Hitler Didi

After a long time

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
HD is getting back on track and interesting!

I regularly watched hd from the beginning... I lost interestwhen rishi fell from the building and supposed to be dead...

Then i dont know kya kuch hua... Bas i get to know that indira got braintumor and wanted shweta to marry rishi... Didnt know about her being pregnant... Then i saw the episode where zara brings indu from a kidnapper back or something and rishi saw her...

Phir pata nahin kya kuch hua... Even didnt got that bhabi died... Confused

But now i restarted watching it! With the girl from lahore and zara... Its getting more interesting day by day... Clap

I HOPE that the new girl is indra! So rishi has to decide... Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01Nosh25hebasamiyaPari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After a long time" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Zara is not indira 
Pakistanwali is indira 

I want zara should be indira.

But it can't possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

Zara is not indira 
Pakistanwali is indira 

I want zara should be indira.

But it can't possible

@ hebasamia why are u repeating these words again and again ? u writer Confused ?
i don't know who is who ? per as ila bedi she visit forum, move her step according comment bases so may be highly possible Zara is Indira ...ya last time ,Cvs gave high shocked for viewers in Inshi marriage timeShocked ,, again she moody for gave another shocked in that condition pakistanwali is Indira ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Bhabhi died... Who?? Are you talking about sunaina?? She ran away...she did not die...

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I also hope, that lahore waali is indira! This would be much more intresting!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Interesting but that would break several hearts...a lot of people might even stop watching the show... And that one of or favourite character zaea turning negative would be so depressing and it would be so sadistic to enjoy the turmoil within Rishi... Zara in cc has to be Indira...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top