Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Team_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 2

She opened her eyes to see an exquisiteness that she had never seen before. He was so attractive and his gloomy sharp features were making her speechless. His dark brown eyes that were staring her made her conscious of what position they were actually in.

'I'm Sorry, I'm so sorry,' Shilpa said quivering and struggling to get out of his strong embrace. He made her stand.

'Miss. Anand, I think u need to learn some manners before u even apply for a job here, ' Ranbir said with attitude filled voice.

'I am sorr..y.. Sir' , Shilpa tried making words but she was shushed by him the very next moment.

'I think without wasting much more time, we should start with the interview, you have already wasted my 5 mins',he said to her and signalled her to sit opposite his desk.

Shilpa herself wasn't unsure if she would able to do this interview, from the very first glance she had of his brown eyes she drowned in them. He was dressed in a black Dolce suit white a white crisp shirt neatly hidden with the waist coat and a black tie, his slightly stubble defining his jaw line and his eyes like a seep ocean with hundreds of waves roving 100 miles per sec. He was tall and very attractive, very very attractive as she would say, but he was rude too. Full of arrogance.

Breaking out of her trance she bended to collect her things that were on the floor. She saw him not helping her like all gentleman do, but he was busy with his laptop She stood up abruptly, gave him a disgusting look for the attitude he was showing and sat down.

'Miss.Anand, I have read your Resume and from the look of it you are qualified enough for this job, but what makes me think twice about my decision, is fluctuating work experiences and secondly your dress sense, it's horrible', said Ranbir looking at her repulsively which made Shilpa a bit uncomfortable.

'Sir, I think you are no one to comment of what I wear and what I don't and secondly it's my personal reasons of why I have so many fluctuating job experiences.', Shilpa said confidently, making Ranbir surprised by her response. He got fumed as no body as ever replied him back that way ever.

'Excuse me, as I told u earlier if you want to apply for a Job in RK, you need to learn manners I think you should leave now,' Ranbir said in anger.

'Before you tell me to leave I'm going myself', with that Shilpa took her belongings and started to go towards the door.

As she reached the door, she recalled what Dr.Malhotra explained. Her all those flashes covered her mind, how her mother needs the treatment and how much she needs this job.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she never wanted to work in a place where the there isn't any respect shown and that too on the very first meeting, but she didn't had a choice. Wiping away her tears, she turned around and found her to be Boss scanning the files on his table.

'What brings you back, Miss Gupta', Ranbir said smirking but didn't look at her face that was disconcerted due to the tears.

'I am' Sor'. I am Sorry Si..r', ' Shilpa apologized in a very low shaky voice.

'OH, I'm Sorry Miss, Gupta, U said something, Ranbir grinned and asked her in a very innocent way.

Shilpa felt extremely disgusted that she was apologizing to a man like him but she was bound with responsibilities.

'I'm Sorry, very Sorry Sir, but please Sir, I really need this job, Shilpa almost cried.

'Really? And why should I be so kind and give you this job, Look Miss Anand,I don't take attitudes, and the people who even try, I thrown them out, you should feel extremely lucky that you are even standing here in my OWN bloody cabin, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF
HERE', Ranbir said in a firm and loud voice making her startled.

'Sir, Please'. Please'. I really need'.. I really need this job,' Shilpa said, with tears stated to fall out of her eyes.

'Oh Please Stop it will you, all the girly DRAMA'.. When you don't get all you girls love doing is your Daily crying session', Ranbir said while leaning back on his chair, and watched her carefully as she cleaned her tears.

She slowly turned around to go out but was surprised to hear Ranbir's voice, 'SToP, Your Hired!', Ranbir said , as She turned around to look at him with shocked expressions.

'Sorry Sir, what Did You just said,' Shilpa asked looking at Ranbir, one minute he was scolding her and now suddenly he thought of giving her the job.

'R u Deaf? I don't like repeating twice, I think u heard me', Ranbir Looked back at his laptop ignoring her.

'Thank yo'.. .', before she could complete her word, she heard him saying.

'Stop with all this, you have already wasted 15 minutes, go and get me a Decafe Latte!', Ranbir said annoyingly.

'Sir, Now?', SHilpa asked confusingly' 'I thought I start tomorrow'. 'Excuse Me, I just told You I don't like repeating, Here,I am your boss. You should start whenever I want you to! SO go NOW.. And Stop bothering me.. .'

