Diya Aur Baati Hum

Tuh1's VM Gallery(Pg 32 updtd on20th may) (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 35

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Nice VM Didi, nice song choice and again a bevy of SurYa scenes which I love the most, thanks a lot for this superb VM Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1Luminous_Lins

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuh1's VM Gallery(Pg 32 updtd on20th may) (Page 17)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice VM Didi, nice song choice and again a bevy of SurYa scenes which I love the most, thanks a lot for this superb VM Thumbs Up
thank you Bhai these days i hve to wait long for ur commentsLOLLOLLOLjst kiddingLOL i know u r busy these days nd i m very happy for u this little wait is nothing in comparison to thatHugdid u get back ur TV???ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
tuhina lovely vmHeart and a great song selection by sonia!!!
 its a pleasure to watch surya moments that too mix up of old and new scenesDay DreamingStar
its really sweet of u  to make vms on requestHug now waiting for the nextTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Shocked OMG!!!! Let me BLUSH...!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Superb VM!!!! Clap

BEST EVER!!!!Star

What a song...!! and superb sequence...!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingPlease add the full download link so that I can download safe and watch this everyday!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The best part was that, there was hardly any places with Dialogues, and only SurYa...!! that too best best best!! simple, humble like the song..!!! and the ending...!!!HeartHeartHeart

Oh!!! I dunno, I'm so red now!!! Its like a DBC for me..!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

No words! to describe my feels...!! ahhh...!! ooohhh...!!! DancingDancingDancing

I'm on cloud no NINE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Day DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartBlushingBlushing

I'm posting full on red since I'm so red...!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBtuh1SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
lovely VM Clap Loved the compilation of scenes Blushing

tuh1SAIBALROUTH

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wish.naren

Shocked OMG!!!! Let me BLUSH...!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Superb VM!!!! Clap

BEST EVER!!!!Star

What a song...!! and superb sequence...!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingPlease add the full download link so that I can download safe and watch this everyday!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The best part was that, there was hardly any places with Dialogues, and only SurYa...!! that too best best best!! simple, humble like the song..!!! and the ending...!!!HeartHeartHeart

Oh!!! I dunno, I'm so red now!!! Its like a DBC for me..!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

No words! to describe my feels...!! ahhh...!! ooohhh...!!! DancingDancingDancing

I'm on cloud no NINE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Day DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartBlushingBlushing

I'm posting full on red since I'm so red...!!LOL
heyyy vishnu i m glad that u like itBig smile u can give the youtube link to keepvid or savevid site it vill get downloadedBig smile

vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Tuhina !! Done...!!Embarrassed

tuh1SAIBALROUTH

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Helooo frnds aftr being a silent member for quite some time i m here again with some SHORLOLLOLLOLLOL i thought to remain silent here for some time but aftr watching the recent DABH epis nd aftr njoying all the Lovely VM's on the Roomali Romance i could not RESIST myself from making one more VM so here it is MY TAKE on Roomali Romance nd the STARTING Background score is thoda HATKE hope u ppl like it nd if u don then don blame me coz its not my fault its just the Tax season HANGOVERSleepySleepy
YOUTUBE LINK:-

Edited by tuh1 - 13 March 2013 at 10:15am

Luminous_Lins-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top