Bade Acche Laggte Hai

"LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 94

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yaar they both raya mean r misundestanding their feeling  i1 feel gulity and 2nd feel rejected  what happen both of themConfusedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 21)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
good one aiyathasan, in fact I was also thinking in the same line, as if you have read my thoughts and penned it down, thank u for that, now am more eager to have the next part, update ASAP

aiyathasan

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Shocked poor ram ...ye bahut sad hua uske saath 
continue soon

aiyathasan

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nice update...
thank you...
Smile

aiyathasan

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Awsm..

aiyathasan

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thanks for updating... going good as always

aiyathasan

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
PART 9

P
riya is standing in front of her apartment she takes the key from her hand bag and opens the door... she takes some steps and close the door and bolt it.. she takes a deep breath .. it does not begin to fill the void in her chest.. a void that s has been present since last night... a painful hollow reminder of her loss...she tries to keeps her mind as numb and as blank as possible... she does not want to think about him.. she does not want to starts cry again... she is feeling exhausted and weak throw her hand bag on the sofa she walks towards her room... she sits on the bed...and stare blankly at the brick wall. she is numb.. she feels nothing but the pain...how long must she endure this?

The door buzzer startles her from her anguish and her heart skips a beat... who could that be? no he cant come here... if he really cares about me than he will definitely call me...it will be not him... disappointment crashes through her... she listlessly makes her way towards the door she finds that kartik standing there with a broad smile...to seeing her standing in front of him kartik hugs priya tightly and says di i miss you so much... priya also hugs him back... what a pleasant surprise kartik why u did not inform us that you r coming India? priya asks him... di i just wanted to surprise you thats why i did not inform anyone... kartik says this... di you r looking tired and weak is everything okay? kartik asks it in a low voice... yes my bhai i m fine it just that last night i did not sleep well... now go and fresh up...and meantime i will cook something for you... no di its okay i already take my breakfast with natasha... kartik holds priyas hand and makes her sits on the sofa..di i want to share something with you... priya is feeling very tired but she does not want to show it to her brother.. so she says okay tell me..

kartik: di i m in love..
priya: what?
kartik: yes di i m in love...
priya: who is the girl?
kartik: her name is natasha kapoor we both met in paris... yesterday night she said that she also loves me... di you know that i always share everything with you how could i hide it from you... di please talk to mom and dad.. i know only you can manage them...
priya: so my little brother growing up so fast... kartik i cant tell you how much happy i m... and dont worry i will talk to them... mom and dad will come home at the evening.. so before they come u takes some rest... before leaving the hall room kartik hugs priya and gives a kiss on her cheek you r the best di in the world... love you di...

priya locks her bed room door and sits on the bed... so much things happened in one night... kartik got her love and i lost my love for forever... i m so happy for him... my little brother is now ready for marriage... time goes so fast... after he gets married i will leave this city... i will go far way from ram...she covers her face with her hand and starts cry bitterly...Can i see him? could i bear it? Do i want to see him? priya closes her eyes and tilt her head back and rested it on the headboard as grief and longing lances through her... torturous memories flash through her mind- holding hands, kissing, his gentleness,his dark sexy stare .. i miss him.. it has only one morning.. a morning of agony that has felt like an eternity...she warps her arms around her body hugging herself tightly holding herself together... i miss him .. i really miss him... i love him simple...she cries herself... wishing that he could be different wishing that they are together.. wishing that he loves her the way she loves him... how long will this hideous overwhelming  feeling last? i must be strong for sake of my family... i cant let them to no that whats happened in my life... i have to be act normal... i dont want to ruin my brother happiness... sometimes later priya sleeps in a uncomfortable position...

it is mid noon priya awakened up from her sleep... still the tear is visible in her cheek... she gets up from bed and goes to washroom... when she gets fresh she comes from her room... and goes to kitchen for making lunch for kartik.. it is all most two days that she does not eat anything... she is finding it difficult to eat anything... she manages to drink a glass of juice...