'But Sir'., '

'You want the Job or not Miss Gupta?, Ranbir asked in a Firm Final tone'

'Yes, I'll get your Latte Sir, Shilpa said repulsively, and left his room, thinking,

'What does this man think of himself, God or what? '. SO Rude, so disgusting SO, Annoying'.. ufff, How will I work for him, that to his PA'.. OMG ''

As Shilpa went out of the room, Ranbir Threw a paper holder on the floor in frustration, 'I gave her the JOB''??? How can I ..???? She answered me back???? DAMN IT!!!! , BUT She Cried '.. Her tears'..' , Thinking that he threw the pen of also that was in his hand '

5 minutes later,

As Shilpa Entered his cabin with his Latte, she saw a lady his office settling some papers on his desk and he was no-where to be seen.

'Umm, Where is sir,I bought his Latte', Shilpa asked the Lady. 'Boss has gone for a conference call, take this away because he will not be needing that now, and he told me to tell you to report at the Job tomorrow 7 am sharp', said the lady.

'7. am? But the office starts at 9.am', Shilpa asked confusingly. The lady just looked at her with a smirk on her face and said as she walked passed her, 'Sweetheart welcome to RK '. 

Edited by Team_SA - 11 years ago
Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 3

'Good morning Sir' Shilpa said in a low voice as Ranbir entered his cabin. He neither replied her nor heard her greeting. He was too busy talking to some clients on his phone.

Reaching his chair he sat down finally putting his phone down and looked towards his new PA and spoke 'As far as I remember, I told you to learn the manners didn't I?'

'Sir, I didn't understand', Shilpa said in a low voice looking towards him confusingly.

Raising his eyebrows to her query he said, 'Good Morning '.. I think this is how you greet your Boss'.

Shilpa was about to tell him that she did said but she was interrupted, 'Don't worry I know where you came from they don't use formal language there, But I want to be Professional and formal, You get it,' Ranbir said in a slight anger and taunting way, making Shilpa angry and insulted but she somehow controlled her anger.

'Did accounting deliver the revenue projections yet?' Ranbir asked reading the papers.

'I don't know Sir, I mean No not yet Sir', Shilpa answered.

'What do you mean you dont know? , You are the one responsible for all this work?', Ranbir hissed in anger looking at her.

'Im sorry Sir'….

'Oh please cut this crap will you, it's been 1 week you're here and still you are not learning,' Ranbir said annoyingly.

'Sir, actually I was a bit stuck up with some personal problem..' SHilpa tried explaining him.

Her mother was not well, as the new chemo is very painful for her and she been staying in the hospital all night and all day I the office thanks to Ranbir.

'Personal Problem?' Really Miss. Anand '.. This is not how things work here in RK, when you start working here you need to forget about your personal so called problems, we have more problem here to solve .

'Sir, I'm Sorry but my personal problems are very important for me,' SHilpa answered back, hearing him saying all those heart less things.

Hearing her answering him back once again made Ranbir extremely angry. He stood up abruptly making Shilpa scared. He started walking towards her.

'Si'r..What ..A..re Yo..u doin'g ?' Shilpa asked him in a shaky voice as she saw him proceeding towards her with anger visible on his face.

As he advanced towards her she moved back until she could move at all, due to the cold wall that touched her back. He smirked seeing her condition. As he was about to touch her side of the face. She tried moving but his hand stopped her and rested on the wall besides her face.  She looked at him with fear filled eyes.

She tried moving again but his other hand stopped her again and this time she was trapped. He saw something that he didn't noticed in this past week' her Hazel eyes clean n shiny , telling him her whole life story but still there was something that was enclosed between them..  

He gazed down he saw her pink lips that trembled with passion or it was only fear .He was getting intoxicated with her smell. It was something that he never felt ever with a girl this close to him.

He wanted to touch her cheeks that were now in a deep pink shade but As he looked up to scan her eyes again, he saw the tears brimming in her eyes and it was due to the terror she felt right now she looked so fragile and he was breaking it ..

He slowly and gradually removed his hands from her sides and moved a little back telling her to just go now.  She instantly runaway outside leaving her belongings on the floor Ranbir rested his head on the very wall and breathed heavily.

He never felt that sensations that he just felt standing so close to her he was frustrated beyond imagination and went towards her table throwing the paper weight on the floor harshly, why was he so attracted to her..

What's so interesting about her from the moment he saw her for the first time. Yes the time she entered for the interview he was attracted to the beauty she possess, but he hid it with his anger.

His anger his harsh words towards her all this time, was an effort to hide what he has started feeling for her' BUTHE NEVER allowed a girl affecting him that much '..

But she was different and WHY ?

SHilpa ran as fast as she could towards the rest room. She panted hard trying to catch her breath and removing her tears that were forming in her eyes.. She washed her face with cold water to calm herself down.  Never ever she has allowed someone to come close to her, but he was the first one to cross that line.  

She was terrified but there was something inside her that was telling her not to be.  For the first time she saw him She was attractive to this man, his first glance was captivating but his attitude ruined the image that she created with the first meeting..

He was ruthless and highly proud of himself and that's what she never believes, she like simplicity. But him coming this close was effecting her badly. She looked herself in the mirror trying to figure how she really felt this time.

She went towards her desk and started doing her extra work that was given by her boss on purpose, as she requested him for leaving early today as her mum needed her but he said no personal problems.

She never told Ranbir about her sick mom because she doesn't need sympathy, but he was torturing her like this for no reason. She wanted to ignore him today completely after what happened in the cabin but she can't help it, she was his PA and has to obey whatever he said.

She went inside his cabin to ask him if she could go early today but she heard him talking to someone in a verylow voice and very soft tone as well that was a surprise for her. Before she could go out of his cabin, she felt someone grabbing her hand and pulled her back inside.

'Intruding in someone else's personal space?' Asked Ranbir with anger on his face.

'Sir , I wasn't', ……….

'Oh shutup, when will you learn the manners?'

Shilpa felt extremely angry this time and he moved her hand out of his grip.

'You were the one talking about not involving the Personal Problem here in the office and WOW the CEOhimself is doing ', Shilpa almost shouted.

Ranbir pinned her to the wall again and this time her wrists were trapped in his big palms.

'Nobody talks to me like that, Understand?, this is my Office my rules,' Now Get the hell of out my sight,' With that he left her wrist and turned around.

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 4

Ma, I'm trying my best to adjust in the office but he is so rude,' Shilpa explained her mum the things she has been experiencing in her work place.

'Beta, I know it's hard for you, but we don't have a choice.' Padma tried explaining her.

'Ma, these two months were so hard for me and I'm in contract with his company for a year now and I can't leave before it'. SHilpa said sadly.

'But Ma, there something I feel he is not that person that he seems to show the world, I have seen him talking to someone with a voice full of Care and love, and Ma he is always rude to me but sometimes he does things that are surprisingly caring.'

'SHilpa sweetheart, why do I feel u are attracted towards him.?'

'No Ma, there's nothing like it.' She replied but inside she knows she had feeling for him that were unknown to her.

'Acha Ma, you take care, I should go now', she kissed her mum a good bye and left for office.

As she was about to enter her office she heard someone calling her and she turned around to find Dr.Malhotra there.

'Doctor you here, is everything okay?'' Shilpa asked with concern.

'Miss.Anand, I was looking for you but you left before I my rounds, there is something important I want to discuss with you,' He said.

'What is it Doctor, Is Ma okay?' ….

'Miss Anand, Her reports indicate that her cancer is spreading at very fast rate and the chemo is not affecting her body.'

'What do you mean Doctor; you said the reports were good last time.'

'Yes but with cancer patient the body changes drastically and we can't control it.' He explained her. Shilpa's tear flowed listening to what her mother is going through. Dr.Malhotra came close to her to give her a side hug.

'Don't Worry Shilpa, Everything will be okay, we will try our best,' he said realising he just said her name. 'I'm sorry I meant Miss.Anand,' with that he moved away.

'It's Okay Doctor you can call me Shilpa,' Shilpa said in a low voice. Then you should call me Aman ', he said with a slight smile.

'And Don't worry, we are doing our best.' He said. 'And Don't worry, we are doing our best.' He said.

'Thanku Doct…', Aman.'

This little interaction was keenly observed by Ranbir through this cabin window and he was angry seeing her hugging another man. All these days he has fought with his feelings but he came to realize he can't control them... she was turning him mad with her presence. He called his worker and told him to find out who is that person Shilpa meets.

