Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk's junoon for madhubala

jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Hiii

Guys i come with a future track which madhu and Rk get separate and how RK's junoon start for madhu ...plz gys  read it and plz ignore my grammar, i write in hurry...hope you like it...Smile

At  night RK and madhu come back and deepali seen both of together feel jealous ...and next morning she tell RK ,

" madhu not love you ,she just before after his money and she always choose first her family not you"...RK get angry and ask her, "get out"..Angry

Noon time  madhu's mother invite RK and madhu for dinner but RK not come and madhu also know about that padmini leave alone..LOL

Madhu  reach farmhouse  and start to scold Rk ...she is very angry but RK handle with care madhu's  anger..and romance and flirt with her and finally he ask those 3 magical words to madhu "I love you".Big smileHeart

Madhu love RK alot of but she think about her parents not leave together which create to tension for her and she replies RK " please allow to go  for in my home for some day, my mom is separate to my father and i...Shocked

Now before something she speak  RK get angry , and ask " i want you stay with me , you are my necessity and you think about your family...now RK  loose his patience and in anger mood he hold madhu's hand and reach at near car seat both and reach at RK mension...

RK  take one bag and put madhu's all dress and ask her to leave him...he hold her hand and call patil to take a bag and now they come downstairs...Cry

Madhu ask RK , why are you angry...i want to go for...RK didn't allow to her to speak one single word Radhaji ask "what happen, why Rishu get anger"Cry

RK ask to madhu " you broke me,   i thought you love me but you love your family rather then me...i thought somewhere we  improve are relation and  i want to remarry but you never think about us..i think you involve with your father to kill me , now i understand why you being good with me, for this last then leave me and my home and go your chawl, deepali is right you never love me, you just want a chance that i allow to go your home...Cry

Now Bhatiya family get chance to insulting madhu...

he insult madhu and madhu feel bad, she start to go radhaji craying she want to stop her but she can't...

madhu didn't take a bag bcoz she said when i  come in this house i have nothing so why  i take this bag...she left..

madhu reach chawl and padmini see to her asking question but madhu said everything is fine...

Here Deepali again try to go near RK , but her plan didn't work...next day RK gonig shooting for 15 days tour and he left..

Madhu start to solve a difference of malik and padmini...

Next day she is in market and coincidently she meet a Balraj  and  during this time balraj don't know ...after  5 days balraj   seen padmini to one market and he get shocked...Shocked

He want to confirm, for he send one person to found padmini..and this person gave information that padmini , trishna and madhubala is alive...

Now Balraj again make a plan to kill madhu and her family...he make a plan and during this time madhu and trishna also face to face with her father...they get know about a balraj and get scared but they need to become a stronger...

Padmini and malik think why last one weak gone and madhu is here...they start questioning  but madhu didn't reply...Confused

Another side Balraj make his possible triks to kill them but not success bcoz of shamsher malik...

Days are out and madhu and her family more in trouble...madhu went in police station but Balraj is hide...in all that 3-4 days gone...

And one day Balraj get a chance too seen padmini alone in house..he kidnape her and trishna also alone...after madhu reach he call "your mother and trishna  here and if you want to save her meet me,,"

Madhu ask to malik and  ..., madhu and malik  reach there,, they hit malik so much and malik become unconscious...then balraj  go near madhu with one old long knife and action toward her , a knife is closer to madhu and RK come and save her...

RK fight with balraj and his all gang...lastly again balraj go near madhu with knife and ask to RK stop otherwise i kill her and police also reach , madhu do a trick she think about her mother how many times he hit her, about them situation, malik get hit ,  madhu  think and told balraj to slowly you have problem with me then kill me otherwise i kill you...balraj get scared and try to action towards madhu and police shoot , balraj dead...

Now police take a dead body and went ,

RK, padmini, trishna, malik they seeing madhu's trick some where shocked...

Finally RK ask to madhu "let's go home"

Madhu reply "which home"

RK feel sorry for his behaviour, he know understand why madhu so scared about her family...madhu and malik also solve the problem ...

RK ask to her "sorry"

Now malik and all get that RK and madhu have some problem with them relation...they told madhu and try to solve madhu told RK "i m broke your heart, i m cheat with you,i want to kill you and many more..."

Lasly she ask i never come back , you forget me...i hate you...you lost my trust...

She leave and her parent once again at own home, seprate...madhu whole night think about her mother and next day she ask trishna to "marriage about padmini and malik"

Trishna get happy...madhu try to call roma ...she come back to shoot...and they convinces to malik and padmini...trishna and roma try to convince padmini and madhu try to convince to malik to do some drama...Smile

They plan to start to wedding and whole chawl start a preparation for them marriage...

