Bade Acche Laggte Hai

"LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 94

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raya_some

Raya_some

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
amazing update soon ... pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls its just magical 

aiyathasan

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
part 4
God damn whats the problem? Why r u behaving like a child? you r feeling dizzy and you told me to leave u alone... he picks up her in his arm and walking towards the car... he orders the driver to open the car door.. he carefully lying her in the back sit and also he got up in the car and took her head in his lap... he tells the driver to going to his farm house he does not want he and she coming to the headline at the newspaper... ram knows it very well that if any reporter find them together they will make it a big issue and which is not not good for priya... Ram calls vikam and tell him that he is going to his farm house with priya also added that priya is not feeling well thats why he is bring herwith him...

Vik : whats happen to priya, in the morning she has totally fine now suddenly whats happend?

Ram: i dont know yaar, when i was going to home i saw her sitting on a bench, so i got down from car
and went near her she cried badly i dont know why even i asked her what happened but she did not told me anything when she tried to move from there she became unconscious...yaar i m feeling restless, whats happend to her?? do me a favour, tu uski ghar mein call karke bata deyne ki usko ghar anne mein late ho jaiyegi..

VIK: dont worry yaar everything will be fine... suun uski ghar mein to koi nahi hain... mein jaha tak janta huin ki uski ma papa out of town hain aur uska chota bhai abroad hain..

Ram: ohhh to thik hai mein rakta huin.jurrurat paregi to firse phone karongi...
vik: be careful and take care of priya and plz inform me if u need any help...
Ram disconnect the phone and put his mobile in his chest pocket... his eyes capture the most beautiful face...some hairs are falling on her face which is irritating ram so he tenderly touch her face and tug the hair under her ear... priya is still unconscious... he lovingly caress priya s head she is looking like an angel... her attractive eyes luscious lips her glowing face all r inviting him.. he wanted to kiss her eyes her lips her face he wanted to feel her... Ram is thinking that she looking so innocent and beautiful in her sleep, any man can spend his entire life at looking her face...
Meanwhile the black BMW car reach near the gate and the gate open automaticlly the car enter  the farm house.. it is a very beautiful place the house is surrounded by artificial lack waterfalls and the garden... the out side wall of the house has painted with sky colour  and the inner side balcony wall has painted with white colour... its a moonlit night the lacks r reflecting the whole house... the car stop before a bridge which is the only way to enter the house...
Ram got down from car and carefully pick up piya in his arm..instructing the driver to bring the doctor as soon as possible... saying that he stepped towards the bridge... standing near the main gate he push a button and the door open instantly.. the house is decorated with antis furniture.. all exclusive and expensive furniture make the house more beautiful...
Ram climb the stair and headed towards the master bed.. he puts priya down and hold her tightly... he touches the finfer print machine after matching his finger print the door open slowly...
it is a beg room.. there is a king size bed in the middle, in one corner there is a beautiful dressing table...there is also a leather sofa set a couch a study table a tea table...  there is many photos of ram childhood and also some recent photos which are hanging on the wall... the room is decorated with many colourful lights, crystel show pieces and artificial flowers... this is the first time ram comes here with a girl even his family is not allowted to visit the place... rams free time hobby is decorated this house...
Ram lying her in his bed and cover her with duvet... he sits beside priya and caressing her head,,,,, sometimes later priya open her eyes lazily...her khoil eyes is searching her man finally she see her ram sit beside her and his head is rested in bed headboard his eyes is closed and his one hand on her head...she is feeling weak and dizzy... she tries to sit on the bed but she failed... her movement make ram awake...
hey what  r u doing? why r u tying to get up from bed if u need anything then plz tell me ram said it all in a concern voice..
M kapoor where i m? priya asked in a soft voice..
Ur in my farm house...ram replied
stay here dont move from bed...ram orders her...
where r u going?priya asked him
Relax i m going to kitchen for making coffee... ram answered her
Ram helps her on sitting the bed  and keep some pillow behind her back.. dont move i will back soon...ram said her..

