Until we meet again / KISHA FF pt 3 pg 12 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by zzinia2411

OMG!!! LOVED IT! πŸ‘ definitely reserved! plz add me in ur pm list n do update as soon as u can! ❀️                    

Thank you so much!! Sure i will pm you when i update!!

CHAPTER 2

KIYA'S POV

OMG today I realized that KD is the biggest jerk alive!! Now you may ask who is KD?? That same guy whom I saw in the caf and dreamt about kissing him yesterday night!! Ok let's just forget about the kissing part. Because of him I even got up early in the morning 6:00 am to go to school which only starts at 9:30!! Crazy enough huh?? Me Kiya Gujral who haven't even got up early to study for her exams got up to doll herself up for a jerk!!

Well my exam grade didn't prevent me from being happy and excited to go to school today!! But there was one problem. I didn't know which class he was in!! So the moment I reach the class, I call my friends Panchi, Bobby and Juhi!! Oh God this Juhi I tell you!! From the day she and Samar became a couple she doesn't even spend any time with us!! Cant blame her because Samar is kind of cute and both of them make a great couple!! The Nawab Saab and toofan mail!! I must say they look very cute together!! Only if me and KD would become a couple'''Ok I'm completely deviating from the topic!! I haven't explained why that guy is a jerk yet!!

So I called my friends and was discussing strategies to find the mysterious guy and we made plans. Panchi will stalk the classrooms, Juhi the corridor, Bobby the school ground and me the caf!! Suddenly Juhi saw Samar and his friends and rushed towards them and started acting lovey dovey!! God when will this girl grow up?? Samar was introducing one of his friends- what was his name?? KD, that's right!!! I gave one last glance at them but something caught my eye and I looked in that direction!! I saw him there looking more handsome than how he was looking yesterday. But hey I knew that it was a dream just like how I found myself in his arms yesterday!! I was not going to make a fool of myself!! I decided to just enjoy my dream!! He came and sat beside me!! Part of the dream!! He looked at me and smiled- again my illusion!! I just ignored him!! Then Ranveer my best buddy came and started talking to him!! Hey this is my dream! From where did Ranny come from?? Suddenly realization dawned upon me! The first time that day a possibility occurred to me that it might not be a dream!! Too late the class started and the teacher came in and started teaching us algebra. Throughout the class I tried to get his attention but that guy he just continued to stare at his algebra book and didn't even look up to see a pathetic me trying 101 times to get his attention!!

You must be wondering how that makes him a jerk. Story abhi baki hai mere dost!! Well after my valiant efforts being tampered by his ignorance I finally decided to walk up to him and say hello after the class!! But this guy immediately after the bell rang rushed out of the class as if his life was dependent on it! I practically had to run after him and shout at the top of my voice to get his attention!! He stopped and turned back

This was it!!I slowly walked towards him like I was in a trance!! Finally I reached where he stood and looked up into his eyes!! I introduced myself and held out my hand!! You wont believe what he said! He looked at me and told me to GET A LIFE!! I mean get a life?? Seriously?? What did I do now?? Forget the fact that I got up early in the morning, I spent the last night thinking how to talk to him and here this jerk completely shattered my pride and dignity!! He's such a STONEFACE!!!

Well that was the short yet tragic lovestory!! This is the beginning of a new hatred between me and that STONEFACE!! One that's gonna last forever till we die and even after that. Its time to show him who the real Kiya Gujral is!!

KD'S POV

Today was a horrible day completely opposite from what I expected it to be!! Remember what I said about the gorgeous redhead?? Her name is Kiya Gujral and Ranveer's best buddy!! Well trust Piddi to spread my almost encounter with Kiya to the others!! They started teasing me so much that I had to lie that I didn't like her and it was just Piddi's imagination!! They didn't believe me and then Ranveer asked me to prove it to them! Ok so how exactly do I prove it?? 

