Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

@Amit, I believe there haven't been much Pooja talk coz we don't have any news on her. I watched RJN for AD and AD only so its only natural that AD fans would be excited for him in his new role and lead.
Hopefully we will hear about her soon.
Salute/Respect to your Likes and Reviews di Big smile ...i like both AD nd PS ...but PS thodi jyada achii lagti hai coz im a boy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "news (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
i only know that i am missing my RJN, my indu singh and my insa jodi and the one thing which i am badly missing in my life is indu singh...i always think of him...yes i am happy that AD is back but i am not that happy because i have lost my indu forever and only his memories, dialogues and videos r left with me and i will never forget...he is and will always be my favourite...people r fan of actors but i am a fan of a character and that is indu singh and sanchi mathur.

They r only my favourite actors and aftr RJN i have stopped watching tv which i have to again start with housewife

I everyday tweet to pooja that i miss her a lot...both r my all time favourite and even i do not care about anyone in bollywood.

Indu,sanchi,aniruddh and pooja...i am a fan of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Haha Amit. Cute. Of course tumhe PS zyada acchi lagti hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.SHeart_Hacker-

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hey namz i have sent friend request in FB.u have not accepted.it is me nandini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Hey Nandini, sorry about that. I saw the request but haven't done anything yet. Will accept it.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Nandini

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
hey u remember my birthday.thank you so much Amith.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.