Bade Acche Laggte Hai

"LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 94

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
That was sweet...
raya banged into each other againLOL
continue soon aiyat
luvd it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
part 2

priya slowly open her eyes, her eyes meet with his eyes.t
he great thing about mr. Kapoor Is that priya would long to look at him and feel at the seventh heaven... is it true? is he really hold me near his heart? Again she closes her eyes to listen his heart beat...its sound so amazing..his fragrance will make me crazy... R u ok? a sweet voice asked her...
priya: yes i m fine, sorry Mr. kappor i did not see you. Ram help her to stand her own feet...

But when he has left she found darkness every where... Every single minute made her more Queasy... She felt she is thirsty for a thousand aeon,And the oasis is  Mr kapoor...
Ram: its ok but next time be careful... Jenny meet me in my cabin.. After Ram leaving the place jenny asked r u all right mam, priya is still lost in him she does listen what r jenny saying...
Jenn: mam..
Priya... yeah i m ok, u carry on... (thinking) what a wonderful morning i never thought that ram will hold me so close near in his heart.. i wish i have a time machine then i will stop the time..
: She wept but no body saw ... Not even one. She wished Mr kapoor would understand her plight .... But it is all vain. . Mr. Kapoor is a business man ... And  business man holds no sympathy on business or love either...
Finally , the day had blooded. Mr. Kapoor Invested all his might and main to to get the contract. He has a chance to use his wit and talent so that an ordinary person would be extra-ordinary. For him the business deal was everything but For Priya the only business is he..
There is an optimal time for looking at someone before it gets counted as stare... She watched him every second but is conscious enough... his eyes speak a lot.. there is so much lonelyness... he is wearing a black shirt, black coat, and a red tie..looking hot and sexy.. priya cant take her eyes from him..she thought ram does not notice that  But she does not know Ram is  already noticed that..
Meeting si successfully handle by the senior officer.. And kapoor industry get the deal.....
At ram's cabin.. thank god vikram we got the deal... now i m feeling relief.. thanks yaar without you i m not able to get the deal..
Vikram :( in cheerily  mood said)you r forgetting one thing Mr. kapoor, we r partner and u no need to thanks me...by the way if u really want thanks then you should thanks Miss priya sharam, without her help we did not deal...
Ram: yaar ak baat kahu?
Vikram: mujshe kuch kehene ki liya tujhe kabshe permission leyna par rahihey?
Ram: yaar aaj conference room mein mujhe priya sharma aise kiyu ghum rahite?
Vikram: kab o tujhe ghum rahite? mein to notice nahi kiya?
Ram: job tu aur sab log conference mein busy tha.. priya deykne mein acche but behenji type ki lakte hain mujhe..
Vikram: yaar dont say this... aur aise vi tujhe to hot sexy type ladki pasand hain tu priya ki khubshuroti ko samaj nahi paheygi..
Ram: whatever...
vikram: shun mein apni cabin mein jaha rahihu...  tu aak kam kar mein priya ko teri cabin mein veyj rahihu to ushe thanks keyha de...
Ram: ok....
Ram is talking with his new night partner...
Girl : where  r u ram? i m missing you...
Ram : don't u know, i dont like to give any explanation to any one... and dont dare to say those line again, i miss u or i love......
Girl : plz dont said like this ram... i m ur girl friend..
Ram : whom said u, u r my girl friend? u r just my night partner not anything else and i also paid u a big amount for this dont dare to forget this... saying this ram cut the line..
  Priya is standing near the door and hear the conversation.... without going to the cabin priya left thee place...

plz leave ur valuable comment and press the like button...

Edited by aiyathasan - 11 December 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

alfypinklilliesabcd89Trishita5ark93pinky2606ramandpriyakritinayyaric_2000PinkjaliSonakshi-grpvarshathakkaranurayalalmadhuanupam_dilDsudipakaparikh1name2saakshiMahaalwayscoolSiacutiefanrayajodudesandhyasnviny_queenleena04luvsakshivironikajain123fizashavii

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Clap Fantastic update, gr8 work dear..Thumbs Up update soon...

Edited by Pinkjali - 11 December 2012 at 4:42pm

aiyathasan

Aaru4DVD

Goldie

Aaru4DVD

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
its and fabulous update dear !!!!! plz update next  part soon!!!!!!

aiyathasan

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
awesome great update

aiyathasan

anupam_dil

Goldie

anupam_dil

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
nice but too short waiting for the next update...

aiyathasan

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Nice update dear ..

aiyathasan

Alaadin

Alaadin

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged