Posted: 11 years ago
thank you for the pm and please continue
good work 👏
how about he directly ask khushi naa that will never work
nk and payal are the bets options
wait so is anji
Excellent update please continue soon.Thank you for the pm.Arnav should surprise her with some thing she likes a lot.
Hey nk should help him n arnav should take khushi on a private cruise fr date in middle of d sea a romantic couple all alone Jst a thought
Wow so excited that u r gOnna do 3 parts together that too by tommorow can't wait

I don't know it's a stupid suggestion but pls try not to make Arnav misunderstand Khushi or to have even a bit of doubt for her and he should stand by her like a strong pillar actually like her back bone... Cos she has already suffered a lot and now she should get all the happiness that she deserved
i think arnav should either ask  payal or nani payal or better yet ask khushi herself
Arnav better ask Khushi itself she will feel better
author note  edited  pls hit the like button 

thanks a lot readers for your love and comment. here i am with 4 and last parts of tribute to teri meri . this part  not have any past as my further update will focus less on arshi so i thought of giving full 4 parts of arshi 

part 21
1 in this part i purposely called pari as khushi , whose reason will be revealed in part 22
2 this part contain some scene which i never wrote and dont know how to write , therefore i seek guidance from my one of buddy anukat a ff writer who need no introduction. thanks anukat. 
3 please comment how bad it is as i know i have written that part very bad .
4  i know past few part are stretching too long but it is demand of story as this night will change all situation so i just want to reflect the character properly 
have patience 

hope you enjoy the update and pls let me know how they are. 
Edited by SAAAAONI - 11 years ago
dear readers we have to sadly inform you that our two actor harshad chopra(as raj) and additi gupta (as khushi) had decided to quit the show and pursue the movies 😆

now there role will act by 
mohit shegal  as raj singhania 

and 
rati pandey as khushi kumari gupta. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.