Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i really didn't like any bit of his this get up.mohit ,its not necessary to do something different.why u agree to do something wired like this?hating it fully.Deadyeh uska khudka wordrobe to nahin ho saqta kucch event hi hoga but why he donned this female avater.Angry

Edited by alia-khanom - 09 December 2012 at 11:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit interview on IF (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Loved Mohit's and Vivian's combined interview...Smile

But what was that get up about Dead

Why mohit why, Y do u agree to do such things... Even though it might b some fun act, but srsly dude that get up is freaking ugly...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

Loved Mohit's and Vivian's combined interview...Smile

But what was that get up about Dead

Why mohit why, Y do u agree to do such things... Even though it might b some fun act, but srsly dude that get up is freaking ugly...Ouch
agreed.His make up and get p both looked ugly and i still an't understand why he doig this.its make him kinda weird.really i will not watch it.Dead

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for d link dear...
Loved to see Mohit and Vivan together...
Mohit must be performing in some  event i guess as he was with Vivan..

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Why are there only negative comments about his get up? Mohit is a performer.. Why do you'll always want him to stick to cute-hot guys look? Can't he try different? Let him do something different.. That will only help him exploring himself.. his versatility.. Just don't limit him!

SM_317

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Why are there only negative comments about his get up? Mohit is a performer.. Why do you'll always want him to stick to cute-hot guys look? Can't he try different? Let him do something different.. That will only help him exploring himself.. his versatility.. Just don't limit him!
agree wid uu..Big smile

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

agree wid uu..Big smile
someone..!! Thanks! For Mohit.. Just for him.. be WITH him!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Thanks charmee for your positive comments.so many actors took this avatar before so why not him?yeah.we fell some kinda weird and  even me too.then i fell like why not?if he wants to explore as an actor then who are we to stop him.I saw ksg,shaleen and so many actor in Tv before in female avatar and even srk,salman all of them donned this female avatar so why not him.and as for now we still don;t know anything about this matter.so if we remain calm that will be better.Embarrassed

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 10 December 2012 at 3:58am

charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.