Bade Acche Laggte Hai

"LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 94

pinky2606

Groupbie

pinky2606

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awesome yar really loved d part
its wonderful update next soon 
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""LAW"updt part 20 page 92 28/10/13 update (Page 20)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
superb update i love itClap

aiyathasan

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
waiting impatiently for next part, please update dear, ab suspense aur bardasht nahin hota

aiyathasan

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
PART 8

...It is a cloudy morning... at anytime the sky will burst into tears... the birds are searching for a place where they can hide their head from rain... without making any sound priya gets up from couch... and slowly walking towards bed...and stands near the bed... ram is in a deep sleep... his face is showing the pain  the fear of rejection the loneliness.. priya sits on the bed and caress his hair with love... what is bothering you ram? why r u punishing yourself like this... i cant see u in pain.. i know we r not meant be together you will not give me the permission to break the wall which is stands between us... i promise ram i will find out the reason which is disturbing you... ram i have made my mind... i will not work with u anymore... i have to leave you... i have to go far away from you... i know whenever you will see me u will feel guilty... and i dont want that you feel guilty for whatever happened between us... last night i felt complete i felt that i found the reason to live my life... for a second i thought you also in love with me but ur heart is denial to accept the truth... but i m so wrong ram... u never loved me... what is my fault ram? why God always punish me like this? when thinking all this a long tears escape from her eyes...when she tries to get up from bed.. unconsciously ram puts his head on her lap and slips his one hands in her waist and pulls her near him and digs his head in her lap and and holds her tightly... priya is feeling weak in her knees...for a second priya also lost in his charm and his innocence... she also wanted to hugs him back but anyhow she controls her emotions and she carefully withdraw his head in her laps and puts it into the pillow... before gets up from bed  priya press her lips in his head and gives him a tender kiss and whisper i love you ram and i will love you always and forever...i promise ram  i will never come in front of you...

Ram lazily opens his eyes and looks at the couch in anticipating to see priya... but couch is empty and their is no sight of priya... ram hurriedly gets up from bed and search priya everywhere in his house... the house is empty... ram feeling a pang in his heart... he is feeling that he has lost something valuable... he is feeling a urge to see her to hold her tight... to tell her that he is feeling guilty... how could she leaves me like this... how could she dont bother to tell me that she is leaving me alone... every girl is same... at first they act that they care about me but when i need them they left me... 15 years ago i made a mistake to love someone like a crazy freak... and i m suffering for this till now... but again i m doing the same mistake to ... how could i make myself so weak? how could i allow her comes near me... thank you god for making  me realize again that love does not exit... ram burst into tears collapse on the floor  and shouted loudly why always me... why always everyone plays with my emotions...why i m so unlucky... why u betrayed with me subhashini.. why u left me... why u made me a stone... why why?  and when i try to come from the past u left me alone priya... why priya why u did not give me a opportunity to say sorry to you? now i understand what u feel for me... i thought u love me but i m so wrong...i promise priya u will never see my face anymore... this is u want right i will fulfill ur this wish... be happy always...

After some times later ram gets up from floor and moves toward the wash room... after taking bath ram comes from wash room... and calls his driver and orders him to come near the gate... to seeing his boss coming ramesh opens the back side car door... ram gets into the car and tells him to go to the office...

Sudden sound of her cell phone nuts lazily opens her eyes and receive the call... on the side of phone a charming male voice wish her good morning... to hear the voice i shy smile playing in her lips... with a sweet smile she also wish him good morning...
kartik: sorry sweetheart for disturbing you... i know you r not get up from sleep..
nuts: its okay baby... it is the best way to wake up from sleep... your voice make my morning more beautiful...
kartik: have u forget about your surprise?
nuts: no baby... all the night i thinking about it... now plz dont make me wait any more...
kartik: at first you go and fresh up than u will get your surprise...
nuts: this is not fair plz tell me plz plz plz...
kartik: okay the surprise is that i m in india...
nuts: what ? oh my god  r u serious.. when u come here? why r u not inform me it before? where r u now? i want to meet you right now..
kartik: sweetheart plz take some breath i will answer u all your question...but before it u go and ready i wanted to eat my breakfast with you... i m standing in front of your house so just come down hurriedly...
nut runs towards the window and looks at the outside kartik wave his hand and gives her a sweet smile
nuts: just give me a 5 min... i love you telling this nuts cut the call and running toward the wash room...

Neha and vikarm is still in a deep sleep... the morning sun ray peeped into the room through the curtain and fall into neha s face.. neha is feeling disturb for the ray... neha extend her hands toward vikarm and jerk him... vikram plz get up i m not able to sleep because of the ray... plz vikram get up na... vikram opens his eyes and looks at nehe... she is looking so cute and innocent that he cant takes his eyes from her face... vikram can control anymore he goes near her and gives her a passionate lip kiss at firs neha does not understand suddenly whats happened but after some second she also joint with him... they give each other a long lip kiss... both r need the air so they apart from each other and inhaling the air... neha is feeling shy she hide her face in his chest and hugs him tightly...
vikram: someone is feeling shy...
neha hits him in his chest vikram..
vikram: why r u behaving like this that we r newly wedded couple?
neha: i dont know why i m feeling shy... it all because of you...
vikram: i loved it when u feeling shy your cheek turns red and u look like a red tomato...
neha: vikarm... both of them burst into laugh... it is indeed a beautiful morning for them.. ... but their romance is disturb by sudden phone call...
neha: who is now calling you? i cant spend a sweet morning with you... she makes a puppy face..
vikarm gives her a sweet kiss in her forehead and says sorry sweetheart... it will be a important call otherwise nobody calls me at this hour... i have to pick up the phone...

Sorry for the late update... i will try my best to update a part in a every week... plz guyz hits the like button and leaves your comment... it means a lot to me... and thanks for reading my ff

Edited by aiyathasan - 10 February 2013 at 10:03am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyic_2000kritinayyarpinky2606nagma0scarlet19470anurayavarshathakkarPURVIVAasheema_sharmabalhfan4everAlaadinjmehta1957Sonakshi-grpcrystal30haribol79lalmadhusreev12anupam_dilsss283sandhyasnviny_queenbpatil3shaviileena04jineejiggs123fizavironikajain

SouLScOREr

IF-Rockerz

SouLScOREr

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasansss283

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
oh god now, misunderstanding leads to separation.
but, they will unite in nuts-karthik's wedding. Im so exited, continue soon

aiyathasan

sreev12

Goldie

sreev12

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
good one ...

aiyathasan

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Very nice update...I have a feeling that RaYa will meet again, hopefully soonWink

aiyathasan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top