Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
  Wednesday 28 / 11 / 12 Episode No 74

Indra with Shiva – Indra is angry that Shiva did not tell her about his working in the mall "you should have told me !!" Shiva says that he never thought that it was some thing important " it all happened 2 years before.  They did not pay the security guards any salary. I took it up and confronted.  They got angry and threw me out. I never brought that all in this case, madam. You visited the place and saw for yourself !! I am sorry " Indra says that in future she needs to know everything . " I may accept all this but the court will not see it in the same light "

Mani mokkai time – deyy,  dhinam ipdi yethanum panni Roja time ai waste panre?? But Roja likes you a lot, athanaale unnai summa vidara !! – Mani has a new watch , so he holds his hand up and Aatti Aati pesaraar. Padma does not notice it first but later sees it. Mani reel sutharrar – "yesterday I defended a client from Dubai. They saw my arguing prowess and immediately gifted this " Padma gives a look which says "innum reel bakki irukka?"  On cue, some one comes and asks for the watch "Mani half an hour le tharennu sonne?? " Mani vazhiyal time. Then tries some more to pry out a thousand rupees from Padma "I donated my coat to a beggar who was shivering in cold. I have to go to the court… coat…1000 rs…" Padma kitte Mani pappu vegalai. Mani retreats honorably.

Court – Janavi case is on. Karthik's lawyer says that Janavi in unnecessarily blaming his client " Karthik is a soft ware engineer. Was working in the US and came back since he wanted to live with his parents. Janavi does not like this and wants to go back to the US. Knowing that this is a false case, the police have not filed a FIR. My clients are worried that this false complaint might take them to the jail and so are here for an anticipatory bail " Sharadha gets up to defend Janavi – tells the court that Janavi was happy with Karthik but his behaviour changed ever since he came back " I have submitted the hospital reports which show that my client was physically abused/ Also, Karthik's parents have asked for dowry. They did not return Janavi's jewels and things even after she went to her parents' place . The police must take action" Judge orders that the police should conduct an inquiry and submit the report within a week. A girl called Swetha and her boy friend Amar come to meet Ko. Looks like this girl is the daughter of Ko's friend. After initial pleasantries the girl says that she plans to marry Amar some time next year " we have been living together for the past year and a half " Ko is shocked and wants to know if her parents know about this. Swetha says that they know "we have been in the same house " . Ko wants to know if she has come to invite her for the wedding . Amar says that they do not plan to have a lavish wedding "just a register marriage and dinner with family " Swetha says that she is here for a totally different reason " we want to have a pre-nuptial agreement uncle . Can you do it for us?" Ko asks "pre-nuptial ?" (exactly, nuptial ellam mudinja apram enna pre nuptial agreement? Roja kkum puriyalai ) Swetha goes on to say that they better be ready with all this "do not want any problem later " (nee enna sOlla vare? Kalyanam panrathukku munnadiye divorce plans aa?) Ko says that East is fast becoming west "ok will do it "

ACP Jacob calls Sharadha and tells her that karthik and his parents will be in his office the next day at 11 am " I want you to bring Janavi " Sharadha is not very keen about talking to Jacob and so curtly agrees . Jacob wants to meet her and talk to her in person but Sharadha is not game. Jacob finally says that he will see her the next day.  Arjun calls Nambi and wants to meet him. Nambi asks "enna ppa any problem?" Arjun says that he has been taking money from Nambi for a long time now. "right now, we have some money in the firm and would like to pay you back . At least some of it " Nambi laughs and says "Arjun you do know  how I think of you. Namakkulle enna kanakku?" Arjun says that he would like to repay some amount . Nambi says that he is very busy for the next two weeks if this is the reason for meeting up and hangs up. Mani is sitting in front of Arjun and laughs "enna Nambi sir panam vendam nnu sOllittaraa? What did you expect? That he will jump at the opportunity and take the money? En pocket le no money , inge kudu. Nambi sir needs no money , he has no family!!" Arjun says that Nambi being alone does not matter "we have to return " Mani gets up saying "dialog mudinji pOcha? Scene over ?"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 28 November 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkkalki2007miganhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham Archives Nov 12 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Thursday 29 / 11 / 12 Episode No 75

Indra is with Saira  who asks about the PIL case. Indra sulks saying that Shiva did not give her the full info " we do so much for public causes and some such thing happens . People immediately construe that we have some vested interest!!" Saira says that easy wins are not challenging "such cases bring to light your prowess " Just then Shiva comes with printed mails where he was threatened by the Mall admins. Indra and Saira go through that and are happy that they have enough evidence.

Nambi is at his desk. Looks for some intern to do some drafting and nobody is around. Gayathri comes and offers to help. Nambi says that he can do it himself  but Gayathri insists. Nambi explains the case of Revathi and says that it is a case of gender discrimination. Nambi uses strong words  and Gayathri takes notes. She promises to type the notice and bring it back.

