Abhiya Confession...Attempt 2 Relive Golden moments

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
HII ABHIYANSss😃🤗, HOW R U ALL? O.K...O.K No formalities! Coming 2 d point straightaway😉...

We all know dat d chemistry,physics n Biology😉 of our Lovely Abhiya aka Visu was irresistible,incomparable,incredible,smoking hottt n so-on(Adjectives khatam ho jayenge par u won't be able 2 explain it completely).Abhiya romance was Totally different from Dupatta udne wala,typical bollywood type,heroine ka sharmana type romance.
Be it situations dat led 2 closer scenes b/w Abhiya or d level of intensity coz a moment ago they wud be fighting n next moment They wud be ready 2 KISS!!!😃.

CVs made us wait 4 a very long time before actual confession of 2nd April.Before this there were several occassions when Piya confessed her love 4 Abhay,(even dreamt of Abhay confessing his love 4 her),pushed him n Finally Abhay gave in 2 his own overwhelming feelings n power of Piya's love.

So u hav 2 just list all those moments when Piya confessed her love 4 Abhay before actual confession with situation n conditions😃.If u can add their convo too then it is damn good.

NOTE : plss do comment.This is an attempt 2 make forum active which is apparently sleeping now a days n also relive Abhiya Golden moments😃.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_bodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...umm..can i say 21st n 22nd of january...abhiya jinda kissing scene n khander main ..
also 22nd feb pia k dad n abhiya in jungle..hott hug scene when abhay ne control kiya bhot.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dupatta udne wala,typical bollywood type,heroine ka sharmana type romance 😆 😆 😆i hate dese typs of romance
nice post kirti 👏
miss abhiya😳
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely post kirti... par ha cvs ne hume abhiya ki chemistry, physics to dekha dekha kar ache se yade kara di par biology mein fail kara diya kyoki iski koi class nahi di!!! abhiya ki biology dekhne ke arman dil mein hi dafan ho gaye aur waqt badal jayega, din, hafte, mahine, sale badal jayenge par wo wahi dil mein dafan rahenge...
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly!! I was watching this epi on my mob a few days ago & I cried remembering all the beautiful moments...love ViSu and AbhIya!! :')
-Gauri
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_bodle

nice post...umm..can i say 21st n 22nd of january...abhiya jinda kissing scene n khander main ..
also 22nd feb pia k dad n abhiya in jungle..hott hug scene when abhay ne control kiya bhot.

First one is correct.think again 4 more, I m talking abt confession frm Piya's side😉. Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Dupatta udne wala,typical bollywood type,heroine ka sharmana type romance
😆 😆 😆i hate dese typs of romance
<font size="4">nice post kirti 👏
<font size="4">miss abhiya😳</font>
</font></font>

me too hate such Romance😆.Dat s why dont watch movies very often😆.
Bt u didnt say anything abt what i asked .
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
when pia portray herself as mithali and abhay remember that she was pia he took her in jungle than she said i want to release your pain and don't want mithali between us i don't want to heart you.
when pia find the truth that abhay is vampire she first gone but come again and meet abhay in jungle tea shop and said kia hum dono eik nahi ho saktay.
when pia find the truth of danish that he ditch mira i forget her name and she told abhay about that than she said i think i am in love with you
when they are in study tour pia in camp she think that she is talking with misha she said i think mujay abhay say piar ho gia hay but when lamp light increased she saw its abhay.
when accident night abahy come back she was in hostel and waiting for him she run and hug him and said i know that tum muj ko chor kar nahi ja saktay
its enough or me write more.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=abhaylovepia]
when pia portray herself as mithali and abhay remember that she was pia he took her in jungle than she said i want to release your pain and don't want mithali between us i don't want to heart you. [DIV]when pia find the truth that

hey dat gal name is maya played by tanvi thakaar and how could u forget such important thing
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

lovely post kirti... par ha cvs ne hume abhiya ki chemistry, physics to dekha dekha kar ache se yade kara di par biology mein fail kara diya kyoki iski koi class nahi di!!! abhiya ki biology dekhne ke arman dil mein hi dafan ho gaye aur waqt badal jayega, din, hafte, mahine, sale badal jayenge par wo wahi dil mein dafan rahenge...

True Trishna,CVs never paid any attention 2 not only d needs of d story as well as our needs*wink*.
Abhiya ki biology dekhne ke armaan man mein hi reh gaye...*sigh*