Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Feeling bad that Zain is gone especially after seeing his plus shehnaz's wonderful performance!

I know that all of them are really good but I still feel that there are others who could have gone before him such as Renu, though I adore her voice, who came up with a couple of really weak performances, Ashpreet, who recently has made a surprisingly good comeback just because she had not been consistent before and even though I think Madhuri is great, she still is not totally pucca in her sur, some tremors can be heard from time to time.

Zain's high notes and rough style of singing I personally found very interesting and I found the duo today fantastic!

Just feeling bad.

This time I guess one would end up feeling bad about almost each and every elimination!

Just my two cents...Smile 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90Rohan1234rajsunbeanaqshorti21kiti_gshunu6CyberpsychoooJasTorontomusic-a-muse-Gaganjot-tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feeling bad that Zain is gone!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohan1234

Rohan1234

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I loved Zain's singing. I totally agree with your post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunbeanaqshunu6music-a-museCyberpsychooo

rajsun

rajsun

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
agree with  u  Lotus ..   i feel  bad too  for Zain,, Ouch

but i think  i am gonna feel the same ,, with  all the eliminations  Confused 

i feel  ashpreet is good but in terms of consistency she is not always consistent , sme time i  feel  her throw of words is  not clear ,, i feel she should go  before Renu -- renu too needs to  wrk  really hard to  go a lng way
as far as Vishwajeet i was disappointed to se him in bttm 3 Shocked i saw him in  top 4-5

lotus1963shunu6Cyberpsychooomusic-a-musetulipbaby53

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsun

i feel  ashpreet is good but in terms of consistency she is not always consistent , sme time i  feel  her throw of words is  not clear ,, i feel she should go  before Renu -- renu too needs to  wrk  really hard to  go a lng way
as far as Vishwajeet i was disappointed to se him in bttm 3 Shocked i saw him in  top 4-5

I was thinking the same.Smile

All eliminations are gonna break my heart, that i can't hear them some more and for more time.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunlotus1963shunu6Cyberpsychooo

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsun

Totally agree with you about Vishwajeet. I find him amazing and love his voice quality and sincere singing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunmusic-a-muse

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It is sad that Zain Ali has been eliminated little too soon. But believe me it has nothing to do with his singing as he is a great singer. In my opinion he is lot better than some other singers. At the mean time we must realize that there is some sort of politics involved in these eliminations.

Padma ji, It will not be fair to say that Renu, Arshpreet or Madhuri should have gone in place of Zain. Let's just wait and watch. Everybody will go one by one and at the end there will be only one winner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsun

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I too am sad that he's gone! He was so good and really talented. I did not think he would go this soon. I thought maybe Arshpreet or Renu would go because they have just been okay. Arshpreet (like you said) has recently improved a lot, but Renu has yet to peak and make that break-threw moment. 

rajsunbeanaqlotus1963shunu6music-a-muse

kiti_g

Goldie

kiti_g

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Will miss Zain for sure ... he was definitely one of the better singers out there! It was v v disappointing to see 3 good singers in the bottom and Javed Ali kind of gave it away with his comment to Zain when he announced that Zain is in the bottom 3 ... don't recollect what it was exactly but I remember thinking that Zain will be eliminated ... Unhappy
Much as i hate to say it, the 3 ladies are the weakest of the lot and one of them should leave next time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963beanaqmusic-a-muse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.