'Sir, His Name is Aman Malhotra and he is a Doctor at St John Hospital.'

'Aman!' Ranbir hissed in anger. 

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 5

May I come in Sir, Sorry I am a bit late.' Shilpa said looking at Ranbir who glared at her with mixed expressions.
'Yeah I saw you were very busy this morning,' he replied in a sarcastic tone.

'I'm sorry Sir,'

'No No don't be',….

'Sir, I went to meet my mother in the hospital,' She said in a low voice.

Oh Really?' he asked.

'Yes sir, she is not doing swell.' She replied in a sad tone which melted his heart. I told you I would help you take her to a nice hospital.'

He said forgetting that he was angry with her. No sir, I don't want Charity, I can take care of her myself. She answered which made him angry again.

'Sir, I can't go, Sir,' Shilpa stammered.
He stood up and went near her making her walk backward.
'Great, then please Give me your resignation and the money that you have to submit in the case of breaking the contact half way.'

He said calmly till she reached the wall.

'Sir, what do you mean', she asked hesitantly

'I mean if you can't fulfil the duty of a PA then there's no point of you working here and you can say Good bye to your job ', he said with smirk.

'Okay Sir, I will get my stuff,' she said and left the office as she was told to return in an hour.

He asked the office staff to get his Helicopter ready as he would be flying today to Delhi. He dialed the number of Aman.

'Hello, whose this?,' 'Don't waste your time asking about who am I , just STaY away from Shilpa.' Ranbir said in anger.

'Excuse me, who are you?' Aman asked confusingly.

'Just Stay away from her do you understand' saying this, Ranbir endd the call.

He saw shilpa in a red suit coming towards him. Her hair were flying due the wind that was pretty strong today making her look more exquisite as ever.

'Lets go,' he said to her pointing towards the office building.

'But Sir don't we go to the airport,' she asked.

'Me, flying from Airlines,' No way,' He said with a grin.

'Then?'

'Come.' He took her to the Top floor of the office were Eurocopter AS 350B2 Ecureuil Stood in all its glory on the very Helipad made on his office building.

This was the first time she witnessed something like this and was spellbound.She never knew he could fly and that too a helicopter.

'Are you going fly.' she asked him still recovering with the fact.

'Most definitely.' He smiled at her reaction.

Securely sat in the helicopter ready to fly she was feeling very nervous yet anxious. It was the first time she was going to have this experience. He gave her a smile that sent shiver down her spine but provided her the courage as well. 

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 6

This journey was the best she could ever had in her life. He kept watching her expression she looked happy excited and relaxed, he had never seen her so excited and he felt
happy that he could this much for her.

They landed on the top Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi. It was glorious and the manager of the hotel himself came to greet them and took them in their respective Suites. Their rooms were huge. Seemed like a flat more than a single room.

'You freshen up, the clients will be here for dinner and please wear something Formal and Classy,' Ranbir said Shilpa and closed his rooms door on her face.

'How Rude!,' She cursed him and went inside her room, to get ready for the evening. He told her to wear something classy. Well today she was going to surprise him. She thought and went in for a quick shower.

Ranbir went for a swim before the evening, as he came back he thought he should check on her to see If she's ready or not. He knocked twice but no reply. So he thought to go inside realising that she hasn't locked the room.

He saw her standing in front of the mirror getting ready but what surprised him most was the kind of outfit she wore. She was wearing a black strapless mini dress flaunting her beautiful long milky legs. She looked like some Goddess wither hair resting on the left side of her shoulder leaving her right shoulder bare as she put in her earrings.

He was shocked seeing her in western wear. He never thought she would be this much beautiful. She looked smashing with her pink lip gloss that made her lips more kissable. The kohl making her eyes dreamier. All these things made him want her more. But he must control himself before she realizes his feelings.

He was getting turned on second by second and he really needed to calm himself.. So he left before she could notice him.

He entered his grandeur lavatory tossed his attires in a jiffy just to have the cold shower he needed at this very moment to calm his exploding nerves down ,He started the shower bringing the temperature to the coolest resting his back on the cubicles.

Suddenly he gasped as he realized someone tracing his back sensually. He turned around to realize that SHilpa standing before him, with nothing on her delicate body and her hair falling on one side resting on her milky shoulder. Before he could do anything, she reduced the distance between them and hugged him tightly.