Luckily the bell rang at that the moment saving me from the embarrassing moment!! Well one thing Ranveer didn't warn me about was the fact that Kiya and I were in the same class!!! How worse could it get? Another reason for the guys to tease me!! Well Samar was introducing her girl friend to which I was barely listening to!! After all introduction my friends took their seats and to my delight and horror I found that the only seat empty was the one next to Kiya!! Somebody save me from this dilemma!! There was no other choice I took that only seat that was left!!!

Well you see at first it didn't seem really hard to ignore her but when I saw her today she was just looking so beautiful and innocent that I found myself smiling at her like an idiot!! Suddenly Ranveer came over and reminded me about my promise to prove to them that he was not interested!! GOD I had completely forgotten about the darn promise!! What do I do now?? There was only 1 way out!! Be completely absorbed in my algebra textbook and think of nothing else but algebra!! But 30 minutes of looking at the book and nothing else and seeing 'x' and ' y' here and there was enough to turn me cranky!! Yet I was afraid to look up from the book! But I must say I had enough of algebra to last me for my entire life!!!

Well the story doesn't end here. After hearing the bell I was really relieved and rushed out of the class so that I would be able to avoid eye contact with Kiya! But then I sensed someone following me and then I heard my name being called out!! I turned around and I saw her out of breath trying to catch up with me!! I just froze there and didn't even move a muscle in my body!! She came and introduced herself and offered her hand to shake it!! How sweet of her don't you think?? She is just perfect, sweet, polite and beautiful!! Well I was about to shake her hand when I saw Ranveer, Samar and Piddi approaching us!! I started panicking and then made the biggest mistake of the day!! I told her to GET A LIFE!! That was so horrible of me!! I mean she came and introduced herself to be friends with me and I was so rude to her!! She looked so hurt and I suddenly realized the impact of what I said!! I couldn't face her anymore I just left from there!!

Well this incident was enough to convince my friends that I was not interested in her!! But somehow I felt really upset and disappointed with myself for being so rude!! The first thing I will do tomorrow is to go and apologise to her!! I hope she will accept my sorry and be friends with me!! For that I will have to wait for tomorrow and hope tomorrow comes as fast as possible.

Im ready for the chappals and tomatoes!!!! Personally im very disappointed with this part but hope you guys like it!! I will give a better update next time but for the time being please bear with me!!! Thank you!!!

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago
Its not that bad ..i liked it..
juhi and samar couple awww..
toofan mail πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stoneface <3
update soon ,i want to know what happens next !!
C'mon liz!!! It was so good!! Loved it to the core!! U decribed their P.O.V so well!!! Thanx 4 the pm and do pm me when u continue!!!?
are u serious , this was an awesome updateπŸ‘
omg wish kiya forgives him , KD is so cute in this😳
thnx for the pm dearπŸ€—
plzz plzz plzz plzz continue really soon , cant wait for next chap πŸ˜›
do pm meπŸ˜›

-razz
Awesome ya...luved it ... Hope kiya forgives him...
Liz πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€—
Awesum upddate...
Can't wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by diya90

Its not that bad ..i liked it.. Thank you so much
juhi and samar couple awww.. That part is dedicated to Juhi
toofan mail πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ€£
stoneface <3 This is also dedicated to Dhwani as she said that she was missing stoneface and chicklet
update soon ,i want to know what happens next !! Sure i will
Originally posted by JaseTBP

C'mon liz!!! It was so good!! Loved it to the core!! U decribed their P.O.V so well!!! Thanx 4 the pm and do pm me when u continue!!!?

Glad that you liked it!!! Thank you so much!!! Sure i'll pm you when i continue!
Originally posted by arhadlove

are u serious , this was an awesome updateπŸ‘ Glad you liked it
omg wish kiya forgives him , KD is so cute in this😳 KD is always cute!!! πŸ˜³
thnx for the pm dearπŸ€— You are welcome
plzz plzz plzz plzz continue really soon , cant wait for next chap πŸ˜› I'll try and update it!!
do pm meπŸ˜›

-razz