Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

"LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 7)

aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalmadhu

Very nice update yaar  Continue soon
tnx yaarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhu

aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

thank u viny diSmile
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
aweosme part yaar n warm welcome to forum... with FF... i really loved the intro... as Ram is so diffrent from show in this... i m enjoying...do coon t soon n if u can do Pm me next time...

aiyathasan

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
part 1

so great start with Part 1 awww Priya is strong enough to work out on getting Ram n what the end... who is holding Priya is it Ram or someone else... moving to next
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
part 2

awww awesome yaar what an story took turn... i feel now Priya will make her self change in to hot & sexy girl but i would like if she didn't n Ram fall in love with her the way she is... awesome update... waiting for next do update soon...

aiyathasan

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
it was a superb update aiyat waiting for next part 
hope that ram will also fall 4 her Big smile

aiyathasan

aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
PART 3
she could not stand to hear all the conversation between Ram and the girl. Tears swim in her eyes, she leave the place. She got outside and walked a little bit before she found a bench nearby. She slumped down on the bench and buried her face in he hands and started to cry. Rams conversation kept flashing in front of her eyes, and his words kept echoing in her ears. " You r my night partner and i also paid for this" Ram why i love u so much? its hurts me like hell Ram when u spend your night with other girls.I cant tolerate it... what can i do to make you mineRam? I know ram u will never love me or accept me if u ever know that i love u you will be think i love you because of your money... Now i have to decide one thing, will i stay near to you and torture myself or go away from you and start a new life?

In the evening Ram and vikram were standing near the parking area wating for their car." Did u talk to Miss Sharma? vikram asked casually..
Ram : No yaar.. she did not come to my cabin i thought u forgot to inform her to visit my cabin..
Vikram : no i said her to meet you... and i also saw her going to your cabin after that i have not seen her office anymore.
Ram : ohh ok forget it... meyre ghar chal drink piney k baad apni ghar chale jana...
Vikram :
nahi yaar, neha will be waiting for me and you know if i will late she will eat me alive....
Ram ; tu kintna darta hain neha se LOL
Vikram : oye jis din teri biwi ayegi os din tujhe samaj mein ayiegi biwi kya chees hain...
Ram : biwi o vi meri?LOL
Vikram : tu pagal ki tara hash kiyu rahi ha?Confused
Ram : kuch nahi tujhe samaj mein nahi ayegi...

Ram and Vikram got into their car.. And the car were went to their different direction..
After moving from parking area Ram slightly open his car window. In a distance ram saw a girl sitting on the bench and her face r cover with her hands.
Ram immediately stopped his car and got down from it...

Standing near the bench Ram hesitantly tapped at her shoulder ...

Priya
slowly put her hands downs and looked at the man who r standing in front of her eyes. Her eyes red and tears r still falling from her eyes. For a second priya closed her eyes. Ram put one his hand on her shoulder. Priya immediately opened he eyes and looked at Ram
Priya : please dont touch me..
Ram : hurriedly withdraw his hand from priya"s shoulder. Ram mumbled said i m sorry i did not meant to touch u.. i just wanted to know r u okay?
Priya: Ram u r standing in front of me and asking me i m ok or not, i dont konw what to say... Ram i dont need your sympathy... why u came here, to show your concern or sympathy? whenever i wanted to be strong you come in front of me and make me weak again... again her eyes were brimming with tears she closed her eyes and tears r fall down on her cheeks.
Ram: priya r u okay? why r u crying? any problem?
Priya : yes i m fine..  dont worry about me...
Ram : but your eyes r said another story.. please tell me whats the matter?
Priya : Mr kapoor i m ok... i need to spend some time alone thats why i m here... you carry on please..
Ram: come i will drop you at your home..
Priya ; no thanks i will manage... when priya try to move from there she felt darkness all around.. she tightly hold the bench  prevent from falling the ground.. Ram hurriedly holds priya... priya priya r u ok? priya open your eyes please... priya r u listening me? mumbely priya saying Mr kapoor please leave me please... God damm whats the problem why r u behaving like this saying this ram picked her in his arms and move in near his car...

dear friends if u like this then please hit the like button... and leave ur valuable comment...

Edited by aiyathasan - 30 December 2012 at 1:41am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

alfypinklilliesumitzparihunmpoojagoyal443ark93scarlet19470ady1218nagma0priyarayapinky2606ramandpriyakritinayyaric_2000balhfanasheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjaliAlaadinvarshathakkarjmehta1957Sonakshi-grpanurayaRaya_somesnehasyalalmadhuParusDivsanupam_dilkaparikh1Mahaalwayscoolharibol79Siacutiejodudebpatil3viny_queensandhyasnSouLScORErshavii123fizaleena04luvsakshivironikajain

luvsakshi IF-Sizzlerz
luvsakshi
luvsakshi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Hey .. after long time ..
ohhh Priya is in his arms ... superb update .. can't wait for next update ..plz update soon

Go to top