SM update Dec 10 to Dec 14

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WEDNESDAY UPDATES 305
EPISODE 306

sorry makkasz.. brief updates mattum πŸ˜›

Meenashi gives her golds to her parents and ask them to use it. First they hesitate but she tells them its her duty and father can buy her back those golds once he gets the money.  Mother is worried if MIL would ask about the golds.. adhuku meenashi said she already got covering onces ready 😲 adipavi.

Everyone goes to goldshop and finally they bought the thali.

At night Saravanan ask Meenashi help to give him the golds as he wants to buy the house nu. Meenashi feels guilty and says no nu. Saro without hearing any explanation from Meenashi gets upset and leaves. Meenashi is feeling sad.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
THURSDAY UPDATES
EPISODE

vara vara ratna getting lazy lols πŸ˜† sorry for the delay

VV and wife getting ready to go back. VV is not happy about not informing Saro about this much earlier. Meenashi comes and ask him not to worry much and to go back happily. They will figure out about the expenses for the wedding later. VV pats Meenashi head and thanks her.. she ask him not to thank her nu. Saradha makes big drama again when both VV and wife going to leave πŸ˜† she pasama overa vilundu vilundu gaunikaraning πŸ˜› even carries their bag to the car and opens door for them 😲

RS tells indirectly to VV not to worry much. For a wedding, most important thing is to have mappilai and ponnu. Rest all is not a matter. He also tries to tell VV never to over give out promises nu. VV suspect Meenashi would have told RS about the financial issue but RS says  no one needs to tell him anything. A best friend can read another friend easily. VV is touched. They leave.

RS is writing something and saradha ask what nu. RS says making budget for Soundarya wedding. Saradha shock and ask what for ? adhan VV is doing all the expanses. RS gets annoyed. Soundarya comes there and sort of agrees with mother. RS gives a good advice to soundarya. Tamil loves his family and if she can get good name from that family,  Tamil will be her adimai .. but if she tries to put tamil under her by force.. it will happen but would not last long πŸ‘πŸΌ RS ask Soundarya to change her attitude and stop listening to this saradha. Soundarya sadly says appa nu but RS ask her to think what he had said. Soundarya goes.

Saravanan once more tries asking for golds from Meenashi who refuses.. saying she don't like putting golds for adamanan Saravanan gets annoyed and leaves.

Pre Cap : Saro stealing his wife golds 😲😲😲😲😲

hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES

Updates by Hi_Friends .. brief updates.

Meenu n tamil were talkin about marriage money issue..Like tamil asked why you didnt inform tht we were in trouble...he felt bad for his action for buying jewels for his marriage..Then Meenu n saro scene in dinning table..he came to eat. n he called his mom for serve food..but she wont come..meenu was there n she said mom n dad went temple..soundariya too nt here..i wil make dosa for you..so both had goood convoo..she asked him why you fighting like this nu..for money dont think about me bad...like tht..if want money na take my jewel without my permission like tht..so both fight solved ...then saro went his bedroom to take somethin ..while opening cupboard he saw meenu jewels..so in his mind bulb glowingπŸ˜† so he took those jewels..he got somethin in mind in think(but thts nt real jewel na so again probs will be arise i think let seee)..

then scene  shift to meenu home place..there tamil talking to his mom n dad..like he was felt shame why you didnt inform money matter...he said no need marriage now let we postponed...but his mom n dad saying no no we shouldnt do tht..let try to balance this issue...

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks sneha kutty for the updates. πŸ€—

I think saro is the one going to give the money to his FIL.. πŸ˜› all previous incidents.. he acts like he dont care but at the end its him who would be helping out 😳 like the deepavali shopping incident πŸ˜›

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks sneha kutty for the updates. πŸ€—

I think saro is the one going to give the money to his FIL.. πŸ˜› all previous incidents.. he acts like he dont care but at the end its him who would be helping out 😳 like the deepavali shopping incident πŸ˜›

I too thought of same akka..

I am so confused why VV wanted to give 23 sovereign gold for Thali when he is in difficult times..

Ufff This Tamil , does he know that his dad did not have money to spend for wedding..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha for the Monday update.

Under what courage these guys walk in there without any money at all to buy jewels? No one will do that, lets go and seennu. too bad and lacks logic.

May be Saro will be the helping hand. Lets see.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

I am really speechless.. tamil telling Soundarya to ask golds from his parents? Is he not aware of the financial situation going on his home? He was very concern about this same financial when Meenu was getting married.. he knew what they have and what they don't. Then how come his being ignorant now? πŸ˜•

Saro samandam illama talking about buying house now 😲 maybe he is annoying meenashi pola. Sumhow i think its him who is going to help out for his FIL .. or he might ask for the golds from Meenashi and she is going to say already gave her appa nu .. would this create problem for them both??

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates
T acting like teen ager not like maturity person - he is the one take care of business at home so how come he didn't know the finances - girls you are right - no sense at all

even if he gave all the money to VV still he should know and should ask his parents whether they have money or not

VV - don't have money so why wanted to have big wedding they should postpone the weddding and do it later

mappillai going to help in the end - still VV need to take finacial course to keep up the budget

T & S - i am annoyed to watch them nowdays