Desire filled eyes met him, as he held her creamy tiny waist tightly that the water even could pass their bodies and lifted her thigh with his other hand and wrapped her leg around his waist, stroking her calves.

HE was aroused and he wanted to take her here in the very shower cubicle. He kissed her nape and moved up towards her cheek kissing it ever so lightly followed by every inch on her face.

Trin , Trin,

Hearing his ringtone loudly, took him out of his erotic trance, making him realize how stimulated he was and how much he needed her, he slammed his hand angrily on the door with frustration.

HE moved out and checked his ringing IPhone. But it was her number which just added to his fuel.

'WHAT?', he almost screamed , making her stunned.

'Sir, the clients have arrived and they all are waiting for you in the dinner hall.'Shilpa said in a low voice.

'Tell them I'll be down in 5 mins., you don't have to remind me every single thing' Ranbir said annoyingly.

'But Sir you told me to inform you', Shilpa said but she was interrupted.

'I Know what I say and what I don't,' Ranbir said and he ended the call.

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 7

Ranbir opened his wardrobe to take out his black suit and all this while Shilpa did not leave his mind. He was annoyed, he never thought he would crave for a woman in his life but this woman was making him crazy and now looking at her in that black dress has done the worst possible. He wanted to know what she feels for him.

He decided he'll not concentrate on her at all except for work related stuffs. He got dressed and looked the best like he always do and went to the dinner hall to meet the clients.

'Hi Sapna, how are you ?', Ranbir greeted one the clients with a hug , looking at Shilpa sideways .

He could see she was annoyed. He realised this only way to know her inner feelings.

'I'm great Ranbir, What a warm welcome and I must say you look hot as ever,' Sapna replied to his greeting in a sexy manner with a kiss on his cheek and this didn't help calming Shilpa's jealousy factor.

'Well, I saw you after so long so a warm welcome was necessary', Ranbir started playing along the flirting game now.

All this evening Ranbir focused on his client and talked to Shilpa only about work without even looking at her.

Shilpa was highly irritated with the girl 's behaviour. How she was clinging on him and Ranbir wasn't saying a word. She swore thousand times in her heart but she has to be present there because of his orders or rather she would have just left the hall as she couldn't bear that. She was Jealous of that Bitch !

As soon as the deal was done or rather just given in a present to Ranbir by Sapna Shilpa went towards the ever so clinging duo.

'Sir, if u don't mind I would like to go now', SHilpa asked irritated.

'GO, where? Miss. Anand?', Ranbir asked her with a smirk, he knew very well, she was pissed off with his attitude.

'I just '., it's okay Sir I'll stay', said Shilpa and walked away to the waiter and order herself an orange juice.

Some of the couple proceeded for a slow waltz, Sapna asked Ranbir to join her. Ranbir was a bit reculant but this was working well for him since he could know what she really feels. So he got up and asked Sapna for a dance.

He went on with the dance which made SHilpa highly annoyed. She scanned their bodies that were very close to each other and she just wanted to torn her apart from him.

She held her glass tightly and started walking towards them but her heel caught on something and she fell and the glass broke.

*Thud*

Was all he heard when he turned around. Then he saw her fallen down on the ground with blood oozing out of her wrist. One of her leg was all full of glass pieces n blood. He quickly came towards her.

'Shilpa Are you alright? How did u fell?" He said with a concerned tone.

He held her shoulders and tried helping her to stand straight and started removing the little glass pieces on top of her body. He grabbed her arm and started checking for any injuries. It looked like she was uninjured except for her wrist that has a cut. . But he was soon pushed harshly by Shilpa.

'Leave Me'.. n go back to her ' ', she said.

Ranbir got angry but he tried controlling himself down as he couldn't see her all hurt like this.. He breathed. He made her stand up so they could move aside from that messy place.

"Ranbir , I said leave me pleaseee.ee."

She stammered with words barely coming out of her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw the mess she had created. How can she react like that, he was with a girl, and then
what's was her problem.?

Why was she feeling all jealous, she doesn't even like him to feel the jealously. And now he is here for her, helping her and she was pushing him away from herself.

What confusion she has got herself into'. Her thoughts were hold to a still as she fainted right in his arms, but before she could fall he caught her by her waist and held her up.

