ROFL

aliaz_786

aliaz_786

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
tfs dear!!!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

yaar give a damn to this negative comments.nujhe to bas Mohit ko dekhna hain.chahe woh ladki bane,ladka,Buddha yah phir kucch aur.he is an actor,we can't forget that.baki sab jaye tell lene.LOL

BabajiKaThullu

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

haha jaisa show ka so called ' 2ndlead' vese hi are ppl here..
haha yeah his bg tone zoo zoo zoo..ROFLROFL

BabajiKaThullu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.