P
riya resting her head on the headboard close her eyes she is thinking ram is such a sweet and caring person i dont know why all the people always telling negative things about him... i mean nothing to him but he is doing so many things for me... kaas mein ram ko kehe pati ki mein unshe kitna pyar karti huin... unki aak muskorat ke liya mein apni jaan vi dey sakti huin... aap nahi jante ram aap jo mere liya kar rahihe o merey liya kitna mahine raktahe... app meri itne pass hoke vi kitni dur hain... tears r rolling from the corner of her eyes...
priya r u crying again? ram aksed her... 
no when i feel very tried water falling from my eyes automaticly...priya answer him
R u think i m fool or i dont know what is tear and what is water? ram told this in one breath..
Ram sits infront of priya and keep the tray on the bed and handover a cup to the priya.. priya take the cup from rams hand and take a sips fom the coffee.. wow mr kapoor app itne acche coffee bana sakte hain mujhe malum nahi thi...priya said in a happy mood..
Srif tume nahi kisi aur ko vi a malu nahi hain...ram shyly replied that
priya :Mein apni apko lucky meheshus kar rahihu...
Ram: kiyu?
Priya: iss liya kiyu ki mein o peheli insan huin jo apki hatki coffee pee rahihu...
Ram: bas karo mein itne acche vi coffee nahi banata huin.,, kya mein tumse ak baat puch sakta huin?
Priya: ha kahiya kiya pucna hain...
Ram: kya hu atha tum kiyu itne rohi huin aur ajanak behus kiyu ho gaiya? Priya: mein nahi rohe thi, kal se mein kuch nahi khiya upparse kaam ke mentel aur physical presser tha isliya ajanak behus hogaiya...
Ram: tum kal se kuch nahi khiya?
Priya: nahi time nahi mila..
Ram: tum itne kis kaam mein busy tha ki kuch khaneko time nahi paiya? Priya : mein a kaha na ki time nahi mila...
Ram: tum mujse share nahi karna chate ho to mujshe kehe do chilla kiyu rahi huin...
Priya :Mr kapoor aab mujhe lagta hain ki mujhe ghar jana chai hain bohot raat ho chuki hain...
Ram: thori der aur rok jao doctor ati hogi..
Priya: doctor uski kya jururot thi, doctor ki aab jorurot nahi hain mein bilkul thik huin...
Ram: fervi tume kisder intejer karna parega kiyu ki driver doctor ko leneyko gaiya hain...
Priya : plz mr kapoor app driver ko phone karke puchea aur kitna time lagegi unko anne mein..

Vikram and nehe r sitting in theit bed room..
neha: whats happen baby why r u looking so tensed?
vik: i m just thinking ki ram aur priya kya kar rahi hogi...
neha: ram aur piya itne raat ko aak shat kya kar rahi hain?
vik: priya ki tabiyat kuch thik nahi tha isliya ram usko farm house leike gaiya hain..
nehe: jo hua accha hua..
vik: matlab?
neha: matlab un dono ko thora time mil gaiya aak dusre ke shaat bakt bitane ka.. aur aise vi priya k jasi accha ladki agger fatty ki life mein a gaiye to fatti ki zindigi khushi o se var jaie gi... aur tummeh a pata hain ki priya fatty ko pyar karta hain?
vik: dont kidding with me neha.. priya aur ram se pyar karegi impossible.. priya ko pata hain ram kiyse hain...
vik: my dear hubby i m not kidding with u... jab mein uss din tumse milne k liya office gaiya tha tab mein priya ki cbin cross kar rahi thi tab mein suna o phone pe kisiko kehe rahi thi ki o ram se pyar karta hain aur marte dam tak karegi...
vik: tum pehele kiyu nahi bataiya mujhe a baat?
neha: bata deti to tum ram ko kehe deyte aur ram usko office se nikal deyti...
.vik: kiya tume lagta hain mein itna bura huin?
neha: aww my baby u r not bad but ram k shat past mein jobhi huina uski baat kisiki ladki ki barey mein tumshe aur ram she baat karne mein daar lagta hain...
vik: past is past aab hum mein aggei soch na chai hain, hum kya kar sakte hain jise ram ko hum ahasas dila sakte ki priya usko bhoto pyar karta hain...

hey guyz plz hit the like button and leave ur valuable comment...

Edited by aiyathasan - 12 January 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

alfypinklilliespriya_1991ramandpriyapinky2606scarlet19470ic_2000jmehta1957balhfan4everPinkjalianurayavarshathakkarlalmadhuanupam_dillpsakshijodudesnehasyakaparikh1Siacutiesss283sandhyasnbpatil3Mini1991shavii123fizaluvsakshivironikajainleena04jineejiggs

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

aweosme part yaar n warm welcome to forum... with FF... i really loved the intro... as Ram is so diffrent from show in this... i m enjoying...do coon t soon n if u can do Pm me next time...
  hey di thank u so much...

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

part 1

so great start with Part 1 awww Priya is strong enough to work out on getting Ram n what the end... who is holding Priya is it Ram or someone else... moving to next
  tnx diSmile

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

part 2

awww awesome yaar what an story took turn... i feel now Priya will make her self change in to hot & sexy girl but i would like if she didn't n Ram fall in love with her the way she is... awesome update... waiting for next do update soon...
tnx di for u encouragment words its mean a lot to me...

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hey .. after long time ..
ohhh Priya is in his arms ... superb update .. can't wait for next update ..plz update soon
thank u sooo much di for reading my ff...

luvsakshi

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taashu11

great job...
thank u dearSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top