He slowly proceeded towards his room. Entering his room he very reluctantly placed her on his bed. He lit the flames in the fire place. He bought the wet tissues and the first aid box to cleaned the wound and the blood over her.

He looks at her with concern. But soon that was changed into an expression of admiration and awe. Her white glowing skin was shimmering in the dim light of fire and candle lit in his room, with her long black eyelashes that covered her beautiful big eyes like a curtain.

Her contoured cheek bones with a tint of pink that enhanced her beauty more, he could see blood drops on her cheeks but he could see her beautifying features clearly. Her long black silky hair that rested on her left side was just prefect; she looked like some enchanted beauty that was just unreal.

Her delicate neck that leads to a deep valley of her cleavage just added to her captivating beauty, Looking at her delicate frame made him more fascinated by her exquisiteness. He took her wrist in his big hands and started to clean the oozing blood, but thankfully the cut wasn't deep enough. He very carefully cleaned her wound and wrapped a the bandage around it , in the slowest manner he could. He was so engrossed in her beauty that he wanted to live this moment as long as he could.

He sensed her opening her eyes very slowly, just to realize that he was sitting close. She tried getting up, but he glared at her gesturing her to lay down. She obeyed and did as she was told, Shilpa was too shocked to react at the way things had turned out to be.

She only stared at the his figure in front of her, his image, the way he gently held her hand and started wiping away the blood drops with the wet tissues. That concern that care was beyond comprehension. She remembered that day long ago, when he had glared at her angrily for all that little mistakes she ever did. But today, he didn't bother about anything except, he only attended her with care.
Ranbir touched her long arms which ended to her beautifully curved nails and then entwined his large hand with her delicate one. Which made Shilpa, came out of the magical trance she was into, she wanted to take out her hand from his hands, but they were warm giving her the feeling of togetherness.

He could sense that her beautiful tiny waist is soft even under the layer of the cloth she was wrapped in. He wanted to rip her clothes to look at her naked perfectly carved body and feel her curves.

Team_SA thumbnail
Chapter 8

This part is for 18+.. It contains very explicit materials.If
you want to read this part then like this post or request
for it in PM. If you are uncomfortable then kindly avoid it.
Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 9

Next morning, Ranbir woke up, and he realized that Shilpa was nowhere to be seen. He wore his tracks and went towards her room and knocked umpteenth times at her door but no reply. He called the reception from where he got to know that she already left, but she didn't informed where she was going.

Ranbir was angry, 'How can she leave like that??'

He shouted..

'After what happened last night, she left without saying anything?????'.

'What the f***!!' He dialled his office number to ask if she had informed the office, but they said she requested for 2 weeks break. 

He told them to reject her leave application and inform her that she report to work now but he got informed that she already gave her resignation letter in case her leave application is rejected.

Ranbir was now highly pissed off. He wanted to break all that was in front of him . He was frustrated beyond the world could imagine.

'She went to that bas***d!' He said angrily.

He ordered the hotel to get his helicopter ready as he will leave just now.

'Ma, please open your eyes, Please Ma ' Look I'm here,' Shilpa cried looking at her mom who lay all pale and helpless stuck to the machines.

'Doctor why isn't she answering', Shilpa shouted looking at the Dr.Malhotra.

'Miss. Anand please try to relax, she went in V fib as her heart stopped responding, and after a lot of pumping we have a very slow pulse,' Dr.Malhotra tried explaining to Shilpa what happened, last night.

'We tried calling you , but you weren't answering that's why we had to perform immediate bypass without your consent.' Dr,Malotra told shilpa with concern.

Shilpa was angry at herself for not answering her phone when her mother needed her the most she was doing something that she never thought she would do in her life.

'But Doctor, she will be alrite na?', SHilpa asked him with worry and concern.

'Miss.Anand we have done our best as you know her cancer is at the last stage and doing the bypass at this stage is very risky, we didn't have any other option left, it's all in the hands of God now,'

Dr. Malhotra said and took a crying SHilpa out of the CCU ' 'Shilpa, please relax everything will be okay ,' Dr.Malhotra said as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

*PUNCH! *

'Ranbir STOP it '' Just stop it '. What are doing ', shouted a crying Shilpa at Ranbir. She held his arms to stop him from further punching Dr. Malohtra.

'I TOLD YOU OUT LOUD, STAY AWAY FROM HER, BUT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID, ' Ranbir roared with anger.

