Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Today's Episode...

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi allBig smileIt's my first topic on this forumEmbarrassedjust watched today's episodeTongueLovely episode it wasSmileDiljaan's performance was mindblowing indeedClapClapAnd Mulazim and yashraj was too good.TongueAnd I felt Sara's performance was not too bad Confusedwhy she got only 10 marksConfusedUnhappyErmmAnd the man Buddha-He got zero!!It was fair decision by judges  I think..TonguePersonally I loved Nabeel's performanceEmbarrassedHe and his voice MashallahWinkbut he got 20 marks lol ashajiLOLAnd what Mr.Mika was doingLOLHe was giving 100$ everyone.Not bad hmmWinkPunjabi styleTongueNabeel and Diljaan both are my most favourite singerTongueHope the winner will be Diljaan or NabeelDay DreamingAnd the captainsWackoGod bless themLOLLOLYesterday's Himesh&Atif's fight for versatile singer.It was cracking me upLOLLOL

What do u think?Who'll be winner Winkand why u think he/She deserve the the trophy??WinkShare ur viewsBig smile

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 09 December 2012 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ppearlAnondo.Rronshaan

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
yes, budhha could not do justice 2 d song bt 4 me, nabeel was d worst prformer 2day! he choose d easiest song n thn also cud not sing it proprly n ovr that his captain was justifyin it in all possible ways... n yaa...whn that theme issue cm up n himesh was tryin 2 listen 2 gajju, sara was d biggest interruption. cnt she keep her mouth shut at least durin such delicate times?
2day yashraaj, diljaan, mulazim n sara were d best bt i wantd yashraj 2 win d title. he was really awsm n his song was vry difficult.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanuSnigdha_Khanam

ppearl Senior Member
ppearl
ppearl

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
gud analysisSmilei think nabeel will be the winner n yup sara's perfmnce was nt badCrybt...precap was also gudSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
And what Mr.Mika was doingLOLHe was giving 100$ everyone.Not bad hmmWinkPunjabi style

sorry!  it lookd cheap 2 me. Wacko

Mrs-SahilSnigdha_Khanam

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Agree. It was a brilliant episode after a long time. But didn't get why nabeel sang a  simple song Confused and During the chaos Atif talked about Nabeel's song. So song is being selected by the team of Sur Kshetra!! Nither captains nor Contestants Shocked  

Snigdha_Khanam

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i think d finale will b same as d last episode. there will b 2 winners..1 frm both d countries!

roxy22Snigdha_Khanam

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I didnt find sara's performance convincing at all. She didnt sound confident and kept cutting her alaps, never rounded them off properly. she didnt look comfortable either. she should not have even got 10 in my opinion. didnt find any difference bet her poor performance and buddha s.

in both the cases the accompanying singers were better, mylazim and yash.

and nabeel was really bad today and shd have also got zero.

i am a big long-time admirer of abida ji but she certainly plays favourites. she has no qualms abt giving an indian bad performance zero but never a pakistani bad performance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuMrs-Sahils123viApril2007Snigdha_Khanam

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Agree. It was a brilliant episode after a long time. But didn't get why nabeel sang a  simple song Confused and During the chaos Atif talked about Nabeel's song. So song is being selected by the team of Sur Kshetra!! Nither captains nor Contestants Shocked  

is it so???
no, it was selected by pak mentors n captain thats y mr. rustam had 2 clearify his reasons 4 song selection 4 pak team.
sk team jst gv thm d theme.

Snigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index