Coffee shop -  Padma and Sharadha are chatting about their school days. Talk turns to Janavi's case and Sharadha says that she is not very comfortable with the way the case is going "the police are not cooperating " Padma says that Jacob has a clean record "not just in Madras, wherever he served. Hope everything turns out to be good."  Housing problem case -  Kannada and Malayalee guys  meet Mani. Malayalee guy says that he paid 50,000 Rs to the builder as he promised an exclusive parking lot. Mani explains the law and says that the builder has cheated " you have to obey the association rules . What I can do is to send a notice to the builder and get your money back " Malayalee agrees and the Kannada guy is happy "Durairaj nalla advocate ai than recommend  panni yirukkar " Mani tells him "athai avar kitte innOru tharam sOllittu pOnga "  Arjun meets Nambi  in the court corridor. Arjun says that he wants to return some money at least " the firm is growing now and if I return some now, then I can ask freely when I need more help " Nambi asks " oh, thiruppi kudukkara alavu valarnthuttingala ?" Arjun  is shy and Nambi categorically says " Look Arjun, when I help you I do it with utmost pleasure. You can come to me any time for any thing. But like I said, for this topic, I am busy and not available " Nambi leaves and Arjun smiles.

Court -  Revathi's case is on. Nambi is on the defense side . Looks like Sharadha is excited to see Nambi arguing. She is peeping from the door. Nambi smiles. Nambi presents his case "your honor, this is a clear case of gender discrimination. My client has been with the bank for 30 years now and has risen to where she is now by sheer capacity. However, her promotion has been denied and some one of her juniors has been promoted. The bank, especially the GM Mr.Sheshadhri has not given any reason for this denial. During her last promotion she was transferred to a small town called Sathara whereas the men who got promoted along with her were sent to metros. She could not accept that promotion because of her family situation. Over and above all this the GM threatens her with dire consequences. I have given you all the documents and filed for an injunction " Judge asks the bank side and the lawyer wants time. Nambi gets up to say that they can even take 10 days but  " my client should get a direct copy of the reply from the bank " Judge orders the bank advocate to do just that.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 29 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkhopper_ocean

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Friday 30 / 11 / 12 Episode No 76

Revathi and Nambi. Revathi asks Nambi "any reply from the bank? " Nambi stares at Revathi and asks "are you hiding some thing from me?" Revathi is nonplussed " what do you mean?" Nambi probes further "meaning that the bank has some aces against you and plan to use them?" Revathi wants to know if he is asking about some CBI case and Nambi just asks her to go ahead. Revathi says that some corporate companies issued some fraud cheques and her bank cleared them without detecting the fraud. "The case was handled by the CBI and they called me as a witness.  I told them whatever I know. I was heading the clearing section then " Nambi reads the CBI judgement which says that the fraud would not have been possible without the help of some one from the bank. Revathi says that she can probably take the moral responsibility from the bank side as she was heading that section "but I was only a witness in that case and I did not know the details of the judgement. Will there be a problem?" Nambi says that they have to wait and see. Roja thinks that Revathi is innocent but looks like Nambi is not convinced.

PIL against the mall is on. Indra says that it was true that Shivaramakrishnan worked for the mall "butas the Mall admin claimed,  he was not sent out because of some misbehaviour  . The Mall did not pay the salary to the security personnel and Shiva took it up and confronted the mall admin. I have given the copies of all the mails sent to Shiva from the Mall admin. That itself will prove that Shiva has no vested interest. Now, let us come to the PIL itself. Neither the mall side nor the CMDA side has come out with the answer. The Mall advocate says that a few printed emails will not hold water. Indra says that she has shown proof to clear Shiva and the Mall has not shown one single evidence to call him guilty. The CMDA advocate says that such big commercial ventures are known to violate rules and it is impossible for the corporation to monitor them constantly. Indra says that it is the most irresponsible answer "the public are inconvenienced and the state needs to pay more attention " Judge says that the case is adjourned for the next day.

Swathi and her BF to meet KO. Ko obviously visited them and talks highly about the interior of theiur house and the food. Then says that in India there is no concept of Pre Nuptial Agreement. "I did not want to tell you this on that day. Anyway, I have drafted an agreement. All the stuff in your house is divided according to your desire. Household expenses to be shared equally. Go through this and ask me if you have any doubts. You both make a lovely couple. I am sure that you will not need all this. Your marriage should be happy " Then and there both start fighting for KO – enna matter? In case of a divorce who gets Ko as their advocate. Ko says that he will act as a common advocate and get them divorce on a mutual agreement basis – kashtam da Sammy.  Sharadha meets ACP Jacob. He asks her about talking to Janavi "If Karthik is willing for a compromise, will Janavi accept?" Sharadha says that she never talked about this to Janavi. "will talk to her. But you could have told me over the phone. Why did you ask me to come here?" Jacob says that some things are better discussed face to face "I take interest in such cases and always try to solve them amicably " Sharadha agrees to bring Janvi early the next day.  Mani mokkai pOdatta epdi – as usual Padma kitte vazhiyaraar – Padma gives back. Details vendame.

Arjun meets Nambi in the coffee shop. Actually Arjun gate crashes while Nambi waits for a client. Arjun gives a cheque to Nambi and says that he will be happy if Nambi accepts. Nambi says that he considers Arjun as his own son "I do not know if you think of me as your father but I helped you as I would have helped my own son" Arjun immediately says that he also thinks of Nambi as his dad. Nambi then asks "if so, why do you return the money you took from your dad? Like you have a right to return, the dad has the right to refuse it. Let this be the last time that this subject crops up between us, ok?" Returns the cheque to Arjun…

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 30 November 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkhopper_oceankrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top