Madhu went next day RK mension to invite Radhaji...she didn't enter in house ,she just stand near a recepnist counter...all gourds,  servant and bittuji all get shocked..they happy to seen madhu but madhu didn't enter in house...Radhaji come and she invite them for wedding...

Next day in chawl mahendi rashm  start and Radhaji reach, madhu get happy but after some time RK also reach with bittuji...

Madhu get anger so padmini ask her she invite him...padmini ask "if RK's mother is your mother then like  RK also my son...

Roma perform on "mahendi hain rachnewali" from movie "zubeda"...all things get done ..

at night RK come and ask to padmini and malik that ,"what he done with madhu but he feel sorry foe her and want her back..."

padmini and malik understand RK's feeling , and infront of trishna and madhu , padmini ask RK to stay here during a wedding and help ... Rk get chance to go near madhu...and somewhere  trishna again thinking about RK...

at night RK and malik sleep in hall and madhu, padmini sleep on bed...and another room gust and roma and trishna...whole night RK try to sleep but he can't bcoz he didn't have a habbit to sleep without bed or couch..

he see to madhu and smile...he stay here bcoz of her...

next day evening sangit start...trishna perform on "mere hanthon mein no-no chudiya hain"from movie "chandni"..

and now madhu perform on "chamakchalo chel chabili" from,  "Raowdy Rathod ...Embarrassed

in song he taunt to RK but RK kuch kam nahi hain he also reply...they perform on this song...

and finally start a wedding of mantra, phera and all things get done...and now padmini become a mrs.malik...

Rk try to bring madhu at home but madhu didn't go...RK went in RK mension...

After 3-4 days madhu meet coincidentally Abhay [ Avinesh Rekhi]...

And he seen to madhu, fall in her beauty and fall in love for some more incidence...

He start to meet madhu, madhu abd Abhay become a friend and RK get jealous...now RK seen both of them get more possessive to madhu but madhu she didn't care of him...

RK want madhu at any cost...and abhay and RK are enemy to each other...

Abhay know about RK & madhu's relation..he want to marry with madhu...

RK  went madhu 's home and tell i want my money back...this is 40 lacs..

Madhu in tension..and ask to Abhay.

Abhay  ready to give but madhu didn't take then Abhay suggest to madhu to act with her in movie and earn a money and give RK...

Madhu think about it and ready ,next day she ask to abhay she is ready...and trishna also get one offer from one movie...

Document made, Paper sign by both ...

And in one hotel there were party held by Abhay and director of movie introduce Abhay but seen paper he shocked, he saw a Abhay also shockd bcoz paper get exchange and Abhay's movie of heroien declare of trishna...Big smile

Now Rk come, with full of his attitude and ask to all about his movie "madhubala ek isqu ek junoon" as hero RK and heroien is madhubala...

She shocked...everything is happen by RK"s plan...and now madhu didn't quit...

If she then RK ask her you are looser...so finally at any cost RK and madhu work in this  movie that "madhubala ek isqu ek junoon"..

If again they leave toghter so madhu again start feeling for him...

Guys if you like then comment on it...

Star

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

naz_guljassrNikeeemembermadsweety_virgo1Dazlingdivyanai1311_yspRhinohippoPujark3prodipto18arunsunita_gmdreamyjennicedesaitmanidpriyachand-brokensoul-Drashtifan4evernehakaribaSaiSMy_VivJaansita11tabby999ILoveMe.

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
good one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti12345arunsunita_gmSaiS

dreamyjennice IF-Rockerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Very good...might be near ti reality...

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
your prediction has lot of potential! hope cvs see this post!!! they sure can get some ideas! i don't want them to show misunderstanding over third person that too like deepali! But for madhu to be this angry with RK, he shd have insulted her a lot. but that he does even while caring, karwachauth time. but your track is really interesting. i loved padmini n mallick marriage track. RK in chawl marriage, performing with madhu both angry! shd be interesting!

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
sorry. no i don't like all this idea RK look like vilian na
but he look like RK cum abahy ziadaLOL
Madhu ask to malik and ..., madhu and malik reach there,, they hit malik so much and malik become unconscious...then balraj go near madhu with one old long knife and action toward her , a knife is closer to madhu and RK come and save her. is he RK or our vamp abhay jahan pia wahan abhay jahan madhu wahan rk how possible?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

prodipto18 Goldie
prodipto18
prodipto18

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i realy liked ur prediction
hope Cvs take some inspiration specialy d heroine one
and again abhay
nice haan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti12345arunsunita_gm

ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nice take on da eventsSmile

jyoti12345

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
wow ,nice prediction
Madhu is RK'S junnon for sure and RishBala is the junoon of the fans Day Dreaming

jyoti12345

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index