Saying that he made himself free of Shilpa's grip and punched him even harder this time making his face bleed.

'What you are doing Ranbir, STOP IT, I SAID STOPP IT '. ', Shilpa almost shouted.

Which made Ranbir startled and surprised he has never heard anyone talk to him like that.  His anger rose again, watching her crying made him realised may be this time he has crossed the line.

But what can he do, he could never see her with another man.. 'Ranbir, do have any idea what you just did? , he's My Mum's Doctor, only her Doctor, Him and Me????Never,'Shilpa said crying'.

'SHilpa I saw you two both '.. Hugging, I feel ashamed of even saying that,' Ranbir hissed.

'Ranbir! No'. he was just consoling me like a friend, my Mum is not doing well, these medications are failing to cure her. He was. He was just telling me that everything will be okay, But there isn't anything between us', SHilpa cried more and felt sad that she has to explain her innocence.

'This is the truth Ranbir'.trust me.' Shilpa was in tears.

Afraid to see Ranbir's expressions, he turned away and started walking past her.

'I know you'd be angry to know the truth, but I only followed my heart. Is it wrong? I mean I just did for the sake of what we shared. I...' She tried explaining him by giving him reasons of why he should trust her.

'Why didn't you said this before?' Ranbir asked ignoring what SHilpa was saying or rather explaining.

She pulled Ranbir close to her... her eyes full of tears and regret. He could feel her pain, it made him uncomfortable. She held his hand so tight, it almost hurt him.

'Why didn't you tell me'. Shilpa ? You knew I would understand your state of mind. I too love you goddammit! At least you should have tried talking to me!'

Shilpa was in tears. All her efforts to hold back the tears were in vain.

'I was scared to lose you. I thought you would never understand what I and my mum have been through, because nobody else did. ' Shilpa cried Ranbir held her shoulders tightly this time the thought of her with that man that he hated all life was over powering his brain.

'Shilpa, I want to believe you, but I don't trust that man and I told you earlier I will help you to take your MOM to a better place for treatment but you never agreed and now him being the sole reason behind your NO's. I don't trust him nor did I ever trust the genes he carries' Ranbir said with Pain and hatred in his voice.

'What do you mean by that?', asked Shilpa in a shock ….

'Shilpa,' before Ranbir could explain her why he hate people with the name Aman he heard the doctors shouting.

Shilpa ran towards the CCU door followed by Ranbir just to see that her mum was being given electric shocks to revive her heartbeat again.

Tears flowed her eyes like streams, she was helpless and as couldn't help her mum at all.. Ranbir held her hands tightly only to give her strength this time which she needed the most.

Her mother was laying their life less, as the sound of the beep indicating her death surrounded the room, it was pin drop silence until Dr. Malhotra announced, 'Time of
Death 18.45'!

Shilpa fell on the floor And cried loudly breaking the silence of the room Ranbir held her for support and tried calming her down but but she needed to vent this pain out she cried hard and loud .. and all that time Ranbir held her close to himself her close to himself  he wanted to take away all the pain she was felling right no.

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 10

It's been a month since her mother passed away, Ranbir managed all the funeral arrangements and Shilpa just went with all that he did. He had been by her side in
everything; she was living in his home from the very day her mum died.

She never imagined she would see this side of him, so caring and so supportive.. They were more like official couple now. She was touched by his every gesture. He helped her get through this dark phase .but there was something that she knew he was hiding from her.

That thing he was about to tell her that day. Today she wanted to ask him. Today she was pestering him with questions but he was playing along answering to none and adding to her annoyance..

'Tell Na ,' She said ''.

'Why are you not telling me about your first kiss', she asked again..

'Shilpa, I never kissed anyone before You ,' He said casually '..

'Really, how come?'.

'Because I got without kissing only,''.. he said just to receive a punch from her.

'What do you want to talk about'?

'Ummm, you never tell me who do you talk to everyday and why do you hate the name Aman so much?' She asked slowly feeling his body getting stiff by seconds.

'It's nothing SHilpa , please let it go,' He said in a low voice….

'No please tell me.' She caressed his cheek .

This was a secret he never shared with anyone but today he felt like sharing it with her. He wanted to take this burden of his self now. All these years he has lived with this and now he wants to let it go forever.