it is evening time sudir and shipra comes from there trips... they r feeling very happy to see their son at home... priya makes tea and pakora for everyone... to seeing her family together priya is feeling refresh and happy... in the hall shipra sudir and kartik are sitting on the sofa sometimes later priya also joint with them with tea and pakora...  priya talks with her parents about kartik marriage... they are very happy... they tell kartik that they wanted to meet with natasa and talks with her family...

ram is sitting in his favorite arm chair... he is lost in his own thought... he does not why he is feeling so much pain... the thought to not seeing priya anymore leaves a pang in his heart... he just wanted to see her for a once... the last night scene flash in his mind consistently.. he cant forgets her beautiful eyes her smile... her lost in her own worlds... her tears... this all things new for ram he never feels like this way for anyone... how can i hurt her.. how can i go so far... i dont know why she gives me the permission to touch her... is she try to judge me or just wanted to play with me... i know i made a mistake but she is equal responsible for this... i m feeling guilty now i felt that i hurt her very much this thought gives a sharp pain in his heart...i know she will never come in front of me...cant we forget the night? cant we give each other a second chance? cant we get things easy for each other? i cant live with this guilt that i touched... kissed her... i need to talk with her...

after finished her talking with kartik natsha goes to her brother room... to tell him about kartik.. she is feeling very scare... she also calls vikram and neha to come km immediately... they are the one who can manage ram...natasha takes some small steps and stands in front of the rams room... she knock the door lightly... to hearing the sounds ram looks at the door...
ram: choti why r u standing there? come inside.. r u wanted to say anything?
nut: bhai plz dont be angry at me ?
ram: what happened why r u telling this?
neha and vikram walking together in the room... nuts whats happened why r u called me to come here so urgent? is everything okay?
nut: bhai i want to share something with both of u and bhai.. plz sits... neha and vikram sitting on bed and nuts also sits beside them..
ram: now tell me?
nut: bhai i m in love..
ram: what?
nut: bhai i m in love... plz dont be angry bhai...
ram: when all this happened and who is the boy?
nut: bhai we met in paris his name is kartik sharma... bhai he is very decent and also belongs a good family... recently he completed his MBA and now he apply for a job in a XYZ company i m sure bhai he will gets the job...
ram: choti i send you paris for doing all this? how could u think that i will accept that?
vik: whats the problem ram? why r u reacting like this.. she is mature girl she knows what is right and what is wrong for her... she loves you very much thats why she comes her to inform it...
ram: how could u support her vikram? u know todays boys they just wanted to play with rich girl like choti... when he gets what he wants he will dump her...
vik: in this world everybody is not same ram u know it better than me.. and without meeting the guy how could u judge him... just give him and choti a chance...
neha who is sitting beside nuts and console her that everything will be okay... dont cry... fatty definitely will agree to the marriage... so dont lost hope...
ram: choti calls them and tells them i will want to meet them...
choti: bhai if u have no problem than can u meet them tomorrow morning?
vikram: just call them and inform kartik that we r coming his place tomorrow morning... nuts ets up from bed hugs vikram and ram and says love you bhai u two r best... and leaves the place ...
neha: fatty plz dont be rude with his family... whatever u will decide for her i know it will be good for her.. but dont breaks her heart... vikram lets go...
vikram: bye ram and takes care...

i dont know what will bring tomorrow morning for us... will it opens the door of happiness for our family or again the sadness will cover our house... i just hope everything will go according what choti want.. i just want to see her happy...

HEY GUYZ PLZ  LEAVES YOUR COMMENT AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON...

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyKopsumaragdoll16Vaish90prajktanaikshahmiralady1218creativewritingpinky2606nagma0ic_2000Pinkjalianurayajmehta1957varshathakkarlalmadhusreev12snehasyakaparikh1anupam_dilharibol79-SweetEtika-sss283sandhyasnviny_queenvironikajainleena04jineejiggs123fizashavii

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
very nicely described the feelings of an woman...Thumbs Up
everyone is happy except two love birds ram n priyaCry...
thank you apon...
update soon...
have i told u ur dp is looking very cuteSmile

Edited by 123fiza1 - 18 February 2013 at 5:20am

aiyathasan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top