Qubool Hai

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Zoya..ZOYA..ZOYA STOP DAMMIT! Asad yelled. He knew they were taking things too far. Far beyond hell ever think of going.

Didn't this girl have any sense? Her reputation, her culture, her family. Didn't that restrict her from doing this. Had she done this before with others!? Anger flared in Asad Ahmed Khan, as he shoved the romantic Zoya away from him.

Stop I said stop. Didn't you HEAR ME!!? Asad yelled.

The two had been alone home..and as a couple they took advantage, but Zoya had started to kiss him. Something he didn't believe girls should do, not before marriage.

Asad..whats wrong with you. You were just being all naughty and now..Zoya stared at him confused.

What type of girl are you!! Don't you hav any shame!! DONT YOU KNOW THIS STUFF ISNT ALLOWED BEFORE MARRIAGE!! HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED WHAT UTLL DO TO YOUR FAMILY'S REPUTATION!! HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! PROBABLY YOU HAVE BACK IN NEW YORK!! AM I RIGHT!! WELL I THINK YOU HAVE, SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED A GIRL LIKE UOU!! I THOUGHT YOU'LL CHANGE!! but no!! AT THE END OF THE DAY YOULL ALWAYS BE YOU! A shameless girl! He had said it. Said it all without even thinking. Or referring to the frozen girl in front of him.

The same time the door bell rang, and he stared at her. As if telling her to go open the lock. But she remained still. He gritted his teeth, and marched towards the door.

Ami..Asad said, as he saw him smiling ami and sister.

Asad. They both greeted him before coming in.

Where's zoya? Ami asked.

Asad spun around so quick that if it hadn't been for his ami holding on to him, he would have snapped his neck.

Zoya..he thought and his words played in his mind. He closed his eyes, but the thought of her doing this with another man brought his anger back.

I don't know..mayb she left...leaving us in peace. He said without meaning a single word that espcaped his mouth.

Asad! His ami chided him. She was about to continue, when she saw a upset Zoya staring at Asad. Dilshad knew she had heard her sons words. She tried to get Zoya's attention, trying to tell her he didn't mean it, but she watched as Zoya bolted.

She wondered what had happened when they left, these few days Asad and Zoya ha been getting along really well, well being an understatement. Asad let Zoya do anything she want, and not complain about it.

She sighed before leaving the living room area.

It was night time, and Zoya hadn't come for dinner either. Asad was too angry to call her, but now his concern grew, as he knew she hadn't eaten lunch either. He took a tray filled with heated food and walked to her room. He knocked, but it went unanswered. Usually Zoyas room was never locked, as Asad always came to her at night time, once everyone's a sleep to spend sometime with her and talk about the day.

He knocked again, but the door stayed intact. His frustration grew along with his worry. He managed to open the door with a key, he had for this room. He walked into see a clean room, with Zoya sitting near the window.

Zoya, I have been knocking on the door for so long. Whats this behavior for? Now come quietly and eat! NOW. he spoke in his normal tone. Thinking no wrong about his earlier explosion.

But if he thought everything will be the same between them he was wrong, he watched as Zoya came silently and ate. The Zoya he knew would have protested and fought like it was her right to question him, and he liked that Zoya. But this Zoya was obeying him silently. He watched as a hair fell on her face.

He silently moved his hand to tuck it behind her ear, but stopped as he saw her flinch away from his touch.

Zoya..he whispered.
I'm done, thank you. I'm sorry you had to come to give me food. I'll go wash this. She spoke with her eyes down, not staring at his face.

He didn't like it. He liked the feisty Zoya, but this one, NO.

He held her hand.

What type of behavior is this Zoya? What are you trying to prove? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
He yelled.

Please don't touch me. Zoya said

What! He asked, his eyes fearing her further words. She never stopped him from holding her touching her. Then WHY NOW!

DONT TOUCH ME! Zoya yelled.

WHAT!! HOW DARE YOU? he asked. She couldn't stop hum from touching what was his! And she was HIS!

Mr. Khan get your hands off me, before I yell this place down! Zoya said lowering her voice.

Excuse me you would yell because I touched you! He asked
Yes! Bloody murder! She said.

He stared at her incredulously.

Zoya if this is because of what happened today. Let me tell you one thing, what I said was what I felt at the moment. And I don't think it was wrong. You are a girl you should learn to stay in your limits. I don't know if you had done this with anyone else...

Yes I have..she interrupted him before he could continue.

Excuse me! He asked

Yes I have done it before with...

This time he cut her!

With WHO! he grabbed her upper arms and shook her.

Many men.. My TYPE of Girl will do just that. Won't she? Zoya said still not meeting his eyes.

Zoya enough!! He yelled
We're over Asad! We'r done. She said finally meeting his eyes.

Her eyes spoke more. She meant it, they were over.

He stared at her as if she just electrocuted him.

Yes they were done.

-----------
AND FROM HERE THE SHOW WRITERS CAN DO Whteve the hell THEY WANT WITH THE STORY, EITHER WED ZOYA WITH AYAAN, OR WHATEVER. I'm just mad as I read what the story writers were gone be doing, and so it just ruined the whole obsession i had with AsYa. I mean why show the love scenes between ASYA ONLY TO END UP HAVING Zoya marry AYAAN. But who cares I still love The show CZ of the other relationships they show, Dilshad and rashids, Asad and najmas, AYAAN and the three musketeers! So I'll still b watching it! Who knows they might change the storyline. Should never have trusted Four lions after what they did with IPKKND. Ignoring my anger, hope you guys enjoyed it..😃 😃 Edited by KSG_luv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
AWsomeee

loved it

write more on ASYA
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey this is really good..pls write more..actually pls continue it...

and about the show..dont be disappointed...hero is Asad..no matter what..Just remember that :)
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's really good, please continue!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cute...hope there is more to come.  This story begs for more parts.
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic. please write more. ignore them and write yours and we'll be more than happy to read it. thumbs up.
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...Yes give it to him Zoya...Mr.Morals lol
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzz continue ;)
iamursforever thumbnail
Omg!!...are u goin to cont.??...if u are...can u cont. a lil sooner lol??
I really wanna read the next part!!...:)))))
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was fantastic...pls continue; don't be dishearten b/c of the CVs; u should write for urself & ur readers...

-Sona