Diya Aur Baati Hum

Tuh1's VM Gallery(Pg 32 updtd on20th may) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 35

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
a big big thanx to all u lovely ppl HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Luminous_Linsvish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuh1's VM Gallery(Pg 32 updtd on20th may) (Page 15)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
love it!!!!! love it!!!!!! love it!!!!! Blushing Heart
eagerly waiting for the next 1 Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

Luminous_Lins

IF-Dazzler

Luminous_Lins

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
awesome vm tuhinaBlushing  its for uHugThumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
helooo frnds here is another  VM on SurYa as per my  forum friend Sonia's(Sonia17) requestSmile VM is on the song Dheere Dheere se Meri zindagi mein aana ...@ Sonia dr hope u like it Confusedi hve tried to do jsutice to your fav song as per my abilityBig smile

Special mssg to another forum frnd...@ Sindu dr one more request of yours vill be uploaded in your Valentine thread veryyy soon till then njoy this oneLOLLOLLOL

Edited by tuh1 - 10 February 2013 at 8:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBfarhana874vish.narenLuminous_Linsll-Bliss-llTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTHniruba-Liebe-thala

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Tuhina this is just beautiful! Day Dreaming There is not enough adjectives to define the brilliance of this VM! You really have done a wonder with this one... being my favourite song and my request I am going to be a little bias and say this is one of the best! Wink Blushing The lyrics to this song make me realise the depth of this song... also there was another reason why I wanted this song because it matches SurYa's love story they fell in love slowly and I think every love story is like this! Day Dreaming Heart

Don't doubt your work and I am extremely pleased and in love with this VM it is on download and being saved to my computer! Wink Heart  I am going to watch it so many times after its downloaded! You made this song even better with the presence of SurYa! Day Dreaming Oh GOSH! I cant wait till I fall in love! Shocked Blushing

I love you sooo much for making this VM for me! I will always love your forever darling! *Infinite Huggies and kisses* HugHugHugHug BlushingBlushing

Edited by Sonia17 - 10 February 2013 at 9:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tuh1Diya_DBLuminous_LinsSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Tuhina this is just beautiful! Day Dreaming There is not enough adjectives to define the brilliance of this VM! You really have done a wonder with this one... being my favourite song and my request I am going to be a little bias and say this is one of the best! Wink Blushing The lyrics to this song make me realise the depth of this song... also there was another reason why I wanted this song because it matches SurYa's love story they fell in love slowly and I think every love story is like this! Day Dreaming Heart

Don't doubt your work and I am extremely pleased and in love with this VM it is on download and being saved to my computer! Wink Heart  I am going to watch it so many times after its downloaded! You made this song even better with the presence of SurYa! Day Dreaming Oh GOSH! I cant wait till I fall in love! Shocked Blushing

I love you sooo much for making this VM for me! I will always love your forever darling! *Infinite Huggies and kisses* HugHugHugHug BlushingBlushing
awww dats sooo sweet of u even i m also speechless aftr such lovely appreciation from uDay Dreamingnd i love u tooo dr forever nd i won't say thanx i m jst happy that u liked it sooo muchBig smile i really wish from the core of my heart  may u  fall in love veryyy soon WinkWinkWink

Edited by tuh1 - 10 February 2013 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Luminous_LinsSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

SuSan4u

SuSan4u

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lovely VM on one of my all times favorite song.
Thank you so... much for sharing your SurYa VMs with us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011tuh1Luminous_LinsSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
lovely VM tuhina ..
u have done it really wellStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1Luminous_LinsSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top