'Shilpa my life was not was not easy since childhood. I am not like that how people see me now. I have suffered so much, and since then I promised myself I will not suffer anymore which made me this person now.'

SHilpa kept quite only to let him continue she knew he needs to take it all out.

'It's not like I never tried coming out of it several times, but they somehow managed to citation me. Gradually, I surrendered myself to fate and accepted my life with cold insensitivity and inertia. I committed some unpleasant and monstrous things without the slightest sense of remorse or regret. I wasn't a human being anymore.'

'What did you do?', asked a worried Shilpa.

'Shilpa,' he grabbed her arms tightly, 'the truth is I've done many horrible things in my life, things that I'm truly ashamed of. I'm a blasphemy for everyone, including myself and so I remain distant from people. I never made any friends, never formed any relationships and the onethat I cherish, my grandma. I only meet her once or twice a year because she knows everything about me, everything. And whenever I face her, and look into her eyes... I see disappointment,' a tear spilled down his face.

'Yes she is the one I Talk to every day, She lives In Delhi and she is the pillar of my strength, she gave me everything when the God took everything away from me. But I have let her down so many times'.

'She's disappointed in me for being the person that I amand that kills me. And therefore I shut down every goddamn feeling that somehow managed to persevere in me. I never smiled, cried, felt any happiness or sorrow until...' he gulped penetrating into her eyes, 'until I met you. Grandma always pushed me to socialize to make friends so that I'd change a bit but I never relent to her' …..

'I started to think ways, ways to keep myself apart from this world in every possible way, I knew this world is fake and people living are more fake than the world itself, there's no one who can decide my life, my destiny, my path and that's why I made myself immune to these worldly affairs'', Ranbir cried silently holding her hand tightly in his big ones'

He continued, 'I mean My own mother, she did it to her own blood nflesh like I wasn't her part, she abandoned me when I was so vulnerable, when I needed her the most only for that bas***d'' She left my father, me only to give birth to her dirtiest deed'..', Ranbir said in anger standing up as his hands were closed in a tight fist. Yes I hate the name Aman just for the Fact it's the name of the brother of mine that was my mum's horrible deed. I hate it, I HATE HIM Shilpa and I hate that bas***d for taking my Mother away from me ''.. He cried saying all that.

Team_SA thumbnail

Chapter 11

Shilpa held him tightly as she could, she knew he needed that support this time he was so vulnerable. She hugged him and let him continue. She could never imagine him going through this much which broke her heart in many piece and tears spilled down her cheeks.

"SHilpa you opened something in me that I had shut down for years. You don't deserve me, you don't deserve a man that I am and I know, I shouldn't be with you for your own sake but I can't stop myself from loving you,' and he said those words she was longing to hear forever…

'I love you, Shilpa, I love you a lot. Even if it doesn't seem right for us to be together but I'm selfish enough to hope and pray that you'll also return my love. It's you or death now.'

With his confession, Shilpa finally found the comfort among this troublesome and drained life.

"You can't possibly begin to understand how I've craved to hear those words from you, Ranbir. I always wondered why you were so detached and cold and that ached me, seeing you drifting away from me. But now that you've put your trust in me and revealed everything about yourself then it's my responsibility too, to tell youhow I feel," she approached him with teary eyes.'

I love you too. I've always loved you, Ranbir. You're the only person who has truly made me happy. That wasn't the case when I met u first in your office and I never knew I would ever imagine saying this but now it's changed everything is changed and now I would die if u are away from me'.

The gleaming rays of sun pierced through the dark, deserted and abandon heaths, emanating the beam of hope, equanimity and love as Ranbir wrapped Shilpa in his arms with immense bliss and contentment in his heart.

They remain intact in a loving embrace comforting and healing each other for the wounds inflicted by life inthe past. Holding Shilpa's face in his hands Ranbir whispered, dream of.

He planted his lips on hers sending shivers down their spine and bursting a frenzy of ecstasy and elation in their hearts.

Clinging to his arms, Shilpa surrendered to his intoxicating delight as he grabbed her back and pulled her closer to him. Their bodies were so entwined into one another that even the air couldn't escape. Grabbing his head, she persuaded him closer as his tongue parted her lips tasting her.

They surrendered themselves in the need of Love and passion that they shared now and will share it forever !

'To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason and to care without expectation.'